PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Rivalries

AHS Mustangs
04-28-2005, 09:38 AM
What has your school done or had done to it by you biggest rival. For instance in the late 80s, Aldine and MacArthur were huge rivals. Outside MacArthur high school there is a canon, so some people from Aldine went over and painted it blue. In retaliation, MacArthur students got into Aldine and stole the life-sized mustang and painted it red. Then they brought it to the football game and put it on the AHS side painted all nice and red.

What are ya'lls stories?

PantherPack
04-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Nasty roaches use to paint their N's in Lufkin's football field. I will never forget the time they came to Lufkin's baseball field and wrote all kinds of things on the fence. I'm not gonna go into any detail on here. They were just classless, yet they always lost.

DipnSpit
04-28-2005, 09:50 AM
It's hard to do that type of stuff now, AHS. Trust me... at least in Katy it's tough. The most we were able to do was get our opposing teams' yard signs.

Now a days, you get lawsuites and get kids arrested for breaking and entering and burglary.

AHS Mustangs
04-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah that is true. But I know some of the old school people have some stories. Things have changed for the worse, with people taking the rivalries too far and literal. It should only be for fun, but some people take it to the extreme and think that the opposing school is disrespecting them.

DipnSpit
04-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah that is true. But I know some of the old school people have some stories. Things have changed for the worse, with people taking the rivalries too far and literal. It should only be for fun, but some people take it to the extreme and think that the opposing school is disrespecting them.

That and the fact that guns are everywhere now... and in the ignorant persons hands...

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
we had a big thing against East Chambers (2A) when I went to S.F.A.

We spray painted the school weight lifting building blue along with the outside portions of the football field. It was said someone also put a spray painted version of the superman symbol in the middle of the field..LOL!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Nasty roaches use to paint their N's in Lufkin's football field. I will never forget the time they came to Lufkin's baseball field and wrote all kinds of things on the fence. I'm not gonna go into any detail on here. They were just classless, yet they always lost.
I remember back in 2001 some Nac-a-roaches players came down to a LP practice.......Hmmm, I wonder why they wasn't at their practice? It was the same week LP went to NAC and stomped a mud-hole in their rear-end...It was so funny. :D

CoppellCowboy57
04-28-2005, 01:17 PM
wasnt there already a thread like this?