PDA

View Full Version : Your making it too easy aggy...

wide-e-wide
09-26-2005, 02:14 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/bogthekid/loupots3.jpg

Preparing for Hurricane Rita...anybody notice anything strange about this?
call me crazy...but don't the boards go on the outside of the windows?

discuss...

mtbray
09-26-2005, 04:10 AM
hahahahahhaha typical

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and think it's a joke but ****.....

wide-e-wide
09-26-2005, 07:27 AM
This is only the beginning.
The funny part will be aggy trying to explain it...

jtk1519
09-26-2005, 01:44 PM
I saw that posted on Hornfans and I laughed so hard for a good 10 minutes. You see stuff like that, and you just dont know what to say... you're speechless. You just know it's aggy.

Dragon2Aggie
09-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I'll have to admit, I go to a&m and that is actually kind of funny. But do you honestly just sit around all day thinking of ways to bash a&m? I think it is about time that you found something more productive to do with your day, it's getting a little ridiculous.

dragonsdaddy
09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
they didn't want the looters to steal the plywood.

Reaganrattler07
09-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll have to admit, I go to a&m and that is actually kind of funny. But do you honestly just sit around all day thinking of ways to bash a&m? I think it is about time that you found something more productive to do with your day, it's getting a little ridiculous.

Nah, they just sit here and think of new ways to bash the Aggies....

jtk1519
09-26-2005, 06:48 PM

When you are in our position, you don't have to sit around and think of ways to bash aggy. aggy will hand deliver the material to you... as in this case. I once heard somebody say, "College Station is the motherland of unintentional comedians." Truer words have never been spoken.

stevefoxsc
09-26-2005, 06:58 PM
they didn't want the looters to steal the plywood.

Who need's the wood take the glass!

TheProphet
09-26-2005, 07:47 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!
My heart has literally stopped beating. Everyone shut up right now. THERE IS NO WAY AGGIES CAN SAY LONGHORN FANS DO NOTHING BUT SIT AROUND AND BASH A&M. THAT DEFIES STUPIDITY. Now, EVERYONE knows that Texas A&M university is SOLELY focused on bashing UT, that is all they do. The corps carries manure is orange wheelbarrows, the used to have a bonfire to represent the burning desire in their urine to beat UT, they actually have a universal pun for UT which is t.u., which everyone else thinks is too stupid to use so they stick to downwards horn signs. I have seen one UT shirt about how bad A&M sucks (and trust me we have a lot of material). This shirt is the one with "10 reasons I did not go to A&M", but A&M has a copy of it too. I have seen countless aggie shirts with negative UT stuff on them, whether it be the bible verse shirt, or the one with Bevo looking in his pants, or the "Mess with Texas" shirt. All A&M lives for is insulting UT, so every aggie that brings up the point all UT fnas do is rag A&M can just die an go to College Station.

farmerfan
09-26-2005, 07:59 PM
and how many thread's about A&M have been started on this board by a Texas fan?

TheProphet
09-26-2005, 08:03 PM
other than me and wide none lol, but thats partly because trailor parks dont get internet access...

dragons08
09-26-2005, 08:04 PM
and how many thread's about A&M have been started on this board by a Texas fan?
well i know i startred one, but it wasnt bashing aggy and im not a texas fan, but i just asked a question about them and UT, but probally majority of them were startred making fun of aggy

farmerfan
09-26-2005, 08:37 PM
other than me and wide none lol, but thats partly because trailor parks dont get internet access...

thats funny.

jtk1519
09-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I think you are asking the wrong question. We should not ask, "Why do these Texas fans insist on bashing aggy at every turn?". Instead, we should be asking, "Why does aggy do so many stupid things worthy of bashing?".

Reaganrattler07
09-26-2005, 08:44 PM
I think you are asking the wrong question. We should not ask, "Why do these Texas fans insist on bashing aggy at every turn?". Instead, we should be asking, "Why does aggy do so many stupid things worthy of bashing?".

And Texas is completely innocent when things are considered stupid.....maybe because they are the self-proclaimed judges on whats "cool" or not. Jtk, if you were my neighbor and I drove a certain kinda of car that I liked but you didnt like....does that make me less of a person?

jtk1519
09-26-2005, 08:46 PM
And Texas is completely innocent when things are considered stupid.....maybe because they are the self-proclaimed judges on whats "cool" or not. Jtk, if you were my neighbor and I drove a certain kinda of car that I liked but you didnt like....does that make me less of a person?

If you car was parked in the garage of a house that had it's windows boarded up on the inside, then... yes, it does.

mtbray
09-26-2005, 08:59 PM
M&A/aggy....all your base are belong to us

Reaganrattler07
09-26-2005, 09:16 PM
If you car was parked in the garage of a house that had it's windows boarded up on the inside, then... yes, it does.

That didn't quite answer my question....use the scenario I gave you.

If I just drove a different car, decorated my house a little differently, or even did things(that induced no harm) a little differently, does that make me any less of a person?

wide-e-wide
09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
I told you...the true humor would come with aggy reaction to this.
They have totally overlooked the fact...that...THEY PUT THE FREAKIN' BOARDS ON THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS!
And it was at the bookstore of all places....you know the place that holds all of the knowledge passed on to aggy every year....The people that run that place....PUT BOARDS ON THE FREAKIN' INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS!!!
You want to ask Horns fans questions...how about answering one for me...
Why are the boards on the inside of the windows?
You answer that one...and I will answer any question you have for Horns fans...deal?

If I were aggy I would just shut up after that one...I mean how can you respond to that? really?

jtk1519
09-26-2005, 10:23 PM
That didn't quite answer my question....use the scenario I gave you.

If I just drove a different car, decorated my house a little differently, or even did things(that induced no harm) a little differently, does that make me any less of a person?

It has nothing to do with appearance, but even still, I don't really care what kind of car my neighbor drives or what his house looks like... I would think no different of him. However, if he started burying dead dogs in his yard with little scoreboards, or if he started gathering his buddies at midnight to practice yelling, or if he started dressing in military uniforms despite having no military affiliation whatsoever, if he started showing strange affections for farm animals, then I would think a little different of him.

wide-e-wide
09-26-2005, 10:27 PM
strange affections for farm animals...
Your killin' me jtk...I am too tired to laugh that hard...stop it.
Wait ...I got a better one...BOARDS INSIDE THE FREAKIN' WINDOWS!!!
They will never,ever,ever,ever...live that one down.

mtbray
09-27-2005, 12:42 AM

In all seriousness, it really depends on the car/house/how you did the 'things.'

It also depends what I, as your neighbor, am doing. I very well could be less of a person.

Arazorback
09-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Have you seen the longhorn=female productive system shirt, or do they just have that one up in arkiesaw?

We don't even play Texas this year and every day someone wears their beat Texas shirt....its weird.

CoppellCowboy57
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
I have to say that is one of the funnist things ive ever seen in my life...I wonder what the heck were they thinking???

garlandowl08
09-28-2005, 03:50 PM
strange affections for farm animals...
Your killin' me jtk...I am too tired to laugh that hard...stop it.
Wait ...I got a better one...BOARDS INSIDE THE FREAKIN' WINDOWS!!!
They will never,ever,ever,ever...live that one down.

They were thinking ahead. Put the boards on the inside to keep people from stealing them...duh. Get over it.

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 09:52 PM
gotta love that aggy logic...
Stealing what? The boards? You can't be serious....
Nevermind all of the books and merchandise in the store...
gotta save these sheets of plywood..hahahaha

In case you didn't know...the wood is to keep the windows from breaking.
duh...you get over it. It's too damn funny for me to get over.

Slim-Rob
09-28-2005, 10:59 PM
They were thinking ahead. Put the boards on the inside to keep people from stealing them...duh. Get over it.

...wow, dude. are you being serious or is that sarcasm. Because if you are serious, you must be an aggy. I think the windows are worth WAY more than what the plywood is worth.

wide-e-wide
09-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Reminds me of the aggy joke.

The one where the car breaks down...and they have to walk.
and the UT guy brings water to drink.
the OU guy brings bread in case they get hungry
and aggy brings the car door...
In case they get hot he can roll down the window.

Suddenly that joke seems more realistic.

Boards on the inside...You have got to be kidding me.

pack0808
09-29-2005, 09:40 AM
That is just a classic picture. I even had to show my dad that one. :D Next thing you know they are going to put a ceiling on top of a roof!! LOL

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
I was being serious, but I would put boards on teh outside and inside. Outside to keep teh class intact and inside to keep out looters.

ThEgReAtOnE
09-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Who thinks that aggy can blow out them Longhorns?

Just curious!!!

TheProphet
09-29-2005, 05:17 PM
no one just pranksters

farmerfan
09-29-2005, 05:24 PM
That is just a classic picture. I even had to show my dad that one. :D Next thing you know they are going to put a ceiling on top of a roof!! LOL

ok pack, you have never been one to pull off the jokes, now in the last two weeks you have come with two classics, you sure this isnt wide posting under your name?

garlandowl08
09-29-2005, 06:18 PM
I said A&M would blow them out, but it is mostly wishful thinking. If we win it will be close but I don't like to use the term fluke when describing an A&M victory.

wide-e-wide
09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
I was being serious, but I would put boards on teh outside and inside. Outside to keep teh class intact and inside to keep out looters.

Yeah ...we all know looters can't kick in plywood...
garland08...stop digging...the hole is getting way too deep.

pack0808
09-30-2005, 09:58 AM
ok pack, you have never been one to pull off the jokes, now in the last two weeks you have come with two classics, you sure this isnt wide posting under your name?

Farmer?? Both wide and I are very similar in our sense of humor's to tell you the truth!! Ask him?? he just shows his humor more then i do on this board. I am usually too busy talking about Lufkin and Iowa football and arguing with somebody. ;) When we get together we make each other laugh until our face explodes. LOL

Hdshrinker
09-30-2005, 12:04 PM
...wow, dude. are you being serious or is that sarcasm. Because if you are serious, you must be an aggy. I think the windows are worth WAY more than what the plywood is worth.

Wide My daughter is an aggy....she don't salute the dog and she sent Me the picture, we laughed together.....

and if things go right...My son will be playing football for those agggies.... Where did you go to school wide?

garlandowl08
09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah ...we all know looters can't kick in plywood...
garland08...stop digging...the hole is getting way too deep.

Wow...you really set me up for a good "hole" joke, but I won't stoop that low.

wide-e-wide
09-30-2005, 06:50 PM
Wide My daughter is an aggy....she don't salute the dog and she sent Me the picture, we laughed together.....

and if things go right...My son will be playing football for those agggies.... Where did you go to school wide?

I was an All-American third baseman at Cal State Fullerton....

Yeah right...I went to Sam Houston St., joined the Navy and later went to Old Dominion University in Norfolk,Va. The only one I actually walked the stage at...was a little place we like to call Harvard on the highway...(all the Lufkin guy will laugh at that one) why?

I was on the United States Navy Power Drinking Team from 1998-2004....

jtk1519
09-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Not my work, but funny as hell...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/wadeaux/AggieHurricanePrep.jpg

wide-e-wide
09-30-2005, 08:40 PM
aggy's defense to this is.....
They were worried about looters breaking in...
Then why did they leave one of the doors unprotected?
poor aggy...

garlandowl08
10-02-2005, 03:01 PM
OK, when I was in A&M this weekend I found out that the real Loupt's bookstore has bars on teh windows and whoever meade that photoshopped tehm out...

jtk1519
10-02-2005, 03:38 PM
OK, when I was in A&M this weekend I found out that the real Loupt's bookstore has bars on teh windows and whoever meade that photoshopped tehm out...

I would love to meet this person then, because as an amateur photoshopper, this guy would be a god. Not only did he manage to erase the bars and somehow perfectly place plywood in the windows, but he managed to perfectly place glass (with perfect, seamless reflections) over top of that plywood. There is no way this person simply erased the bars because the reflections are uninterrupted.

DragonNation
10-02-2005, 06:35 PM
You can see the bars on one of the windows.

jtk1519
10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
You can see the bars on one of the windows.

I assume you are talking about the lines on the two windows on the left. Those are not bars. They are lines drawn on the plywood. A pretty common thing to see on that kind of wood. Just one more telling sign that the image was not photoshopped.

wide-e-wide
10-02-2005, 08:38 PM
If it was photoshopped...Dude is good.
I really don't think it was though..

garlandowl08
10-02-2005, 09:13 PM
No, I was saying the bars were on the outside so they did put plywood on the inside. The only thing I think they took out was bars and apparently reflections of the bars.

Reaganrattler07
10-02-2005, 09:18 PM
If it was photoshopped...Dude is good.
I really don't think it was though..

No, it wasn't photoshopped, you can tell by looking close enough...the reflections are in proportion of each other. Maybe the reason why they're on the inside....wait...nevermind.