PDA

View Full Version : Lufkin taking it to SMU at Kyle

Lobo9498
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Two Lufkin products are taking it to SMU today at Kyle Field. McNeil has 5 TD passes, for about 350 yards. Jorvorskie Lane just scored a TD to make the score 59-8. There's still about 13 minutes left in the game. I knew Lane would be an asset to the Aggies. He is just ROLLING over the SMU defenders. Reminds of what he did against Longview last year....and YES I am a Lobo fan. BUT, I am also an Aggie fan.

GO AGGIES & LOBOS.

LoboFan07
09-17-2005, 03:31 PM
*sighs*.

Saw you in your A&M hat last night. Was going to introduce myself but decided not to for that reason lol.

Oo well cant say that I didnt expect this. Time to get ready for Tulane next week..I just cant get away from the J Lane. Dang it. Get away from me.

GO MUSTANGS AND LOBOS!

Lobo9498
09-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Sorry LoboFan07. SMU just didn't play well, kind of like ECA didn't last night. Great job on the football preview from the Long-View last night. Love your pic in the program. I knew it was you when it mentioned you being a SMU fan and a big hockey fan. Next time, if you see me, introduce yourself. Don't be afraid, lol.

I'll be rooting for Joel Armstrong and Rice tonight against Texas. I doubt Rice will win, but I would love to see them give UT a run for their money. Can you guess that I am NOT a UT fan? Except maybe IF Vondrell ends up going there, but I doubt that will happen now. Who knows.

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
09-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I'll be rooting for Joel Armstrong and Rice tonight against Texas.

ill be rooting for rice too...i like texas but rice is my favorite college so im pullin for them...armstrong is pretty good and the defensive end at rice is dangerous if he can get in teh backfield...rice could be ok this year...is armstrong a senior or junior or what

LoboFan07
09-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Lmao, I cant believe he really put that pic in the Preview. Greatness. You're only two rows up from me so we'll run into each other again. But the A&M hat was the reason I didnt say a word last night :rolleyes: .

Played well in the first half but man that 2nd half. Glad I didnt go after all.

Hopefully Rice will pull off the upset againist TU but I doubt it. Rice comes to SMU this season thank the Lord.

poppy
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
all you lufkin fans might as well get on the aggie bandwagon....
there'll be no joy in packville this year.... :(

Lobo9498
09-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm in no way a Lufkin fan, BUT I am an Aggie fan. I have been since 1994. Also a Notre Dame fan. I am not on the "bandwagon" for either team. I will live and die a fan of both teams, along with my Lobos. I was glad to see Lane go to A&M. I was impressed with him when he played against us. He is a truck that will not stop on the first hit. He keeps moving and grinding out the yards. McNeil was just outstanding today. He spread the ball around well and kept SMU guessing. I know it was only SMU, but I look for A&M to do well in conference play, and I can't wait for the UT/A&M game.

I have a cousin attending A&M this year, so I am going to try to make it to at least one A&M game at Kyle Field. I have yet to see a live A&M game in person. That would be a fun day for me.

wide-e-wide
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
poor aggy...bragging about beating SMU.

Lobo9498
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm not bragging about the Aggies beating SMU so much as just the offensive performances of some former Lufkin players. Guess we'll see what happens in the Big 12 South this year. I am looking forward to the UT/OU, A&M/OU, and A&M/UT games this year. All three should be interesting.

wide-e-wide
09-17-2005, 08:41 PM
aggy should...SHOULD beat ou this year. And when ou/Texas play you can throw the records out the window. I can't wait...

pack0808
09-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah Reggie shattered a record at a&m to add to his list of records broken at a&m. First aggy to every throw for 300 plus and rush for 100 plus and he did it in 2 1/2 quarters. He also set a record for most total yards by one player. Not bad and i do not care who they played. SMU beat TCU who beat OU and Utah. Nice to see J Lane turning some heads also. He is special but we all know that. I am not an aggy fan ok I am a Lufkin fan. Iowa Iowa Iowa is my team. Just making that clear for the one person that did not know. LOL

LPFAN
09-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Did the Pack hurt your feelings sometime back or something??? It is ok. No one that I know from Lufkin is acting like we are superior so I don't know why you keep taking pop shots at Lufkin. Sounds like a little envy to me. Katy is a good team so why worry about what Lufkin does?

wide-e-wide
09-17-2005, 10:39 PM

aggy has a bandwagon?
for what?...usually people jump on the bandwagon
of winning teams...does not compute..

pack0808
09-17-2005, 11:18 PM
I think poppy experiments with acid so do not bother wide?? Guy is a trip!! He is obsessed with Lufkin for some odd reason??