PDA

View Full Version : Katy on HBO?

JackHandey_98
09-15-2005, 12:55 AM
I dont know if anyone has seen it but Katys coach is on Da Ali G shows second season dvd. If your a Katy fan pick it up just for this 5 minute coaching clinic Katys coach puts on for this poor SOB. It wasnt aired on HBO but is on the deleted scenes.

htownfootball
09-15-2005, 03:33 AM
HAHA that is so funny. that show is great and is actually smart with the political figures they bring on the show, etc. i cant wait to see this one.

TigerV1
09-15-2005, 08:18 AM
I dont know if anyone has seen it but Katys coach is on Da Ali G shows second season dvd. If your a Katy fan pick it up just for this 5 minute coaching clinic Katys coach puts on for this poor SOB. It wasnt aired on HBO but is on the deleted scenes.

Which coach? Joseph?

Mr_Lucci
09-15-2005, 09:35 AM

If you know anything about ALI G it is that he usually makes you feel sorry for the people on his show. He makes them look stupid. If I were a Katy fan I wouldn't have even mentioned anything about this. I am sure he did the same thing to the Katy coach. Poor SOB.

JackHandey_98
09-15-2005, 01:47 PM
People need to not get offended too easily. Actually Katys coach did a great job of keeping his composure and trying to help Borat (Ali Gs character). If anything it shows how strong coach josephs character is and how commited he is to teaching the game.

AZTiger
11-30-2005, 09:39 PM
i just finally saw this...you could tell that in parts Coach Joseph was so close to busting out laughing. I think it's awesome.

Now the bigger question is, why us, why Katy for this?

ktchamp97
12-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Did Borat have to go through Mat Drills?

"R'peat 'dat group!!"