PDA

View Full Version : Irony-aggy making Tech jokes

slorch
03-06-2007, 06:55 AM
from time to time, I check out orangebloods or Texags, just to do a little recon on the enemy camps. Today, I discovered the funniest thing I may have ever seen on either one. Seems aggy has sunken to trying to talk down Tech( taken it to a new level.)

There are a few things I find ironic-
1. aggy's first complaint about TU is arrogance, thus, the "tea sip" name. Now they are telling Tech how 3rd class they are, and how the degrees are worthless, ect, ect. This is all coming from the folks who claim that they are more respectful and classy than anyone on the planet.

2. claiming dominance over a school that has owned you in the last 12( their favorite number) years is sheer stupidity when discussing football. Wanna talk basketball anyone?

3. Claiming Tech has an inferiority complex. We may have an "F-you complex," but it is distinctly different from inferiority. Aggy has attempted to play the shell game and cast Tech in A&m' role as Lil Brother. The irony is not lost on me.

I get pretty fired up when we play UT or A&M in football, but it doesn't make my world go round, or fall off its axis for that matter. When it comes to the real world though, people are who they are. I don't look at someone and think to myself," Oh they're aggy, they suck because they went to a&M."I just have to laugh at folks who think they make themselves look better by putting down others. I also am a firm believer that when you trash your opponent, that it makes you look bad too. There is always one irrefutable reply that is relevant to the sporting world- " Freaking Scoreboard!"
(that would be 3-0 for this school year in games that matter with aggy- the ones that are talking crap!)

jtk1519
03-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Whoever said aggy made sense? Saying that wont get jtk in trouble will it?

DragonBand06
03-06-2007, 07:10 AM
from time to time, I check out orangebloods or Texags, just to do a little recon on the enemy camps. Today, I discovered the funniest thing I may have ever seen on either one. Seems aggy has sunken to trying to talk down Tech( taken it to a new level.)

1. aggy's first complaint about TU is arrogance, thus, the "tea sip" name. Now they are telling Tech how 3rd class they are, and how the degrees are worthless, ect, ect. This is all coming from the folks who claim that they are more respectful and classy than anyone on the planet.

2. claiming dominance over a school that has owned you in the last 12( their favorite number) years is sheer stupidity when discussing football. Wanna talk basketball anyone?

3. Claiming Tech has an inferiority complex. We may have an "F-you complex," but it is distinctly different from inferiority. Aggy has attempted to play the shell game and cast Tech in A&m' role as Lil Brother. The irony is not lost on me.

I get pretty fired up when we play UT or A&M in football, but it doesn't make my world go round, or fall off its axis for that matter. When it comes to the real world though, people are who they are. I don't look at someone and think to myself," Oh they're aggy, they suck because they went to a&M."I just have to laugh at folks who think they make themselves look better by putting down others. I also am a firm believer that when you trash your opponent, that it makes you look bad too. There is always one irrefutable reply that is relevant to the sporting world- " Freaking Scoreboard!"
(that would be 3-0 for this school year in games that matter with aggy- the ones that are talking crap!)

I don't know about you guys, but I've always enjoyed having goalpoasts thrown at me...

KT2000
03-06-2007, 07:10 AM
I estimate this thread will last two pages before KT2000 has to lock it. ;)

It's just the unfortunate reality of threads like this. Someone always takes it too far. That's what I was getting at in the other thread.

jtk1519
03-06-2007, 07:12 AM

It's just the unfortunate reality of threads like this. Someone always takes it too far. That's what I was getting at in the other thread.

If you stick around for 30 minutes, jtk can have it lock worthy waaaay before then. :D

slorch
03-06-2007, 07:12 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I've always enjoyed having goalpoasts thrown at me...

That whole incident was a mess, but remember the LT Governor was in the aggy crowd and another aggy hit him. everyone was crowing about Tech's behavior, when aggy was doing some friendly fire as well.

I admitted the "F-you" attitude, if only aggy would admit their loser outlook in the sportsworld...

jtk1519
03-06-2007, 07:13 AM

Admit it, this image causes you to involuntarily urinate all over yourself... you fear the GAP kid...

http://www.rpmadvantage.com/images/t3.jpg

slorch
03-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Lmao!

DragonBand06
03-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Admit it, this image causes you to involuntarily urinate all over yourself... you fear the GAP kid...

DUDE! Not cool...
I had just gotten dressed, and now I have to take ANOTHER shower... :mad:

slorch
03-06-2007, 07:17 AM

It won't be on tech's account

JTK is contagious, now you're talking about yourself in the 3rd person.
(damn superstars...)

jtk1519
03-06-2007, 07:18 AM
DUDE! Not cool...
I had just gotten dressed, and now I have to take ANOTHER shower... :mad:

jtk apologizes and freely owns up to the fact that he is having to wipe up a little golden fear himself. :o

Dawg Fan
03-06-2007, 10:24 AM

Well I have one kid at Tech and one at A & M so I think I can be a little more unbiased. All you have to do is look a little and you find the SAME crap at every school. Why would you even care what the Aggies are saying? Same goes both ways. I have seen both good and bad at both places. Its just kids anyway so who really cares?

svhorns
03-06-2007, 10:43 AM

wow I remember the "Gap kid" he ended up posting on hornfans I think his name was Vincent or somethin like that

stevefoxsc
03-06-2007, 10:58 AM
hail slorch that was a good post.

HUM398
03-06-2007, 11:04 AM

Its the aggy logic we have been speaking of for weeks. dont worry, when you beat their brains in next fall they will simmer down.

poor aggy.

PS. The scoreboard isnt releveant unless your talking about the dead lassies.