PDA

View Full Version : the eagles

ralph'sboy
04-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Do the eagles make it back to the superbowl in 06'?

MojoRaiderPower
04-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Maby But they just can't win it!!!

ralph'sboy
04-04-2005, 05:17 PM
I absolutely agree. But i also think McNabb will get some hardware before he's done.

Red Raiders
04-04-2005, 09:45 PM
I absolutely agree. But i also think McNabb will get some hardware before he's done.

and Owens. I think Eagles will not win in 06' because there is other teams you miss out.

garlandowl08
04-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I think it's gonna take something new to put them over hte edge

SummitGrad04
04-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Andy Reid & Donovan McNabb will both win a superbowl some day, but it won't be in 2006.

pack4life
04-05-2005, 05:41 PM
If you haven't heard, the eagles will reportedly be trading DT Corey Simon for 2nd and 3rd Rd. Picks. The Eagles are the new players in moneyball...

Red Raiders
04-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Andy Reid & Donovan McNabb will both win a superbowl some day, but it won't be in 2006.

Yes thats true or maybe never if they lose him and Owens, it would be hard.

wide-e-wide
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
If the Eagles re-negotiate TO's contract after one year,
they are stupid. What kind of arrogant jackass re-negotiates
after 1 year? If they bow down to him and pay more....it will
become a yearly thing with him. How much money is enough?

RPM
04-14-2005, 02:05 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3520236

CoppellCowboy57
04-18-2005, 05:45 PM
i think they can do it...

Texas Hammer
05-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Philly is cursed. We used to talk about how long so and so has gone since winning a title, but the ultimate curse is on Philly. They haven't gotten a title in that town since 1983 and had chances in the championships in 1985, 1987, 1993, 1997, 2001, and 2005. Lacrosse and AHL hockey doesn't count.

lonny23
05-16-2005, 10:34 PM
If the Eagles give him what he wants, the whole team will be looking to get paid.

Texas Hammer
05-17-2005, 12:53 AM
It's T.O.'s fault he is underpaid right now. You can blame his agent for having T.O. sign a contract where he can be released after 2 years.

CoppellCowboy57
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
If the Eagles can get it togeither, and TO can get off his lazy ummm butt. They can be agreat team, but with out TO they suck....

lonny23
05-17-2005, 08:34 PM
If the Eagles can get it togeither, and TO can get off his lazy ummm butt. They can be agreat team, but with out TO they suck....
More than likely, T.O. plays for the Eagles, but he's a cancer all year and the team fails to make the Super Bowl. After the year, the Eagles will release him.

sltnusmc
05-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I think they have too many key players crying for money! Playoffs probably, superbowl I dont think so.

wide-e-wide
05-29-2005, 05:14 PM
I know people get tired of hearing this...but I think the
Tuna might do something with the 'Boys this year.
The have had an incredible off-season. I promise you
they won't go 6-10 again...

southlake thug
06-16-2005, 01:21 AM
I know people get tired of hearing this...but I think the
Tuna might do something with the 'Boys this year.
The have had an incredible off-season. I promise you
they won't go 6-10 again...

yeah they have no chance with the EAGLES in their division. i will agree that they will be better, but they still have another couple of years before they can honestly compete. and in what way was their offseason "incredible"?

wide-e-wide
06-16-2005, 01:31 AM
Dude if you have to ask...you must not know much about football.
The free agents they picked up ...the draft they had...that was incredible.
Pick up a magazine...read a newspaper...watch Sportscenter...listen to the radio...everybody (including other players in the league) know Dallas had an incredible off-season.

Bootsdaddy
06-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Dude if you have to ask...you must not know much about football.
The free agents they picked up ...the draft they had...that was incredible.
Pick up a magazine...read a newspaper...watch Sportscenter...listen to the radio...everybody (including other players in the league) know Dallas had an incredible off-season.

It's true. The Cowboys did have a great offseason and Im a hater. I dont think they have enough to overcome the Eagles for the division though.

wide-e-wide
06-16-2005, 01:53 AM
That's true...the Eagles will again be tough.
I think if they allow the off the field circus that is T.O. to consume
them...they are in trouble....a team like Dallas is just praying for something like that to happen. TO is a (bleep) I have never hated one player as much as I hate that dude...and this is coming from a guy that laughed when LT broke Theismann's leg.

Bootsdaddy
06-16-2005, 02:03 AM
That's true but most pro athletes dont let that stuff bother them. Remember they went to 3 NFC championships in a row w/o TO. In the watered down NFC Id say that the 'Boys have a chance. Julius Jones is the real deal!

wide-e-wide
06-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Right...I'm looking forward to seeing Julius play an entire season.
The NFC is really weak and anything can happen.
I'm anxious to see what Drew Bledsoe does with the Cowboys.
I still say we need one more WR....Keyshawn is not a #1 receiver...more like #3...

Bootsdaddy
06-16-2005, 02:16 AM
If you give Bledsoe time and some weapons he can put up some big numbers. Everyone blamed Vinny last year but I think the big drop-off on D was more to blame for last years debacle. Sometimes last year I swear Parcells looked lost. Should be an interesting season. That's why the NFL is so great. Every team really has a chance every year. Well except the Saints.

southlake thug
06-16-2005, 11:21 AM
The cowboys did have a VERY solid draft, but the over-paying for aging free agents will come back to hurt them. i am an avid eagles fan so i am of course bias. but i dont even think the cowboys can hang with the giants. i expect big things from eli this year.

wide-e-wide
06-16-2005, 11:28 AM
Well Dallas may have given money to aging veterans...Meanwhile Philly is gonna have to back up the Brinks truck to pay a cocky showboat like T.O.
I'll take the old guys....

southlake thug
06-16-2005, 11:32 AM
ha were not paying TO at all. when training camp rolls around and he doesn't have a paycheck he will realize what he has done. plus Reggie Brown has been turning some heads in the early camps and Greg Lewis is maturing nicely. we may not need TO after all.

although it would be nice to have him back

wide-e-wide
06-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Hey you made it 3 times without him.
I see him becoming a problem if continues to demand
more money. Other players will begin to resent him for it.
Get rid of him I say...