View Full Version : Redskins Jokes

jtk1519
09-13-2005, 08:24 PM
http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/IHKIPBMFACAI/51908948PG.jpg
http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/KIOAJJBKFCBB/GibbsSmile.jpg
http://www.pbs.org/wttw/ceoexchange/images/show8/snyder.jpg

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Last two I wouldn't necessarily call "Jokes"....especially Gibbs.

Even as your Coach said:

"Gibbs is the best coach I've ever coached against" -Parcells

jtk1519
09-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Last two I wouldn't necessarily call "Jokes"....especially Gibbs.

Even as your Coach said:

"Gibbs is the best coach I've ever coached against" -Parcells

What makes you think the Tuna is "my coach"?

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:31 PM

Oh yes, you said you were with the Jags, right?

Just direct that to all the Cowgirl fans then...

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:35 PM
You forgot the "fun bunch", Deion in a 'Skins uni, their current offense,Mark Rypien,Joe Theez-mann getting his leg snapped like a toothpick, and who could forget...capacity crowd and the entire nation watching and listening to the Cowboys faithful sing "Happy Birthday" to Joe on Monday Night Football...I think they were down 35-0 when they started singing.

OMG...I almost forgot HEATH SHULER!!!....hahahahahahaha
That is the best ever.

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Wow...putting people on your ignore list really works!

Don't see how other people never used this....

jtk1519
09-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Oh yes, you said you were with the Jags, right?

Just direct that to all the Cowgirl fans then...

I like the Cowboys a lot. I grew up watching Aikman, Irving, Emmitt, Moose, etc., but I dont like the direction the Cowboys have been headed in for the past few years.

Jacksonville is my hometown team so they are where my heart and true devotion lie, but I will always have a special place for the Boys as well.

All that being said, Gibbs is a joke and I dont think the Tuna is much better. I dont think either organization will be the best they can be with the geriatrics they have coaching them now.

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:40 PM
I like the Cowboys a lot. I grew up watching Aikman, Irving, Emmitt, Moose, etc., but I dont like the direction the Cowboys have been headed in for the past few years.

Jacksonville is my hometown team so they are where my heart and true devotion lie, but I will always have a special place for the Boys as well.

All that being said, Gibbs is a joke and I dont think the Tuna is much better. I dont think either organization will be the best they can be with the geriatrics they have coaching them now.

For Gibbs and Parcells....you may be right. They are both the same age, and both of their peaks were about the same time. But the only thing they both need is in the head.

dragons08
09-13-2005, 08:41 PM
i got a redskins joke.....

another name for a redskins loser is.

redskins88 hahah funny i know :p

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
i got a redskins joke.....

another name for a redskins loser is.

redskins88 hahah funny i know :p

As bad as we are, we still beat you....I don't think I'd be talking.

jtk1519
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
For Gibbs and Parcells....you may be right. They are both the same age, and both of their peaks were about the same time. But the only thing they both need is in the head.

And what's in the head is what most old people lose first.

BTW, I dont care is Ware goes on to be a first ballot hall of famer and best defensive player in the history of the NFL, I will never forgive the Tuna for not drafting Derrick Johnson.

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
And what's in the head is what most old people lose first.

BTW, I dont care is Ware goes on to be a first ballot hall of famer and best defensive player in the history of the NFL, I will never forgive the Tuna for not drafting Derrick Johnson.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.....but neither one seem to be having memory problems. The Tuna's been outta shape. I know Gibbs does (or did) jog on a treadmill early in the morning but I don't think either one is losing their mind...not just yet.

dragons08
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
As bad as we are, we still beat you....I don't think I'd be talking.
i admiited my team sucks

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Hey jtk...
Don't forget that the guy on the other end...Greg Ellis
Is who they drafted over Randy Moss...? huh?
I will never forget that.
DJ would have been awesome as a Cowboy.

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:47 PM
i admiited my team sucks

Hmm...I like how when people see my two teams are the Redskins and Reagan (HS) and they assume "i know nothing of football" yet they fail to see my college team is Virginia Tech...they don't like to talk about them. I know that wasn't related but that just bugs me.

Yeah, the Bears do suck....they committed three false start penalties...in a row.

dragons08
09-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Hmm...I like how when people see my two teams are the Redskins and Reagan (HS) and they assume "i know nothing of football" yet they fail to see my college team is Virginia Tech...they don't like to talk about them. I know that wasn't related but that just bugs me.

Yeah, the Bears do suck....they committed three false start penalties...in a row.
not as bad as 5 penatiles in the row for the cowboys.....well i can understand why people think that you know nothingabout football..Vt and Redskins what the heck?? reagen is like what 2-0? so thats pretty good, when they see the teams i liek their like wow football genious...SLC, Illinois, Bears...

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:54 PM
not as bad as 5 penatiles in the row for the cowboys.....well i can understand why people think that you know nothingabout football..Vt and Redskins what the heck?? reagen is like what 2-0? so thats pretty good, when they see the teams i liek their like wow football genious...SLC, Illinois, Bears...

Redskins 1-0
Reagan 2-0
Va.Tech 2-0

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Psh, why pick SLC when you have Illinois and da Bears under your belt!

dragons08
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Redskins 1-0
Reagan 2-0
Va.Tech 2-0
Bears 0-1
Illinois 2-0
SLC 3-0

you got me beat...but oh i feel illiniois this year, big year :D luagh all you want, you heard it here first, BCS game for illinois :D

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Cowboys 1-0
#2 Texas Longhorns 2-0
Lufkin Panthers 2-0

check with me next Monday night...

dragons08
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Psh, why pick SLC when you have Illinois and da Bears under your belt!
just in case the other to were to for some reason suck.. :p ..oh yea plus i live in southlake..

CoppellCowboy57
09-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Dallas Cowboys 1-0
#2 TEXAS LONGHORNS 2-0
Coppell Cowboys 1-2

Hdshrinker
09-13-2005, 10:58 PM

What makes anyone think the tuna is a cowboy coach? He's a mercenary.

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Jerry hired the Tuna to kill people? Whoa...Jerry freakin' rocks!!

Hdshrinker
09-14-2005, 06:50 AM
Jerry hired the Tuna to kill people? Whoa...Jerry freakin' rocks!!

Freakn is right...look at him........and Jerry isn't any better...Jerry's arrival was the day the Cowboy died....and in came John Travolta and the drugstore cowboy...........

But it's what we got, and I can only hope that he get's tired of his toy before I die...........or they show less and less of the freak.....

mad_fan
09-15-2005, 07:27 AM
I feel better about this season just reading this thread...on a scale of dragons to redskins :D ...I'm somewhere in between...

when they see the teams i liek their like wow football genious...

Green Bay Packers 0-1 (tied with the Bears)
Notre Dame 2-0 (look where we're rank now)
SA Madison 1-1 (scheduled to spank Reagan Sept 30) :D

"i know nothing of football"