PDA

View Full Version : RocketTRN

dada
08-01-2007, 08:05 AM
No, I'm not calling you out to fight...lol. I had an idea about your website. Why don't you and KT2000 get together and use your site along with this one as a "Minor league" farm or maybe "Probation" area.....lol If you act up, you are sent down awhile, you're not on the site, but you're still able to post on the topic you would like too......if we need you....we'll call you back up!:D

Slim-Rob
08-01-2007, 12:21 PM
No, I'm not calling you out to fight...lol. I had an idea about your website. Why don't you and KT2000 get together and use your site along with this one as a "Minor league" farm or maybe "Probation" area.....lol If you act up, you are sent down awhile, you're not on the site, but you're still able to post on the topic you would like too......if we need you....we'll call you back up!:D

LOL they were discussing it on my forum but that's not gonna happen because i've made it a rule that anything said there is not to be repeated here. I am allowing people to express themselves openly on that page and i don't want it repeated here and if it does get repeated here the user who does so will face punishment at my site, which is not something I really want to do.

K-Rock
08-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Why be a part of this site? What good would it do? Being different makes it fun.

Slim-Rob
08-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Why be a part of this site? What good would it do? Being different makes it fun.

Yup