PDA

View Full Version : Private Football Chat Forums

AE 8008
09-05-2007, 11:16 PM
does anybody know about any? especially any around the dfw area?

farmerfan
09-06-2007, 05:54 AM
does anybody know about any? especially any around the dfw area?

I hope KT doesn't mind me doing this, but here goes. www.txprivatesports.com. I dont ever post on there and would like to. The references to Denton Liberty, (and you going to FWC will quickly find out that we hate being called Argyle Liberty, we will always be DENTON.) on there are great. They call them the Buffalo Bills which makes no sense since we won titles in 94 and 96. The board is dominated by Midland Christian fans and you will quickly come to find that their hatred for everything Liberty is their sole purpose to exist. The Admin over there does a good job and is very passionate about private school football.

AE 8008
09-06-2007, 11:42 PM
thanks i appreciate it! seems like all the schools dislike Liberty, but more like a typical Southlake kind of hate (often jealousy). I guess Liberty is my rival school now, but nonethless i still have friends that go to that school and that will not get in the way of our friendships.

farmerfan
09-07-2007, 05:56 AM
thanks i appreciate it! seems like all the schools dislike Liberty, but more like a typical Southlake kind of hate (often jealousy). I guess Liberty is my rival school now, but nonethless i still have friends that go to that school and that will not get in the way of our friendships.

Liberty is so good in everything and not just one thing that it gets old to lose to them in just about every sport guys and girls. The only thing they need to get better at is basketball on the men side. The one school I know that doesnt hate Liberty is Houston Second Baptist. The Eagles are Libertys Kryptonite, Second beat Liberty in the semi finals in football in 98 and 99, the semis in Baseball in 99, and the state finals in baseball in 02 and 06. The thing other schools hate about Liberty is the confidence each kid has on the field. When you play us you better realize it is going to be for 48 minutes or 7 innings or bring your best to every event on the track. The kids at Liberty work very hard and it is why we usually always beat Dallas Christian, FWC, Nolan and TCA. Coach Davidson the former Cardinal football coach told me after we beat FWC my senior year that he wished he could take my heart and our Team play and stick it in the bodies of all his D1 atheltes. The kids there were so spoiled and felt they coluld win on talent alone that they didnt work hard. They were usually winded by the start of the 4th quarter. The most embarassing moment for both FWC and DC against us came in 99. Boith schools had D1 kids at RB. We didnt have a single kid on our roster that played D1 or D2. We knocked Rashon Myles out of the game in the 3rd quarter because we were so relentess on him. Then against FWC there all everything stud Brock Edwards literally pulled himself out of the game with them trailing by a score of 26-23, on their first play of a drive with 9 minutes to go in the game we stuffed him behind the LOS, and as he slowly got up he fell back down. The coaches came out to check on him then he got up walked off the field by himself and into the locker room. This kid was 6'4 240 and went to UT as the number 1 TE recruit in the country. So yeah that is why a lot of teams hate us, we dont have the best athletes but damnit on the field of play we're meaner than snot and not afraid of anybody. It literally is an attitude of we're Liberty, who are you?

AE 8008
09-08-2007, 01:49 AM
very nice, well im excited to get to play these guys! hope it will be a great game! maybe if the farmers have an off week or something during that week you could stop by

farmerfan
09-08-2007, 03:29 AM
very nice, well im excited to get to play these guys! hope it will be a great game! maybe if the farmers have an off week or something during that week you could stop by

You know afther seeing the score tonight I just might make this game. I thinkg ytou are a a good dude. Libety has another good team. Celina was just toot mcuh tor them. They will rebounde.d