PDA

View Full Version : coach k to be fired? o no!

jrock210
03-16-2007, 06:34 PM
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=fanboard&id=fbamchal&tid=619166&lid=21
pretty funny thing i saw on espn.com i thought he was serious but its friday so w/e

thoughts?

t-long20
03-16-2007, 06:37 PM
if they name a court after you im pretty sure your not gonna get fired anytime soon

stevefoxsc
03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
AFTER DUKES SHOCKING LOSS TO VCU TONIGHT, SOURCES CLOSE TO DUKE UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT MIKE KRYZWIESKI WILL BE DISMISSED AS COACH AT A 10:00 AM EASTERN NEWS CONFERENCE SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY MORNING. A BUYOUT ON HIS LONG TERM CONTRACT IS BEING IRONED OUT AT THIS MOMENT. COACH K WAS NOTIFIED OF THIS CONTROVERSIAL DECISION SHORTLY AFTER DUKES FIRST ROUND LOSS TO LOWLY VCU. A POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT FOR COACH K WILL PROBABLY COME FROM OUTSIDE THE PROGRAM, GIVEN THAT HIS CURRENT ASSISTANTS STRONG LOYALTY TO HIM. GOOD RIDDANCE COACH K. I HEAR THAT DURHAM HIGH IS LOOKING FOR A JV COACH. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN YOU OVERRATED BUM. YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED BY ANYONE OUTSIDE THE DUKE COMMUNITY.

....and Bush will "bring" the troops home.

That sorta made me chuckle

jrock210
03-16-2007, 07:21 PM
AFTER DUKES SHOCKING LOSS TO VCU TONIGHT, SOURCES CLOSE TO DUKE UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT MIKE KRYZWIESKI WILL BE DISMISSED AS COACH AT A 10:00 AM EASTERN NEWS CONFERENCE SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY MORNING. A BUYOUT ON HIS LONG TERM CONTRACT IS BEING IRONED OUT AT THIS MOMENT. COACH K WAS NOTIFIED OF THIS CONTROVERSIAL DECISION SHORTLY AFTER DUKES FIRST ROUND LOSS TO LOWLY VCU. A POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT FOR COACH K WILL PROBABLY COME FROM OUTSIDE THE PROGRAM, GIVEN THAT HIS CURRENT ASSISTANTS STRONG LOYALTY TO HIM. GOOD RIDDANCE COACH K. I HEAR THAT DURHAM HIGH IS LOOKING FOR A JV COACH. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN YOU OVERRATED BUM. YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED BY ANYONE OUTSIDE THE DUKE COMMUNITY.

....and Bush will "bring" the troops home.

That sorta made me chuckle
same here but i bet 90% of the ppl on the sitre r 10 yrs old

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 10:44 PM
That's like the Cowboys firing Tom Landry.......oh, darn....:D

jrock210
03-16-2007, 11:40 PM
i sort of thougt bout it ad realized its like tech firin knight...it aint happenin

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 11:44 PM

The Cowboys didn't fire Tom Landry. The team was bought by a redneck businessman with zero sense of loyalty and he was replaced.

slorch
03-17-2007, 07:36 AM

not exactly...:rolleyes:

Reaganrattler07
03-17-2007, 12:09 PM
The Cowboys didn't fire Tom Landry. The team was bought by a redneck businessman with zero sense of loyalty and he was replaced.

Jerrah bought the team and fired him, no?

Redhoss
03-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Jerrah bought the team and fired him, no?

Uh yeah, no use trying to sugar-coat things.