PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs. Ohio St. (replay)

wide-e-wide
09-16-2005, 08:14 AM
The rebroadcast of the Texas vs. Ohio St. game will be on ESPN classic tonight at 8pm.

I don't want to ruin it for anybody...but I think the 'Horns win this one.

Texasfrog
09-16-2005, 08:24 AM
The rebroadcast of the Texas vs. Ohio St. game will be on ESPN classic tonight at 8pm.

I don't want to ruin it for anybody...but I think the 'Horns win this one.

I burned it on DVD during the game. I've already watched it over again. It even better the second time you watch it for some reason. :D

wide-e-wide
09-16-2005, 08:30 AM
It's like watching a movie the second time.
You know how it's gonna end...so there is no anxiety...
But it is fun the second...because you can break down
all the plays..and see stuff you didn't see before.

Texasfrog
09-16-2005, 12:46 PM
It's like watching a movie the second time.
You know how it's gonna end...so there is no anxiety...
But it is fun the second...because you can break down
all the plays..and see stuff you didn't see before.

Ya.. I think that's it. You can just sit back and enjoy it and see how things built up and played out.

The tds pass and the safety never will get old. I could be an old man lying on my death bed and that will still be great.

jtk1519
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
If any of you guys know how to download torrents, then you might check out this thread on Hornfans...

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=stands&Number=3614138&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1

I dont really know what I'm doing, but I downloaded Bitcomet (free) and now I am downloading the entire game as we speak. I have cable internet access and it should be done in a couple of hours. The whole game is just under 2 gig. so it can easily be burned to a blank DVD.

wide-e-wide
09-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow...sounds like a lot of technical work...
I'll just Tivo the replay tonight...and keep it on my TV por vida...
Viva la Tejas!!

Mad Hatter
09-16-2005, 01:34 PM
lol im tivoing it as well ill watch it later tonight or whenever i fell like ity :)