PDA

View Full Version : Your Final Four

PurpleNation
03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Now I could be a little Big 12 Bias, but after filling out my brackett this is what I came up with on espn.com

Kansas vs Florida

Texas vs Texas A&M

Now it is very possible that this could happen. In the East divison Texas really has to worry about UNC in the Sweet 16, and Georgetown in the Elite 8. Which I think Texas matches up well with UNC with James on Hansbrough, Durant on Brandon Wright, and with Augustine on Lawson. The Tar Heels tend to struggle when ever they face someone that can score with them. (NC State,Winthrop, VTech,BC, Virginia). I think that this is one matchup Roy Williams does not want to see in the 3rd round. Georgetown only has 2 players in Green, and Hibbert who I dont think will cause much of a threat to the Horns, but if played at the right tempo the hoyas will win. Now with Texas A&M I do believe they have the best chance of making it to the final four because Louisville does not have enough Gaurd play, and their bigh man Padgett has been suspect all season. Now when A&M play's Memphis this will be the biggest 2 vs 3 mismatch in the tourny with A&M winning by atleast 10. Now they will possibly see a matchup with the Buckeye's again who seem to have a problem scoring. Watching them and Wisconsin was like watching paint dry. I believe the lack of offense is why they seem to look dominate defensive wise against the big 10 no disrespect to Oden. Plus I will take the Law above Conley anyday. Then Kansas wll get their rematch with Florida were I think this game will be an all out war. I really like Kansas chances of winning it all this season, but I will keep my fingers crossed that Durant, and the Horns will pull it off.

big red & cujo
03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
kansas vs florida
texas vs ohio.st

jtk1519
03-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Wisconsin
UVa
Georgetown
UCLA

Mark it down.

TEXREB
03-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Teams I think will make the Final Four:

Florida
Pitt
Georgetown
Ohio St.

I would love to see....Texas, Texas A&M, Kansas and Wisconsin.

Sicemhorns09
03-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Final Four:

Kansas over Fla
Georgetown over Memphis

Title:
Georgetown over KU

I would love to see Aggy and UT make it to the final four

jrock210
03-14-2007, 11:48 PM
texas vs ohio st
kansas vs florida

TrojanHorse03
03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Now I could be a little Big 12 Bias, but after filling out my brackett this is what I came up with on espn.com

Kansas vs Florida

Texas vs Texas A&M

Now it is very possible that this could happen. In the East divison Texas really has to worry about UNC in the Sweet 16, and Georgetown in the Elite 8. Which I think Texas matches up well with UNC with James on Hansbrough, Durant on Brandon Wright, and with Augustine on Lawson. The Tar Heels tend to struggle when ever they face someone that can score with them. (NC State,Winthrop, VTech,BC, Virginia). I think that this is one matchup Roy Williams does not want to see in the 3rd round. Georgetown only has 2 players in Green, and Hibbert who I dont think will cause much of a threat to the Horns, but if played at the right tempo the hoyas will win. Now with Texas A&M I do believe they have the best chance of making it to the final four because Louisville does not have enough Gaurd play, and their bigh man Padgett has been suspect all season. Now when A&M play's Memphis this will be the biggest 2 vs 3 mismatch in the tourny with A&M winning by atleast 10. Now they will possibly see a matchup with the Buckeye's again who seem to have a problem scoring. Watching them and Wisconsin was like watching paint dry. I believe the lack of offense is why they seem to look dominate defensive wise against the big 10 no disrespect to Oden. Plus I will take the Law above Conley anyday. Then Kansas wll get their rematch with Florida were I think this game will be an all out war. I really like Kansas chances of winning it all this season, but I will keep my fingers crossed that Durant, and the Horns will pull it off.

OMG I have the exact same final four... not good for you ::shakes head:: On a serious note I like they Jahawks to win the title even though I'm scared as hell of there recent tournament resume, but chose them because the have lot of versatile players who excell on both sides of the court, a ton of athleticism and depth, and they've actually been able to turn not having a prolific scorer in to a strentgh with multiple go to guys. I think A&M could be the team that makes biggest tournament run because the things that they do well excell in March, and they're pretty much good at every thing. The elite defensively(fg% and 3pt%), rebound well, play physical, can adapt to different syles of play, shoot well at the line, field, and behind the arc, and can win the tight ball game....but I picked Texas to beat them and Carolina ONLY because that's what I would like to see that and it could happen..... I really like Kansas and A&M for similar reasons, among the elite teams the rank near tops defensively as well as offensively, they're not at a disadvantage in any style of play, and effort hasn't been a concern for either team this year and as for Texas I like that they have the best player in college basketball, as long as they're gaurds aren't taking bads shots instead of letting him touch the ball on every possession.

BDB
03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
kansas florida goergetown ohio state.

big red & cujo
03-14-2007, 11:56 PM
if kansas dont make it to the final four . its because they cant make a damn free throw. thats their week spot.