PDA

View Full Version : UT Vs A&M

stevefoxsc
09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Yes i know its a long ways away but A&M does seem a tad bit better this year than last, seeing what youve seen this year whose gona win in your

dragonsdaddy
09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
steve, either you thought the ags were really bad last year, or we watched different games thursday. their defense was as bad as i've seen recently. tu will destroy them. they may score a few, if they can find any replacements for all the wrs they've gone thru. it won't be a pretty sight, imo.

Mad Hatter
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM
um lets see .... this years team is acctually better then last years teamn at this point in the season....so by the time we play A&M lol it ought to be hilarious :)

Reaganrattler07
09-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Thought I might toss it up a lil bit (whats new?)....A&M blows'em away

TheProphet
09-26-2005, 07:53 PM
I like Reggie McNeal a lot...its just Courtney Lewis is terrible and the O-line is weak, so he cant do it all himself. There is no way those bunch of clowns A&M calls a Defense will stop Texas more than 2 or 3 times....
Texas 55
A&M 10

mtbray
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
It's gonna be so close to murder I bet they charge half of the Longhorn fball team with manslaughter....

Reaganrattler07
09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
There is no way those bunch of clowns A&M calls a Defense will stop Texas more than 2 or 3 times....

Even if they did, you would make up some sorry excuse that it was most likely a fluke or something.

GTown02
09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
It's gonna be so close to murder I bet they charge half of the Longhorn fball team with manslaughter....
I like that thinking :D... but the game is a long ways away... A&M could improve that D a lot by the time they play Texas... With that said, I think UT wins, but not by more than 2 TD's...

wide-e-wide
09-27-2005, 07:27 PM
I just looked at the Longhorns schedule...
They don't play any such team.
However, they do play aggy. And it is going to
be horrible...MARK MY WORDS...

Texas-52
aggy -3

Vince plays 2 and 1/2 quarters.

mtbray
09-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Even if they did, you would make up some sorry excuse that it was most likely a fluke or something.

Do you know what the word fluke means?

/watches the youngin scramble to hit www.m-w.com

Reaganrattler07
09-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Do you know what the word fluke means?

/watches the youngin scramble to hit www.m-w.com

fluke (flk) n.

1. A stroke of good luck.

That's exactly what I said....if A&M stopped them you would come up with the excuse that it was a fluke.

You sure you know what you're talking about?

mtbray
09-27-2005, 08:47 PM
fluke (flk) n.

1. A stroke of good luck.

That's exactly what I said....if A&M stopped them you would come up with the excuse that it was a fluke.

You sure you know what you're talking about?

If M&A did win, calling it a fluke isn't an attempt to justify the loss. It would be simply stating a fact, not excusing anything.

Reaganrattler07
09-27-2005, 08:55 PM
If M&A did win, calling it a fluke isn't an attempt to justify the loss. It would be simply stating a fact, not excusing anything.

So what you're saying is you wouldn't come out and admit that you lost?

TheProphet
09-27-2005, 09:41 PM
admit that we lost yeah, say they are better no, the better team loses then its a fluke, get it?

wide-e-wide
09-27-2005, 10:16 PM
It ain't gonna happen so why does it matter?

Reaganrattler07
09-27-2005, 10:17 PM
It ain't gonna happen so why does it matter?

You also said the Cowboys were gonna beat the Redskins a few months ago...

wide-e-wide
09-27-2005, 10:34 PM
If aggy beats Texas...I will buy a Reggie McNeal jersey and wear it out in public...have pictures taken...and post them on this board.

rich_pack
09-28-2005, 08:25 AM
UT will win this one big, but Reggie is alone on this one, he will have to try and win it himself because the offensive line stinks and the defense can't stop anyone. I say stick that big Javorskie Lane up there and run it down their throats!!!!

garlandowl08
09-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Reggie Rules
C-Lew is underrated
THe D will improve
We will end this streak

GIG'EM AGS

Reaganrattler07
09-28-2005, 07:56 PM
If aggy beats Texas...I will buy a Reggie McNeal jersey and wear it out in public...have pictures taken...and post them on this board.

Someone keep this down! Make it a sticky!

Reaganrattler07
09-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Reggie Rules
C-Lew is underrated
THe D will improve
We will end this streak

GIG'EM AGS

Gotta agree with you there.

The D was only good in the redzone against Clemson and I haven't watch the SMU, TSU games so I can't comment on those.

ThEgReAtOnE
09-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Someone keep this down! Make it a sticky!

If A&M beats UT Wide must dress in drag, go out and pick up a "john" and take horrendous pictures with him...in an alley way!

Then paste them on our board...and a Navy board!

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeah right...
I think buying and wearing an aggy jersey will suffice.

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 08:19 PM
UT will win this one big, but Reggie is alone on this one, he will have to try and win it himself because the offensive line stinks and the defense can't stop anyone. I say stick that big Javorskie Lane up there and run it down their throats!!!!

No sense in humiliating two grads of my alma mater in the same game. It's hard enough for me to watch Reggie in the fetal position all night...No need to involve the train.

rich_pack
09-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Thats where I am from also, but they can't help it when theres only a few on the team, in a few years it may be all Lufkin!!! Then they may beat UT :D

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh Lord...I hope not. Surely at some point those Lufkin boys will wise up.

farmerfan
09-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Thats where I am from also, but they can't help it when theres only a few on the team, in a few years it may be all Lufkin!!! Then they may beat UT :D

only if southlake stays away from UT.

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 10:53 PM
only if southlake stays away from UT.

Now that was just wrong...

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm thinkinjg Tech will be on the rise because they run the colliegate version of the spread offense which many HS teams use.

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Who thinks aTm's defense is just catching a hard time?

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 03:41 PM
I think the D at A&M will get much better, starting this Saturday with the demise of baylor.

Reaganrattler07
09-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Who thinks aTm's defense is just catching a hard time?

The Aggie bashers just needed some new stuff to use so they used the recent game.....I think the defense will improve. It's just the Aggie bashers that dominate forums and make you think otherwise.

wide-e-wide
09-29-2005, 07:42 PM
What cracks me up ...is the fact that aggy is actually worried about Baylor.

Reaganrattler07
09-29-2005, 08:20 PM
What cracks me up ...is the fact that aggy is actually worried about Baylor.

To be honest, I'm worried about every single game we play. Heck, I was worried when Virginia Tech played Duke....that worriness wore off....fairly quick however, but I'm worried about every game.

But where did you see that people are worried about Baylor?

wide-e-wide
09-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Take a trip over to Texags.com ....
and no I wasn't on there...I saw several posts about it on the
Baylor board...and Baylor is talking mucho smacko baby...It is
hilarious...Finally Baylor gets to talk smack...I love it.

garlandowl08
09-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Take a trip over to Texags.com ....
and no I wasn't on there...I saw several posts about it on the
Baylor board...and Baylor is talking mucho smacko baby...It is
hilarious...Finally Baylor gets to talk smack...I love it.

Why are you on Baylor boards so often...I think I smell a closet baylor fan...uh oh, I'm telling mrs. wide

wide-e-wide
09-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Heeeelllo...I live in Waco.
I listen to Waco Sports Radio all the time...and most of the people I know in Waco are Baylor fans....
I have been on the Baylor board probably 5 times...
The most recent time was when ktchamp PM'd something to me from the Baylor board...
I am not a closet anything...much less a Baylor fan.

TRsnare07
10-03-2005, 06:52 PM
omfg omfg AGGIES WIN IT BUY A LONG SHOT OMFG w00t for TAMU

stevefoxsc
10-03-2005, 07:10 PM
if aggies win this game ill send u all 1 dollar each but it aint gona happen

Dragon2Aggie
10-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Aggies defense is good when it counts the most...in the red zone. They held Baylor to a couple of missed field goals and a made field goal last saturday. If the defense is so bad the score would have showed it a little more. All those field goal attempts could have been touchdowns. The only thing that needed a work was the offense and that was because Reggie had the worst game ever...31 attempts 12 completions and 2 interceptions if anything needs work it is the passing game

dragonfootballfan
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Aggies defense is good when it counts the most...in the red zone. They held Baylor to a couple of missed field goals and a made field goal last saturday. If the defense is so bad the score would have showed it a little more. All those field goal attempts could have been touchdowns. The only thing that needed a work was the offense and that was because Reggie had the worst game ever...31 attempts 12 completions and 2 interceptions if anything work it is the passing game
Aggy let Baylor go up and down the field on them and gave up 31 points to a very powerful Texas State team. Those are the signs of a very good defense

wide-e-wide
10-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Either that or...Fran ate everyone's Little Debbies snack cakes...and they are playing poorly just to piss him off.

garlandowl08
10-03-2005, 10:09 PM
omfg omfg AGGIES WIN IT BUY A LONG SHOT OMFG w00t for TAMU

Uhh you're either an 11 yaer old Aggie who is a freaking ****** or an 11 year old tea -sip ****** who barely grasps the concept of sarcasm...either way you need to shut up.

ThEgReAtOnE
10-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Uhh you're either an 11 yaer old Aggie who is a freaking ****** or an 11 year old tea -sip ****** who barely grasps the concept of sarcasm...either way you need to shut up.

Heh, Heh, Heh!!! :D

Dragon2Aggie
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Aggy let Baylor go up and down the field on them and gave up 31 points to a very powerful Texas State team. Those are the signs of a very good defense

I didn't say the defense was very good, I said they were good when it counts the most...

wide-e-wide
10-03-2005, 10:59 PM
You tell 'em...
and when it counts is...ummm...when...umm...that one time...ummm
that they was all like runnin' and stuff...and ummm....

They gave up 31 to freakin' SWT...and Baylor took them to overtime 2 years in a row.

aggy defense has as many holes in it...as aggy excuses for putting the FREAKIN' BOARDS ON THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS!!!

bullrock
10-05-2005, 02:44 PM
You just see what you want to see wide. That was actually a negative. You know, everything in reverse. What I really heard was it was a store closing down and it wasn't even close to the coast and was taken earlier this year. Now you know the rest of the story.

wide-e-wide
10-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey Paul Harvey...that picture was taken just before Hurricane Rita..

Funny thing is...I asked my nephew (an aggy and current student) about it...and he laughed...he said "yeah we are never gonna live that one down"....and now the boards are gone...

If the bookstore was closing ....wouldn't the boards still be up?
Face it....aggy is ...as aggy does.