PDA

View Full Version : Poor Aggy :)

Sicemhorns09
03-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is footage of the Reed Rowdies rushing the court at Reed Arena following Aggys upset of Kansas at KU... seriously, rushing an empty court??

Poor Aggy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxggBQ7bXMk)

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Exactly! Why are people talking trash on this thread anyway? Does it make Texas or Tech fans feel better about themselves, that they're capable of calling someone a "redneck" or "inbred"? ZOMG! I'M SO COOL NOW!

I just saw this on the first comment.

And come on...a Baylor guy talking smack to A&M?

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.utexasclan.com/images/wow.gif

Sicemhorns09
03-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Exactly! Why are people talking trash on this thread anyway? Does it make Texas or Tech fans feel better about themselves, that they're capable of calling someone a "redneck" or "inbred"? ZOMG! I'M SO COOL NOW!

Seriously... who rushes an empty court?? I mean...was a sheep presenting herself at half court??

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Seriously... who rushes an empty court?? I mean...was a sheep presenting herself at half court??

Baptist smack. jtk loves it. :D

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 02:56 PM

Gotta wonder what you had for lunch. I know you want to be cool but that is just stupid. Being a Baylor student, do you really feel qualified to talk smack .....to anyone?

Sicemhorns09
03-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Gotta wonder what you had for lunch. I know you want to be cool but that is just stupid. Being a Baylor student, do you really feel qualified to talk smack .....to anyone?
yes, i do feel that I am qualified...plus, its not like we are even talking about Aggy V Baylor...we are merely discussing how stupid one must be to rush an empty court...in this case, the culprit is Aggy

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 03:00 PM
yes, i do feel that I am qualified...plus, its not like we are even talking about Aggy V Baylor...we are merely discussing how stupid one must be to rush an empty court...in this case, the culprit is Aggy

Ok lets just look at facts. has Baylor filled the Ferrel center for away games to for the students to watch them play?....... Does Baylor even fill the Ferrel center when they have home games? I have watched them on TV and the answer is no. Whenever you can muster enough fan support to do that then talk smack, otherwise .....shut up:rolleyes:

Sicemhorns09
03-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Ok lets just look at facts. has Baylor filled the Ferrel center for away games to for the students to watch them play?....... Does Baylor even fill the Ferrel center when they have home games? I have watched them on TV and the answer is no. Whenever you can muster enough fan support to do that then talk smack, otherwise .....shut up:rolleyes:

Are you seriously trying to justify rushing an empty court?? Did you rush the empty court?? Also, notice the Reed Arena was not "filled" as you claim.

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 03:07 PM

Why would aggy talk attendance smack? aggy doesn't fill up Reed. In fact, aggy finished in the bottom 3rd of the Big XII in home attendance. Poooooor aggy.

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Are you seriously trying to justify rushing an empty court?? Did you rush the empty court?? Also, notice the Reed Arena was not "filled" as you claim.

My point is until you have the kind of enthusiasm for your athletic teams, don't try to make fun of someone else's. You try to make light of the fact that they wanted to celebrate a huge win. Maybe someday you will have the opportunity to celebrate something like this. When that happens you will have a choice on how you want to celebrate. Stupid thread

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Why would aggy talk attendance smack? aggy doesn't fill up Reed. In fact, aggy finished in the bottom 3rd of the Big XII in home attendance. Poooooor aggy.

shut up gay boy

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 03:15 PM

You might want to check your facts, every home game has been sold out for a long time.

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 03:18 PM
You all really must lead sad and pathetic lives if all you can do is repeatedly bash another school just to make yourself feel better.

Go find a hobby. Fishing, autos, golf, etc...

Sicemhorns09
03-16-2007, 03:40 PM
My point is until you have the kind of enthusiasm for your athletic teams, don't try to make fun of someone else's. You try to make light of the fact that they wanted to celebrate a huge win. Maybe someday you will have the opportunity to celebrate something like this. When that happens you will have a choice on how you want to celebrate. Stupid thread

I am not making fun of the enthusiasm of Aggy fans....i highly respect the tradition...my point is, who rushes an empty court?? Ooh, and if you want to talk enthusiasm... I am a devout Baylor fan who attends every athletic event possible

stevefoxsc
03-16-2007, 03:45 PM

well baylor has beaten them within the past 4 years

slorch
03-16-2007, 03:53 PM
tech doesn't need to validate itself to aggy, so don't be flattering yourself that we give a rip about you.

funny is funny, and rushing an empty court to celebrate is about as fulfilling as playing Army with no real soldiers.

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 04:10 PM
You might want to check your facts, every home game has been sold out for a long time.

Ummm. you might want to call up the aggy AD's office then and tell them they got their numbers wrong.

Reed "official" capacity: 12,500
http://www.aggieathletics.com/facilities.php?FID=11

Home attendance 06-07: 9,812
http://www.aggieathletics.com/sports/games/boxscores/2007/MBB/teamcume.htm

aggy officially sold out just 5 of 19 home games. Unless of course the athletic dept. is manipulating the attendance figures to make the official attendance smaller than reality. :rolleyes:

aggy should never talk attendance smack. They haven't regularly sold out DKR-East since Sherrill was still one of FedEx' biggest customers and even with a top 10 basketball team, aggy still couldn't even average 10,000 a game at home. Compare that to Kansas who averaged 16,000+, Texas who averaged 13,000, Tech who averaged 10,000+, Okie Lite who averaged 13,000+, Kansas State who averaged 12,000+... well, you get the point.

cyfallsgoalie31
03-16-2007, 04:13 PM
funny is funny, and rushing an empty court to celebrate is about as fulfilling as playing Army with no real soldiers.
isnt that what the corps is for?

joking. please dont ban me

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 04:18 PM
isnt that what the corps is for?

joking. please dont ban me

That and shoveling ****.

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Ummm. you might want to call up the aggy AD's office then and tell them they got their numbers wrong.

Reed "official" capacity: 12,500
http://www.aggieathletics.com/facilities.php?FID=11

Home attendance 06-07: 9,812
http://www.aggieathletics.com/sports/games/boxscores/2007/MBB/teamcume.htm

aggy officially sold out just 5 of 19 home games. Unless of course the athletic dept. is manipulating the attendance figures to make the official attendance smaller than reality. :rolleyes:

aggy should never talk attendance smack. They haven't regularly sold out DKR-East since Sherrill was still one of FedEx' biggest customers and even with a top 10 basketball team, aggy still couldn't even average 10,000 a game at home. Compare that to Kansas who averaged 16,000+, Texas who averaged 13,000, Tech who averaged 10,000+, Okie Lite who averaged 13,000+, Kansas State who averaged 12,000+... well, you get the point.

Oh wow, big boy. Did you wet yourself after saying all that?:rolleyes:

jtk1519
03-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh wow, big boy. Did you wet yourself after saying all that?:rolleyes:

jtk's bladder is fine. Thank you.

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
jtk's bladder is fine. Thank you.

Glad to hear that....wouldn't want you to wet yourself after feeling all superior on a messageboard.

HUM398
03-16-2007, 05:04 PM
ou sucks...

This thread can be locked now.

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I would like to take this time to acknowledge the Aggies for successfully rushing the court. The bashing of aTm has gotten completely out of hand on this board. We should all stop and give the Ags a big Whoop!! for all their success.

and

ou sucks

DragonBand06
03-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is footage of the Reed Rowdies rushing the court at Reed Arena following Aggys upset of Kansas at KU... seriously, rushing an empty court??

Poor Aggy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxggBQ7bXMk)

I was there. I rushed the court, and I'm proud of it. Sue me ********!:eek: :p

DragonBand06
03-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I would like to take this time to acknowledge the Aggies for successfully rushing the court. The bashing of aTm has gotten completely out of hand on this board. We should all stop and give the Ags a big Whoop!! for all their success.

and

ou sucks
Thank you Wide! I'm glad to see that SOMEONE finally cares.

t-long20
03-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank you Wide! I'm glad to see that SOMEONE finally cares.

yea not just any fan of a team can rush a court it takes hard work and discipline. it also takes good reaction time cause as soon as that horn blows you better be on that court empty or not

DragonBand06
03-16-2007, 09:08 PM
yea not just any fan of a team can rush a court it takes hard work and discipline. it also takes good reaction time cause as soon as that horn blows you better be on that court empty or not

no ****! It's hard work rushing the court; I had to spend the whole week beforehand in the Rec getting ready for the Kansas game just in case.

Firebird
03-16-2007, 10:58 PM
tech doesn't need to validate itself to aggy, so don't be flattering yourself that we give a rip about you.

Ummm.....

I was reading an article in the Batt yesterday, and A&M has lost more alumni in Iraq than any other univesity save the service academies. And nearly all those alumni went through the Corps as their ROTC.

There are plenty of idiots and jokes in the Corps, I won't deny that. But to say that there are no real soldiers at all is an insult to those Ags that are over dying in Iraq as we speak.

Reaganrattler07
03-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Ummm.....

I was reading an article in the Batt yesterday, and A&M has lost more alumni in Iraq than any other univesity save the service academies. And nearly all those alumni went through the Corps as their ROTC.

There are plenty of idiots and jokes in the Corps, I won't deny that. But to say that there are no real soldiers at all is an insult to those Ags that are over dying in Iraq as we speak.

I honestly don't think they care. These are probably the same doofs who joke about the Bonfire Tragedy.

Dawg Fan
03-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Ummm.....

excellent post!

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM
But to say that there are no real soldiers at all is an insult to those Ags that are over dying in Iraq as we speak.

WRONG!
They become real soldiers AFTER they leave the corps and enlist. Until that happens they are a bunch of nut squeezing boy scouts that dress up and pretend to be in the Army.

Firebird
03-16-2007, 11:08 PM
But to say that there are no real soldiers at all is an insult to those Ags that are over dying in Iraq as we speak.

WRONG!
They become real soldiers AFTER they leave the corps and enlist. Until that happens they are a bunch of nut squeezing boy scouts that dress up and pretend to be in the Army.

So does that apply to every person in the ROTC at any campus?

Get a grip man. The Corps guys that are going all the way through corps ROTC recieve better training to prepare them for OCS that at any other school save service academies.

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 11:26 PM
So does that apply to every person in the ROTC at any campus?

Get a grip man. The Corps guys that are going all the way through corps ROTC recieve better training to prepare them for OCS that at any other school save service academies.

Yes as a matter of fact it does. Until you enlist you ain't [censored]. You're just going through the motions....it's nowhere near the same thing. And to compare the two is ludicrous. It's something that only an ignorant civilian/non-vet would say.

Firebird
03-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Yes as a matter of fact it does. Until you enlist you ain't [censored]. You're just going through the motions....it's nowhere near the same thing. And to compare the two is ludicrous. It's something that only an ignorant civilian/non-vet would say.

Nobody said its the same thing.

Anyway, the US military disagrees with you, since they sure do credit as training ROTC programs at any university including A&M.

They might not be real soldiers, but they are getting ready to be.

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 11:42 PM

Anyway, the US military disagrees with you, since they sure do credit as training ROTC programs at any university including A&M.

I played basketball in my driveway today. I'm getting ready to be Michael Jordan...got the shoes and everything.

Firebird
03-16-2007, 11:52 PM
I played basketball in my driveway today. I'm getting ready to be Michael Jordan...got the shoes and everything.

After two years of ROTC, every ROTC student at every campus has to choose...do they want to pursue a comission or not? If they choose to do so, then that's it, they are locked in. That's the same rules as apply to service academies...if you don't like it after two years you can leave. If you stay, you commit to serve your hitch.

Little different from your basketball.

wide-e-wide
03-16-2007, 11:56 PM
After two years of ROTC, every ROTC student at every campus has to choose...do they want to pursue a comission or not? If they choose to do so, then that's it, they are locked in. That's the same rules as apply to service academies...if you don't like it after two years you can leave. If you stay, you commit to serve your hitch.

Little different from your basketball.

Are you really trying to lecture me on how the military works? Please tell me what branch you served in? Give me a f'n break aggy.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Are you really trying to lecture me on how the military works? Please tell me what branch you served in? Give me a f'n break aggy.

Who's lecturing? I'm just pointing out that junior and senior ROTC members at any program in the country have made the same commitment to serve that the service academy cadets have. Am I wrong?

stevefoxsc
03-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Who's lecturing? I'm just pointing out that junior and senior ROTC members at any program in the country have made the same commitment to serve that the service academy cadets have. Am I wrong?

being taught military history how to march raise a flag and few other things isn't the same as basic training.

I played counter strike today am i ready to battle terrorist now since i got 2 "head shots."

DragonBand06
03-17-2007, 01:10 AM

WRONG!

You have a problem with Boy Scouts???
I'm an Eagle Scout; tell me THAT doesn't count for ****. Do it.

slorch
03-17-2007, 07:43 AM

the difference is not only the training, but most importantly the level of committment. ROTC is little more than a frat that learns to march and does some PT( Physical Training.) It may get somebody familiar with the processes, but I liken it to living with someone vs. getting married. Until one puts their name/ life on the line, it is nowhere near the same thing.

slorch
03-17-2007, 07:47 AM
You have a problem with Boy Scouts???
I'm an Eagle Scout; tell me THAT doesn't count for ****. Do it.

Being an Eagle Scout is a great achievement, and an indicator of future leadership and success, no doubt. Now compare yourself, and your effort and sacrifice to all of the kids that did it for 6 months and quit. Are you all in the same level of commitment to scouting?

Now you have a sense for the difference between ROTC and serving as a soldier/ airman/ sailor/ marine.

DragonBand06
03-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Being an Eagle Scout is a great achievement, and an indicator of future leadership and success, no doubt. Now compare yourself, and your effort and sacrifice to all of the kids that did it for 6 months and quit. Are you all in the same level of commitment to scouting?

Now you have a sense for the difference between ROTC and serving as a soldier/ airman/ sailor/ marine.

Yes, but the only thing is that these kids in the corps aren't claiming to be in the army. They don't claim to be part of the armed forces. All they say is that they're in the corps of cadets, and the corps is very clear in stating that the students are not required to pursue a military contract.

HUM398
03-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Yes, but the only thing is that these kids in the corps aren't claiming to be in the army. They don't claim to be part of the armed forces. All they say is that they're in the corps of cadets, and the corps is very clear in stating that the students are not required to pursue a military contract.

so they play Army?

slorch
03-17-2007, 12:11 PM

But how many Gen Patton shirts are out there?

Reaganrattler07
03-17-2007, 12:14 PM
But how many Gen Patton shirts are out there?

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

The quote says "I can win a battle with a handful of West Point graduates. I can win a war with a handful of Aggies". (Thats the general gist of the quote, I can't remember it exactly)

slorch
03-17-2007, 12:21 PM

The quote says "I can win a battle with a handful of West Point graduates. I can win a war with a handful of Aggies". (Thats the general gist of the quote, I can't remember it exactly)

Ok, it was my imagination...they don't pretend anything.

Are they any less of a human being? of course not, but they are not exactly what they present themselves as, not by a long shot.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 12:28 PM

BTW, that quote is fabricated. There is a shirt like that out there for several schools.

slorch
03-17-2007, 12:34 PM
:rolleyes:
BTW, that quote is fabricated. There is a shirt like that out there for several schools.

No way:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Firebird, I know you know your history, but Aggy does not lie. you must be wrong.

Play Army fans wearing play quote T-shirts. Order another round of kool-aid...

HUM398
03-17-2007, 12:45 PM

Firebird, I know you know your history, but Aggy does not lie. you must be wrong.

Its some really good Kool-aid :D

Firebird
03-17-2007, 12:54 PM

Nope, it's fabricated. I believe it's been attributed to him talking about VMI and Citadel, and possibly even Virginia Tech.

slorch
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Nope, it's fabricated. I believe it's been attributed to him talking about VMI and Citadel, and possibly even Virginia Tech.

now would fabrication fall into the liing category or elaborating category?:confused:

I don't believe any of this. Those soldiers stand their posts to protect jonestown... I mean College Station so honorably.

Firebird must be wrong...:eek:

yankee
03-17-2007, 01:31 PM
baylor sucks.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 02:50 PM
now would fabrication fall into the liing category or elaborating category?:confused:

I don't believe any of this. Those soldiers stand their posts to protect jonestown... I mean College Station so honorably.

Firebird must be wrong...:eek:

I'd call it use of an apocryphal quote. Most folks really believe it's true. Like I said, VMI and Clemson and the Citadel use it as well. It sounds like it ought to be true, it confirms what people want to be true, so it's accepted. Man, I can't imagine a non-Aggie accepting something like that.;)

For proof, look how often Texans repeat the old "only Texas can fly its flag on the same level as the American flag". Are all those people liars?

Maybe they are just all aggy.

You raise and interesting philosophical question:

If a person says something he believes to be true, but is in fact not, is that person a liar?

For instance, if a witness incorrectly remembers seeing a person commit a crime (but is convinced that he remembers correctly), and his testimony is later proven to be false (DNA, videotape), should he be tried for perjury?

The law says no, but I'd like to know what slorch says.

slorch
03-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I'd call it use of an apocryphal quote. Most folks really believe it's true. Like I said, VMI and Clemson and the Citadel use it as well. It sounds like it ought to be true, it confirms what people want to be true, so it's accepted. Man, I can't imagine a non-Aggie accepting something like that.;)

For proof, look how often Texans repeat the old "only Texas can fly its flag on the same level as the American flag". Are all those people liars?

Maybe they are just all aggy.

You raise and interesting philosophical question:

If a person says something he believes to be true, but is in fact not, is that person a liar?

For instance, if a witness incorrectly remembers seeing a person commit a crime (but is convinced that he remembers correctly), and his testimony is later proven to be false (DNA, videotape), should he be tried for perjury?

The law says no, but I'd like to know what slorch says.

no, but buying/ wearing a shirt like that implicates the wearer by making said statement as a part of what they present themselves to the public. think of it as T-shirt fan hazard duty...:D How intelligent is it to wear something you don't understand?

While not committing perjury, ignorance also has no protection under the law.

Earlier, i was being severely sarcastic when I questioned the validity of your statements, yet you return with more supporting evidence.:D :eek:
That's why I learn something from the board almost every day...

Firebird
03-17-2007, 03:06 PM
no, but buying/ wearing a shirt like that implicates the wearer by making said statement as a part of what they present themselves to the public. think of it as T-shirt fan hazard duty...:D How intelligent is it to wear something you don't understand?

While not committing perjury, ignorance also has no protection under the law.

Earlier, i was being severely sarcastic when I questioned the validity of your statements, yet you return with more supporting evidence.:D :eek:
That's why I learn something from the board almost every day...

I'll keep that in mind when dealing with you. I'd hazard that there is a better than 99% chance that you yourself regurgitate some crap that isn't true, but you heard second hand or read somewhere on a semi-regular basis. I haven't met a person yet who doesn't do it.

When I catch you you can bet you will be known as "Aggy" from then on.

slorch
03-17-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll keep that in mind when dealing with you. I'd hazard that there is a better than 99% chance that you yourself regurgitate some crap that isn't true, but you heard second hand or read somewhere on a semi-regular basis. I haven't met a person yet who doesn't do it.

When I catch you you can bet you will be known as "Aggy" from then on.

I'll tell you straight up 100% that I'v emade ignorant/ untrue statements, but I don't have them advertised all over my clothes either.

saying something in a discussion and making a conscientious decision to wear a statement are 2 different things. Agree?

I will never be remotely close to being aggy. Not perfect, but not aggy by an equally distant stretch.

Calling me aggy is undeserved, and a greater punishment than is warranted!

Firebird
03-17-2007, 03:43 PM
I'll tell you straight up 100% that I'v emade ignorant/ untrue statements, but I don't have them advertised all over my clothes either.

saying something in a discussion and making a conscientious decision to wear a statement are 2 different things. Agree?

I will never be remotely close to being aggy. Not perfect, but not aggy by an equally distant stretch.

Calling me aggy is undeserved, and a greater punishment than is warranted!

They are different ways of conveying a statement. One is written and on your back, the other comes out of your mouth. The first is arguably more defensible, because at least you didn't make the statement, you merely trusted that the retailer didn't make something up. Still doesn't excuse ignorance.

BTW, Aggy, I've found where you regurgitated something that isn't true but you want it to be. Over on the question about Texas, you stated that the South Plains produces more cotton per acre than any other region in the country.

That's not even true for Texas. The Trans-Pecos district produced significantly more lbs per acre than any of the Panhandle districts in both 2004 and 2005. The plains did produce more in absolute terms.

Ignorance is no excuse Aggy. If you are going to communicate information then you better sit down and do a fact check, Aggy. Ignorance is not protected under the law.

slorch
03-17-2007, 03:48 PM
They are different ways of conveying a statement. One is written and on your back, the other comes out of your mouth. The first is arguably more defensible, because at least you didn't make the statement, you merely trusted that the retailer didn't make something up. Still doesn't excuse ignorance.

BTW, Aggy, I've found where you regurgitated something that isn't true but you want it to be. Over on the question about Texas, you stated that the South Plains produces more cotton per acre than any other region in the country.

That's not even true for Texas. The Trans-Pecos district produced significantly more lbs per acre than any of the Panhandle districts in both 2004 and 2005. The plains did produce more in absolute terms.

Ignorance is no excuse Aggy. If you are going to communicate information then you better sit down and do a fact check, Aggy. Ignorance is not protected under the law.

At least I admit when I'm wrong. As I already did.
Aggy believes it

Firebird
03-17-2007, 03:50 PM
At least I admit when I'm wrong. As I already did.
Aggy believes it

BTW, "Aggy" people stopped believing it because the Batt ran an arcticle debunking the quore. Pretty Aggy, thing to do, huh, Aggy.

Humblefied
03-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Guys I just have to step back and say this is the funniest thread I have read in a long long time on this board, man. This was great, now when is this thread supposed to be locked?

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:02 PM
BTW, on the cotton discussion,1) Gaines County is included in both Trans-pecos and South Plains maps depending upon who made them. It is the 2nd biggest producer of cotton in the state.
2) severe draught in 04 and 05 in the South Plains with normal moisture in the more southerly trans-Pecos is the substance behind the skewed numbers. I liken it to A&M beating UT in football this year, yet the numbers support UT being better for the length of the rivalry.
3) if the trans Pecos produced more cotton on a regular basis, then all of the cotton gins and mills would be in Midland Odessa instead of Lubbock.

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:04 PM
BTW, "Aggy" people stopped believing it because the Batt ran an arcticle debunking the quore. Pretty Aggy, thing to do, huh, Aggy.

they made a crazy assumption that aggy could read, evidently:rolleyes:

Humblefied
03-17-2007, 04:08 PM

I really dont want to start anything or put myself on either side but man you have way too many commas in that sentence. Again im sorry, please dont come at me.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 04:14 PM
BTW, on the cotton discussion,1) Gaines County is included in both Trans-pecos and South Plains maps depending upon who made them. It is the 2nd biggest producer of cotton in the state.
2) severe draught in 04 and 05 in the South Plains with normal moisture in the more southerly trans-Pecos is the substance behind the skewed numbers. I liken it to A&M beating UT in football this year, yet the numbers support UT being better for the length of the rivalry.
3) if the trans Pecos produced more cotton on a regular basis, then all of the cotton gins and mills would be in Midland Odessa instead of Lubbock.

South Plains produces more (much more) in absolute terms. You stated yield per acre. I'm using the USDA maps, which doesn't include Gaines in the Trans-Pecos.

You made a blanket statement, which was false.

BTW, Arizona beats nearly all of Texas in terms of yield per acre.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 04:15 PM
they made a crazy assumption that aggy could read, evidently:rolleyes:

Sort of like the crazy assumption that Slorch is consistent in his way of judging people. All of a sudden when he's under the gun he starts backpedaling.

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:18 PM
South Plains produces more (much more) in absolute terms. You stated yield per acre. I'm using the USDA maps, which doesn't include Gaines in the Trans-Pecos.

You made a blanket statement, which was false.

BTW, Arizona beats nearly all of Texas in terms of yield per acre.

yeah I've seen the cotton in AZ and didn't even recognize it at first. It's about waste high and has those long fibers in it.

so TECNICHALLY, I was wrong about yield per acre, but not gross production.
What did patton say about aggy?

Firebird
03-17-2007, 04:19 PM
yeah I've seen the cotton in AZ and didn't even recognize it at first. It's about waste high and has those long fibers in it.

Wrong is wrong, aggy. Technical or no.

I'm beginning to like the "Wide" method of combat. Archive stuff, read everything subjectively (uber-literal when it suits me, between the lines when it suits me), introduction of irrelevant subjects, etc....

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Sort of like the crazy assumption that Slorch is consistent in his way of judging people. All of a sudden when he's under the gun he starts backpedaling.

I admitted being wrong when you first brought it up.

what backpedal?

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:28 PM

cannot be any clearer than that, bro.

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:29 PM
first you label me aggy, then Wide( Torbush!)

come on out with your big guns when you're ready.

combat? all this time i thought we wrre having a discussion...

HUM398
03-17-2007, 04:35 PM
ou sucks.

Firebird
03-17-2007, 04:37 PM
first you label me aggy, then Wide( Torbush!)

come on out with your big guns when you're ready.

combat? all this time i thought we wrre having a discussion...

I labeled myself wide. I freely admit that I have been especially wide-like in introducing completely irrelevant subjects and being over-literal, as well as the injudicious use of "Aggy".

Also, the combat refers to my curiously locked "Flame Warriors" thread. Not literal.

HUM398
03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I labeled myself wide. I freely admit that I have been especially wide-like in introducing completely irrelevant subjects and being over-literal, as well as the injudicious use of "Aggy".

Also, the combat refers to my curiously locked "Flame Warriors" thread. Not literal.

why was that thread close anyway...?

slorch
03-17-2007, 04:53 PM

I noticed that too. that was one of the best, and most relevant threads ever. Until nanny took over.:eek:

BDB
03-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I noticed that too. that was one of the best, and most relevant threads ever. Until nanny took over.:eek:

OOOOOOOOOOH SNAP!!!!! someones being an evil clown at the moment:D .

^^^^^this is me enjoying th fact that sclorch thinks that he can call KT a nanny and not expect all tceh threads to get locked:p

^^^^^that was me joking

DragonBand06
03-17-2007, 06:27 PM
OOOOOOOOOOH SNAP!!!!! someones being an evil clown at the moment:D .

^^^^^this is me enjoying th fact that sclorch thinks that he can call KT a nanny and not expect all tceh threads to get locked:p

^^^^^that was me joking

this is me enjoying the fact that slorch thinks that he can call KT a nanny and not expect all tceh threads to get locked:p

^^^^^that was me NOT joking :eek:

BDB
03-17-2007, 06:30 PM
this is me enjoying the fact that slorch thinks that he can call KT a nanny and not expect all tceh threads to get locked:p

^^^^^that was me NOT joking :eek:
your aggy though....so whatever you find to be true is moo point(yea i said moo point) BWAHAHAHAAHA!

^^^^^^that was me tying to move the bashing to another thread.

HUM398
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
your aggy though....so whatever you find to be true is moo point(yea i said moo point) BWAHAHAHAAHA!

how kind and considerate of you...

:D

slorch
03-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech is both irreverant and irrelevant. there are no Tech threads to be locked. tech does not exist. rest easy...

DragonBand06
03-17-2007, 06:41 PM

I'd rather be Original Aggy than sand aggy, ousucks aggy, religious aggy, mountain aggy, corn aggy, "wish i was ousucks aggy" aggy, gay aggy, tornadobird aggy, purple tiger aggy, ******** bird aggy, or tiger aggy!:eek:

slorch
03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
I'd rather be Original Aggy than sand aggy, ousucks aggy, religious aggy, mountain aggy, corn aggy, "wish i was ousucks aggy" aggy, gay aggy, tornadobird aggy, purple tiger aggy, ******** bird aggy, or tiger aggy!:eek:

have fun in 5th or 6th place come football season.

DragonBand06
03-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Read the above post...
I'd rather be popular in the mosh pit than an outcast at the top!

yankee
03-17-2007, 06:54 PM

thought that was tech's job?

slorch
03-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Read the above post...
I'd rather be popular in the mosh pit than an outcast at the top!

whatever blows your hair back...

slorch
03-17-2007, 07:08 PM
thought that was tech's job?

For 2007, welcome to AT&T Jones Stadium...BlowU's favorite place to come up short.:eek: :D

Dawg Fan
03-17-2007, 07:52 PM
For 2007, welcome to AT&T Jones Stadium...BlowU's favorite place to come up short.:eek: :D

You better hope those same refs are available this year:eek:

yankee
03-17-2007, 08:25 PM

that's about the only hope they have...:D

slorch
03-17-2007, 08:28 PM

or maybe they have a corner from lexington...

slorch
03-17-2007, 08:29 PM
that's about the only hope they have...:D

that, and Big Red running out of favor labor...

Firebird
03-17-2007, 08:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHA.....dang, it peeves me to no end to hear Sooners still whining about that loss in Lubbock. I hope the Pirate hangs 70 on 'em this year.

Dawg Fan
03-17-2007, 09:13 PM
or maybe they have a corner from lexington...

If you want to ever talk Christmas gift you only need to watch the 4th quarter of the last Tech-OU game in Lubbock. I am a Tech fan and was happy with the win but home cooking was the game saver.

slorch
03-17-2007, 09:30 PM
If you want to ever talk Christmas gift you only need to watch the 4th quarter of the last Tech-OU game in Lubbock. I am a Tech fan and was happy with the win but home cooking was the game saver.

Throughout all the years and advantages OU has had over Tech and it comes down to the Zebras? I don't f-ing think so. We gave 'em all they wanted in Norman this past season, and if we had had a decent QB, Tech would have beaten them 2 years in a row.

For some reason, Tech has not been able to compete with UT at all in hoops or football the past few years. Everyone else is fair game- on the road or at Jones.

If it helps the Sooners to look past their own little cheat scams and immense talent to sleep well at night, so be it. Otherwise, I don't blame the refs when my teams lose, and I don't have to explain the refs when my teams win. If the result is undesireable...

SCORE MORE FREAKING POINTS!!!

wide-e-wide
03-17-2007, 09:42 PM
neither one of you *****es can be Wide so shut up.

slorch
03-17-2007, 09:44 PM
neither one of you *****es can be Wide so shut up.

Where the **** have you been? Nice of you to join the festivities...:D

wide-e-wide
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Where the **** have you been? Nice of you to join the festivities...:D

I've been at the ballpark watching my beloved Longhorns.

slorch
03-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I've been at the ballpark watching my beloved Longhorns.

OK you're excused. it probably saved your posting priviledges anyway.:D

wide-e-wide
03-17-2007, 10:07 PM
OK you're excused. it probably saved your posting priviledges anyway.:D

Great game today. Alaniz started out slow and gave up 2 runs in the 1st inning. Then he got in a groove and Texas hung a 7 spot on 'em in the 3rd.
The Longhorns looked really good...and with Big XII starting I'm happy to see that.

slorch
03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Great game today. Alaniz started out slow and gave up 2 runs in the 1st inning. Then he got in a groove and Texas hung a 7 spot on 'em in the 3rd.
The Longhorns looked really good...and with Big XII starting I'm happy to see that.

yeah. umm. me too(shaking head no) It's great to see Texas doing so well.

To hell with that reverse psuchology crap.

and you make it look so easy.

glad you had a good day- not faking that part, I think...:rolleyes:

yankee
03-18-2007, 09:57 AM

i couldn't help but smile and laugh at that one...
same thing happened as we drove by that car dealership on I-35...AND all the commercials we heard...