PDA

View Full Version : College going...

Humblefied
03-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Havent been on the board in a long time, but I just wanted to let everyone know including Slorch ;) that I am going to attend Texas Tech as a freshman in the fall of 07. I know that doesnt mean alot of most of you guys but im proud of it and I'll get to go to some football games :D .

CedarHillDad
03-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Havent been on the board in a long time, but I just wanted to let everyone know including Slorch ;) that I am going to attend Texas Tech as a freshman in the fall of 07. I know that doesnt mean alot of most of you guys but im proud of it and I'll get to go to some football games :D .

Congratulations. Tech is a Great University to attend, be proud.

cyfallsgoalie31
03-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Well I guess I'm not the only Techie of '11 on here now. Welcome to the club, you will get your T-Shirt in the mail in 3 - 5 business days.

Congrats man, did you go to University Day last Monday?

Humblefied
03-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Well I guess I'm not the only Techie of '11 on here now. Welcome to the club, you will get your T-Shirt in the mail in 3 - 5 business days.

Congrats man, did you go to University Day last Monday?

Naw, I just recently decided to go, I got accepted a long time ago and I never did get a t-shirt. All the other colleges sent me one but not TTU :( .

cyfallsgoalie31
03-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Naw, I just recently decided to go, I got accepted a long time ago and I never did get a t-shirt. All the other colleges sent me one but not TTU :( .
I was just joking about the shirt. What college division are you going to and have you been to the campus before?

lonny23
03-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Good choice of a university. My money is going to Lubbock once again.

Home games this year:

UTEP
Some scrub team
Colorado
Iowa State
A&M
OU

Road games:

SMU
Rice
Mizzou
UT
OSU
Baylor

lonny23
03-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I was just joking about the shirt. What college division are you going to and have you been to the campus before?
I like the Saddle Tramps avatar!:cool:

cyfallsgoalie31
03-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Good choice of a university. My money is going to Lubbock once again.

Home games this year:

UTEP
Some scrub team
Colorado
Iowa State
A&M
OU

Road games:

SMU
Rice
Mizzou
UT
OSU
Baylor
I plan to go to the UTEP game to see Jack Freeman, A&M of course (if I can get tickets), and OU (same predicament as A&M)

I might make the trip to OK State, I have some friends who plays for them so that should be fun.

cyfallsgoalie31
03-11-2007, 02:40 PM
I like the Saddle Tramps avatar!:cool:
Thanks, at University Day, I was really impressed by them and I want to join next year. Do they still do the paddling thing?

lonny23
03-11-2007, 03:21 PM
I plan to go to the UTEP game to see Jack Freeman, A&M of course (if I can get tickets), and OU (same predicament as A&M)

I might make the trip to OK State, I have some friends who plays for them so that should be fun.
I wanted to go to the UTEP game last year, but had to go to San Antonio instead. I'll probably go this year. I won't miss any of the big games. You should be able to get A&M and OU tickets. I think they're charging the general public (NOT students or season ticket holders) $100 to see the Aggies this year after $80 for the UT game last year. I'll definitely head up to Stillwater and I'll go to Austin. I'll play the rest by ear since I have to take other trips during the season, too.

Firebird
03-11-2007, 03:50 PM

Means something to me. Going to college at all is an accomplishment, and Texas Tech is a good one. You'll have a great time out there, and remember that you get out of your education what you put into it no matter where you are.

Guns Up.

lonny23
03-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Means something to me. Going to college at all is an accomplishment, and Texas Tech is a good one. You'll have a great time out there, and remember that you get out of your education what you put into it no matter where you are.

Guns Up.
Some people like Byron Hanspard achieve perfection!:p

slorch
03-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Good luck in your education, my friend. Make the most of your time in Lubbock and it will serve you well for a lifetime.

And always, keep your Guns Up!

Humblefied
03-12-2007, 12:55 PM

Are you serious? Man, I don't know if I want to go now...no free shirt?