PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Brumit, OT out of Garland Highlights

brad@sunshinepreps
05-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Here are some of Buddy's highlights. He has a few early offers and I am sure more are on the way.

http://sunshinepreps.net/content/view/219/2/

pack4life
05-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Who has offered him a scholorship so far?

DW@SunshinePreps
05-08-2005, 09:02 PM
He has 5 offers, Arizona, Tulsa, Indiana, Iowa State, and Colorado State. Arizona was the first to offer. He has Texas A&M as his top in-state school due to their pre-med program. This team is loaded this season and seems to have a very solid core group of kids that have been playing together for some time. Games are won in the trenches and with a running game and this team has talent in all of these areas.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the video coverage. I have been helping the kids in Florida for 4 seasons now and have already had some early success stories with the Texas kids this season. If you guys ever need to get in touch with me you can email me at info@sunshinepreps.net or call me at 813-340-0971. This is and will always remain a free help to the kids and coaches.

Derek

drgnbkr
05-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Appreciate what you do...don't let some of the knuckleheads beat you down!

owlfan 1
05-09-2005, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=DW@SunshinePreps] This team is loaded this season and seems to have a very solid core group of kids that have been playing together for some time. Games are won in the trenches and with a running game and this team has talent in all of these areas.

Shhhhh! Don't say that too loud...

brad@sunshinepreps
05-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks, just want to help out the kids.

Roughrider
05-18-2005, 08:03 AM
He has 5 offers, Arizona, Tulsa, Indiana, Iowa State, and Colorado State. Arizona was the first to offer. He has Texas A&M as his top in-state school due to their pre-med program. This team is loaded this season and seems to have a very solid core group of kids that have been playing together for some time. Games are won in the trenches and with a running game and this team has talent in all of these areas.
I hope you guys have enjoyed the video coverage. I have been helping the kids in Florida for 4 seasons now and have already had some early success stories with the Texas kids this season. If you guys ever need to get in touch with me you can email me at info@sunshinepreps.net or call me at 813-340-0971. This is and will always remain a free help to the kids and coaches.

Derek

Please!! Ask SLC where the game is won!! Trenches my arse!

RoughRiderII
05-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Way to tell 'em RR you know all things football. I want you to be my hero

Big Slim
05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
I have been reading this site for a couple months since I moved to garland and all you ever do is whine when Garland actually gets some pub. What's your deal Roughwhiner!

owldad
05-18-2005, 08:26 AM
This should make for interesting reading! Your turn to respond Roughrider...

owlfan 1
05-18-2005, 12:09 PM
I have been reading this site for a couple months since I moved to garland and all you ever do is whine when Garland actually gets some pub. What's your deal Roughwhiner!

care to respond?

Roughrider
05-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Big Slime,

Welcome to the board! Best learn the game before sitting down at the table?? For all we know you are an "owl" in sheeps clothing... Sounds like it anyway.. When Garland gets some PUB?? Please! You hang around long enough and you'll get your cherry popped and figure out what's going on!! :rolleyes:

Oh and Owldad, you talking to me again??haha! Thought you turned me off, or was it Owlfan1?? ha

RoughRiderII
05-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Once again RR you have told it like it is.
We(rr&rrII) love to go to PUB's and pop cherries

owlfan 1
05-18-2005, 09:57 PM

Roughrider II rules! :D

Roughrider
05-18-2005, 10:20 PM

Especially big ole' slimey cherries!! :eek:
About time someone else on here started making sense!!

Roughrider
05-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Way to tell 'em RR you know all things football. I want you to be my hero

No! But I know all things full of crap and they usually wear black and gold! ;)

GarlandOwl06
05-18-2005, 11:13 PM
Yup your right.... how many district titles? how many state championships? how many playoff appearences? how many people playing d-1 football from here? Im not saying Garland is the best program out there and there are a lot better teams but they are one of the better programs and not crap

Roughrider
05-19-2005, 08:10 AM
Yup your right.... how many district titles? how many state championships? how many playoff appearences? how many people playing d-1 football from here? Im not saying Garland is the best program out there and there are a lot better teams but they are one of the better programs and not crap

No my friend, I never made the statement that Garland football was crap!! The tits on this board are!!! In fact I know that the Owls are a good, tough opponent for anyone they face no matter what game it is or who they are playing...

Big Slim
05-19-2005, 08:25 AM
No my friend, I never made the statement that Garland football was crap!! The tits on this board are!!! In fact I know that the Owls are a good, tough opponent for anyone they face no matter what game it is or who they are playing...

After all the crap you talk and now it sounds like your snuggling up to Garland. It looks like you and your sidekick Roughrider II can't decide whether you're for Garland or against them.

RoughRiderII
05-19-2005, 09:24 AM
No! But I know all things full of crap and they usually wear black and gold! ;)
If you know all things crap then you must be a plumber or "kinda funny"
Either way I still like you RR

RoughRiderII
05-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Big Slim is right.Who are we for RR? Or does it matter? it's just fun to bash all
the Owl fans. Even if we add no real contribution to these boards

Roughrider
05-19-2005, 12:10 PM
After all the crap you talk and now it sounds like your snuggling up to Garland. It looks like you and your sidekick Roughrider II can't decide whether you're for Garland or against them.

Slime,

Pay attention, ain't got nothing to do with the program.... Got's to do with the squawling the faithful do on this board... Just wait it out, they'll jump on each other like a fat woman jumps on nachos. :p
Seen it plenty! If you weren't a cherry to the board you would know that I have often praised the success of Garlands football program. You can't dispute their past success!! But you also can't live off of it forever!! Wins from the lastten years are just that!

RoughRiderII
05-19-2005, 02:15 PM
RR You really do have great insight. I think I know now what OUR purpose is.
We like Garland Football......but hate the fans?
That's great RR you really do know how to take it to em.
H8RED to all owl fans

Roughrider
05-19-2005, 11:16 PM
RR You really do have great insight. I think I know now what OUR purpose is.
We like Garland Football......but hate the fans?
That's great RR you really do know how to take it to em.
H8RED to all owl fans

Respect and "like" are two different things! For example, I like your mama, but I don't respect her! Of course who can knowing what she does! :D

RoughRiderII
05-20-2005, 07:00 AM
So now we respect Owl football, but we still hate the fans?
RR you are like the smartest person on this board and that's why me and you are one. And I don't really understand that comment about my momma? I thought you went the other way....come on now your name is "The Original Roughrider" were all MEN here you can be comfortable with your sexuality.

gtowndrumma
05-21-2005, 01:18 AM
anyone else think this guy is getting kinda creepy.......

thisisfeedingwhatiam
05-21-2005, 06:27 PM
He may be a kinda creepy but Roughrider seems to like him.

g-town07
05-21-2005, 11:10 PM
yuh hes creepin me out

he basically repeats whatever RR says
kinda reminds you of the annoying kid whos always at the popular kids side, almost like a parasite :D

eagleike
05-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Maybe roughrider and roughriderII are more than just message board ho's.

they sound too sweet to each other, with all this talk of cherry popping :eek:

Roughrider
05-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Maybe roughrider and roughriderII are more than just message board ho's.

they sound too sweet to each other, with all this talk of cherry popping :eek:

No need in bringing up your mama's profession in this discussion! :rolleyes:

eagleike
05-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Rumprider and RumpriderII:

You need help and you can get some psychoanalysis down at your local mental institution.

Remember don't mess with Big Ike!!

Roughrider
05-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Buzzard getting a little sensitive!! Just the way I like it! Stay out the way, I can already tell that you ain't quick enough to keep up!! Who's BIG DIKE??hahaha :p

RoughRiderII
05-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Rumprider and RumpriderII:

You need help and you can get some psychoanalysis down at your local mental institution.

Remember don't mess with Big Ike!!
What is psycho-anal-sis anyway? Maybe Roughrider is familiar with that position

g-town07
05-24-2005, 10:32 PM
wtf rrII your creepin me out forealz