PDA

View Full Version : Vondrell Video Clip

c-lisle
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
For all of you who don't have the pleasure of seeing Vondrell run on a weekly basis in football season, here is a clip. Go to lobosfootball.com (http://lobosfootball.com), enter the forum, and click on the "It's officially lobos football season" thread. If you have a good connection just sit and the clip will play from the thread(it amy take a minute to download). Don't go to the link. My connection is to slow and I coudn't watch. Hopefully y'all can.

wide-e-wide
05-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Uhhhh...watch what?

RGVBadBoy
05-08-2005, 12:35 PM
what video, man i got all excited....

NMHS fan
05-08-2005, 01:08 PM
We'll see him soon enough in Week 9. :D

He should have another great season, and has a good supporting cast to go along with him. Longview should have another really good season, and maybe a great one if you know what I mean.

KT2000
05-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Vondrell is dang near impossible to see at top speed anyway. I bet Longview produces near 3,500 rushing yards combined between McGee and fullback Chris Ivory. Last year, I think they combined for just under 3,000.

c-lisle
05-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Even though he had 150+ against lufkin, Vondrell missed Fred Talley's single season rushing record at Longview by 30 yds. He broke the single season TD record set by Talley. This year, with a healthy line and fullback, he will break his own TD record and Fred's rushing record.

c-lisle
05-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Uhhhh...watch what?

Sorry. Go to the thread titled "Vondrell Video". Give the video a minute to download...then enjoy.

Garland02
05-08-2005, 02:40 PM
http://www.geocities.com/kcfreshman@sbcglobal.net/LobosvsMavs.wmv

RGVBadBoy
05-08-2005, 03:57 PM
that was it????? :confused:

Rerun
05-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Texas Headliner = NOT IMPRESSED

Jtate862003
05-08-2005, 09:45 PM
you'll be impressed when he runs by your team..:)

I heard that
05-08-2005, 10:11 PM
So where is the clip on the good run....?

Im with texas headliner, that kid wont be running over anyone anytime soon!

Rerun
05-08-2005, 11:02 PM
you'll be impressed when he runs by your team..:)

NOT GONNA EVER HAPPEN.I GOT A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION ON THIS YEARS TEAM FROM CLEMENS AND THINGS LOOK, WELL, PROMISING TO SAY THE LEAST.

ktchamp97's Note: Easy on the caps lock key. :eek:

ktchamp97
05-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Vondrell is the real deal. You don't run for 2000 yards in that district without being a bad man. He can run by anybody.

Rerun
05-09-2005, 01:22 AM
No, he could not run on Clemens.

Texas Headliner's Note: Clemens will WRECK :eek:

KT2000
05-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Way to be objective, Headliner.. :rolleyes:

RGVBadBoy
05-09-2005, 03:17 AM
yes Vondrell McGee could run on Clemens......Longview would KILL Clemens, especially since Clemens has now broken up into 2 schools, Longview is a STATE POWER, Clemens is a good team but not on the same level as Longview, Smithson Valley, OK now theres another story, i dont knwo if he could run on them....Smithson is really tough.....Clemens has a great RB in James Henry though....

no offense headliner.......Longview is just that good.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 04:55 AM

You didn't see how he ran over Tyler Lee, the Div 1 State Champs. Late in the first half Lee seemed to be pulling away, up by two TDs, then Vondrell took over. What appeared to be a busted run play Vondrell turned into a 90 yard TD run. He was covered up by 3 O-linemen and busted through for the TD. Any one that was there could tell you how impressive that was.

Favpack
05-09-2005, 08:05 AM
No, he could not run on Clemens.

Texas Headliner's Note: Clemens will WRECK :eek:

You're funny TH,

This guy is Fox times ten - how did you fair last year against Fox?

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 08:07 AM
BTW, Vondrell won that game with a TD run on the first play from scrimmage in OT.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 08:09 AM

If you don't think that run was even a little impressive, I would love to see your RB in action. I admit it wasn't his most spectacular run of the season, but the tackle he broke and then the cut to the inside was all skill.

pack0808
05-09-2005, 09:07 AM
i am here to tell you that vondrell is the real deal. he can run on anybody!! he might lead the state in rushing this year if he stays healthy and if longview does not blow so many teams out that he is out by halftime.

wide-e-wide
05-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Just going off of the one game (the SFA game) that I saw him in...he looks like he is for real. Dude can scoot...

Rerun
05-09-2005, 10:10 AM
You're funny TH,

This guy is Fox times ten - how did you fair last year against Fox?

Last year was exactly that.LAST YEAR.But, not a lot of people know the true story on what happened prior to that first round game vs. Judson, and it is not my place to say on a public forum, therefore I will let mouths of other fans talk about what happened and how Clemens was owned, but know that when Clemens hoists that state title trophy in December, I will do some talking.

RGVBadBoy
05-09-2005, 11:17 AM
If you don't think that run was even a little impressive, I would love to see your RB in action. I admit it wasn't his most spectacular run of the season, but the tackle he broke and then the cut to the inside was all skill.
the Clemens RB is a kid named James Henry, 6'2 210 4.5 he's already verbally committed to OU, he is an outstanding RB, is be better than Vondrell???? Possilbly......Henry ran 21.5 200m and 10.7 100m.....he's a BEAST

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 11:32 AM
the Clemens RB is a kid named James Henry, 6'2 210 4.5 he's already verbally committed to OU, he is an outstanding RB, is be better than Vondrell???? Possilbly......Henry ran 21.5 200m and 10.7 100m.....he's a BEAST
I'm not fond of Longview but I saw him break one off against Lufkin in 2003. he is the real deal I can't wait until he and Jamaal get in the backfield together at UT.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 11:33 AM

Sounds like a good one, he has the size but Vondrell is like lightning. Do you know his stats for last season?

RGVBadBoy
05-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm not fond of Longview but I saw him break one off against Lufkin in 2003. he is the real deal I can't wait until he and Jamaal get in the backfield together at UT.
i hear Vondrell be used as a wingback or slot WR at Texas, supposedly they love his explosivness in the open field..

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 12:05 PM
i hear Vondrell be used as a wingback or slot WR at Texas, supposedly they love his explosivness in the open field..
They will use him whereever he can get his hands on the ball at.

dragonfootballfan
05-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Last year was exactly that.LAST YEAR.But, not a lot of people know the true story on what happened prior to that first round game vs. Judson, and it is not my place to say on a public forum, therefore I will let mouths of other fans talk about what happened and how Clemens was owned, but know that when Clemens hoists that state title trophy in December, I will do some talking.
The Future is exactly that. THE FUTURE. You are already smack talking about the future, remember you have not won anything yet. You are also making an excuse for last year, but I thought that last year was LAST YEAR.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 12:21 PM

They are probably going to use him as a DB at UT. I think the Longview Coaches are considering using him at DB some this season also. He would be a shutdown DB. I am concerned about him getting hurt or something though. I wouldn't mind it so much as long as we have someone who can share the RB duties with him.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 12:30 PM
They are probably going to use him as a DB at UT. I think the Longview Coaches are considering using him at DB some this season also. He would be a shutdown DB. I am concerned about him getting hurt or something though. I wouldn't mind it so much as long as we have someone who can share the RB duties with him.
And that would be Ivory, if he holds on to the ball right?

LOL!! I had to do it, no hard feelings man...LOL

Rerun
05-09-2005, 12:34 PM
The Future is exactly that. THE FUTURE. You are already smack talking about the future, remember you have not won anything yet. You are also making an excuse for last year, but I thought that last year was LAST YEAR.

Real classy. I wouldnt expect anything else from a SLC fan. I guess money cant buy manners.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 01:16 PM
And that would be Ivory, if he holds on to the ball right?

LOL!! I had to do it, no hard feelings man...LOL

Nope, Ivory is our fullback. I wish we could play PAM this season, he would hurt some folks. Since you back LP, you can come to the playoff game and see him hurt some folks there. I know you won't have anything else to do that weekend.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Nope, Ivory is our fullback. I wish we could play PAM this season, he would hurt some folks. Since you back LP, you can come to the playoff game and see him hurt some folks there. I know you won't have anything else to do that weekend.
You got jokes. We'll probably be playing that weekend since it's a 3rd round game. I expect the Titans to be in the third round at least this up-coming year.

KT2000
05-09-2005, 02:12 PM
If any of you have doubts about McGee's speed you might ask the Tyler Lee defense from last year. McGee broke off a 90 yard TD run in that game to help keep Longview's undefeated season going. If you know anything about Tyler Lee's defense...it's that they aint slow.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 02:18 PM
If any of you have doubts about McGee's speed you might ask the Tyler Lee defense from last year. McGee broke off a 90 yard TD run in that game to help keep Longview's undefeated season going. If you know anything about Tyler Lee's defense...it's that they aint slow.
You can stop bringing back old memories now KT. :)

TheDuke
05-09-2005, 02:20 PM
DUDE!!!! Where is this stupid video? :mad:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
DUDE!!!! Where is this stupid video? :mad:
I can't find it.

dragonfootballfan
05-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Real classy. I wouldnt expect anything else from a SLC fan. I guess money cant buy manners.
what is your problem? First you talk smack and then say that you are not going to talk smack. Then you say last year is in the past and then you try and make excuses for last year. Then you say that next year you guys are going to win state and then you are going to talk smack. Well all I suggested was wait until you actually win state before start talking smack about thats all. Oh and I have news for you my team did win state and I did not smack talk about it until this right here. I am just wondering how long have you waited in order to have a situation come up where you could use the "money can't buy manners" line. I have never seen that before anywhere. You must be the most creative poster on the internet inorder to equate a common stereotype with a previous post. I think that if McGee and Longview would ran all over Clemens next year and you would still say you are unimpressed and that the only reason that he was able to do that is for a reason that you don't think should be written on a public message board.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 02:51 PM
I can't find it.

I just watched it again. Go to lobosfootball.com enter the forum and go to the "Vondrell Video" thread. The video plays from the thread....you don't have to go to the link to see it.

c-lisle
05-09-2005, 02:53 PM
You got jokes. We'll probably be playing that weekend since it's a 3rd round game. I expect the Titans to be in the third round at least this up-coming year.

You got jokes to, PAM in the third round......please. LOL. I couldn't help myself.

Rerun
05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
what is your problem? First you talk smack and then say that you are not going to talk smack. Then you say last year is in the past and then you try and make excuses for last year. Then you say that next year you guys are going to win state and then you are going to talk smack. Well all I suggested was wait until you actually win state before start talking smack about thats all. Oh and I have news for you my team did win state and I did not smack talk about it until this right here. I am just wondering how long have you waited in order to have a situation come up where you could use the "money can't buy manners" line. I have never seen that before anywhere. You must be the most creative poster on the internet inorder to equate a common stereotype with a previous post. I think that if McGee and Longview would ran all over Clemens next year and you would still say you are unimpressed and that the only reason that he was able to do that is for a reason that you don't think should be written on a public message board.

My problem?I have a few, but just the usual.Nothing major, unless we are talking about SLC.Once again, I will not air the dirty laundry on the boards.I got some more one liners so just keep running yalls mouths up there and eventually I will run out.Later bro.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-10-2005, 08:20 AM
You got jokes to, PAM in the third round......please. LOL. I couldn't help myself.
Don't worry, we'll more than likely be there. Hopefully we'll be playing the week after since yall wont.

dragonfootballfan
05-10-2005, 08:45 AM
My problem?I have a few, but just the usual.Nothing major, unless we are talking about SLC.Once again, I will not air the dirty laundry on the boards.I got some more one liners so just keep running yalls mouths up there and eventually I will run out.Later bro.
If you don't want to "air dirty laundry" don't bring it up as an excuse and then say I don't want to talk about it. Every team has some "dirty laundry" but you don't see many people posting stuff like, the only reason we lost is because of something I won't bring up here. You lost because you were worse than the other team, not because you have some "dirty laundry"

pack0808
05-10-2005, 10:27 AM

lol, good post.

Rerun
05-10-2005, 10:46 AM
This message was left blank