PDA

View Full Version : NCAA odds

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 06:28 PM
aggy and 24 points...?

No way this happens...bet the farm on this one fellas.
Not that the aggy offense can't do it...but the aggy defense
won't let them.

This is easy money....

Texas and 14 points vs. Mizzou
Nebraska and 4 points vs. Iowa St.
and of course aggy by 24...

This is strictly for entertainment purposes of course. I would never
gamble on sports...But if a person did...they could rack up with these 3 picks.

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Somebody has to bite on this thing....

aggy by 24? c'mon guys....

dragons08
09-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Somebody has to bite on this thing....
sorry man im not hungry, just had some nachos

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 03:15 PM
so you're saying

Texas vs. Mizzou (+14)
Nebraska (+4) vs. Iowa State
and
Texas vs. Texas A&M (+24)
??

Ill take the Texas vs. A&M one...
if Texas covers teh spread, then you have to put Gig 'em Aggies in your sig with no disclaimers like "I lost a bet" or something and if A&M doesn't win with the extra points, then I have to put Hook 'em Horns in my signature with the same rules.

Deal?

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 03:26 PM
No.....there needs to be stricter bets.

If wide loses he has to get a tatoo that says "Aggy Rules"...on his but*!...And vice versa, except the tatoo will say "The Longorn Got Me >"!

Heh, Heh, Heh!!

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 03:42 PM
well, I'm only 15 and my parents would never go for that...plus if thats not gambling on sports, then what is?

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 03:50 PM
well, I'm only 15 and my parents would never go for that...plus if thats not gambling on sports, then what is?

15 yrs old...wow! What's it like in school? All these girls walking around, snobish and stuck-up! (That never changes!)

I bet they walk around dressed like Britney freakin' Spears!

Wow....times change when you're havin' fun!!

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 03:55 PM

Also, do you hear of any ancient football names from the Garland area? like....
Joe Polk, Stedmon Foreman, Jamie Brown, Samir Al-Amin, Derrick Dockery, Brian Parker, Mike Knepper, Cedric Smith, Mike Gandy, Ty Dorsey, Quincy Morgan, Chris Pierson....Keith Mitchell....?

Just curious!

dada
09-29-2005, 03:57 PM
Also, do you hear of any ancient football names from the Garland area? like....
Joe Polk, Stedmon Foreman, Jamie Brown, Samir Al-Amin, Derrick Dockery, Brian Parker, Mike Knepper, Cedric Smith, Mike Gandy, Ty Dorsey, Quincy Morgan, Chris Pierson....Keith Mitchell....?

Just curious!
LOL...I bet anything...YOUR NAME is on that list.

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 04:03 PM
The dress code is pretty strict, but the girls manage to find ways to still look hot. I'm not in the innermost sprts-talk circle, so I haven't heard any of those names, but I'll look for them in the hall of fame.

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 04:17 PM
The dress code is pretty strict, but the girls manage to find ways to still look hot. I'm not in the innermost sprts-talk circle, so I haven't heard any of those names, but I'll look for them in the hall of fame.

Good to know!....you'll find some of those names in the Garland Hall of Fame. Or other places, be it colleges or the NFL!

dragons08
09-29-2005, 08:53 PM
15 yrs old...wow! What's it like in school? All these girls walking around, snobish and stuck-up! (That never changes!)

I bet they walk around dressed like Britney freakin' Spears!

Wow....times change when you're havin' fun!!
snoobish and stuck up and preppy and what ever else, yea its crazy, hate the stuck up and snobish one

wide-e-wide
09-29-2005, 09:02 PM
So you are saying aggy will cover the 24 points?
Are you insane?

dragons08
09-29-2005, 09:05 PM
So you are saying aggy will cover the 24 points?
Are you insane?
remember wide, its not like they'll say..."yea we suck so we wont cover it" of course they'll talk trash, everyone does it

garlandowl08
09-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes, I'm saying we'll cover 24 and might lead/win.