PDA

View Full Version : Wide-E's Press Release

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Press release from the director of Wide’s media relations:

Members of the press. I am here to confirm reports that my client was given the go-ahead by KT2000, to continue posting on 5aTexasfootball.com.
However, at this time we at the Wideman camp are prepared to enter the following statement.

Wide’s holding out. Upon review of the terms, my client has decided he will
not report to the board. I repeat, he will not report.

That is all for now.
------------------------------------------------------------

The media has received information that Wideman was spotted in his driveway doing crunches (or doing something similar to crunches)
Between sips of his Miller Lite, Wide-e offered up these remarks;

“Man this is ridiculous…I got kids to feed”

When asked what relevance that had on his holdout he responded with;

“ Did you see Vince Young?...didn’t I tell ‘ya?...didn’t I tell all of them?”

As the members of the media shuffled papers and gazed with puzzled expressions….One bold reporter from ‘aggy Times’ spoke up with :

“Mr. Wideman…how do you respond to the allegations that you should not
receive special treatment?”

With another sip of his mighty potion the one time blue-chip recruit from Sam Houston State University’s Power Drinking Team blasted back;

“I’m not the one that ran out of gas in the Super Bowl….am I?”

By this time the press had become frustrated. And completely lost in the absurdity of Wide’s answers. A chubby reporter from Mythical Baddest Mofo Ever Magazine inquired:

“So is this what you do all day now?...you just lay in your driveway and pound beers?”

A now aggravated and most annoyed Wideman lashed out:

“This is PRACTICE man!....practice…..not a game…not the real thing….PRACTICE….are you serious?...you talkin’ ‘bout practice man…PRACTICE?....”

And so is the story for now. Sources closest to Wide-e-Wide say they have never seen him this way. His wife was quoted as saying:

“He wakes up at all hours of the night…mumbling …something about ‘he’s always the bad guy…and he will show them’ I have no idea what his problem is”

And via phone conversation PackO8O8 added:

“I don’t know what dude’s problem is…I haven’t seen him like this since Magic made the ‘Baby Sky Hook’ in the NBA Finals…he was all messed up
after that one….” (he continued rambling about Iowa this…and Iowa that….
We just said ‘Hook ‘em’ and hung up)

ThEgReAtOnE
09-13-2005, 07:48 PM

Members of the press. I am here to confirm reports that my client was given the go-ahead by KT2000, to continue posting on 5aTexasfootball.com.
However, at this time we at the Wideman camp are prepared to enter the following statement.

Wide’s holding out. Upon review of the terms, my client has decided he will
not report to the board. I repeat, he will not report.

That is all for now.

The media has received information that Wideman was spotted in his driveway doing crunches (or doing something similar to crunches)

“Man this is ridiculous…I got kids to feed”

When asked what relevance that had on his holdout he responded with;

“ Did you see Vince Young?...didn’t I tell ‘ya?...didn’t I tell all of them?”

As the members of the media shuffled papers and gazed with puzzled expressions….One bold reporter from ‘aggy Times’ spoke up with :

“Mr. Wideman…how do you respond to the allegations that you should not
receive special treatment?”

With another sip of his mighty potion the one time blue-chip recruit from Sam Houston State University’s Power Drinking Team blasted back;

“I’m not the one that ran out of gas in the Super Bowl….am I?”

By this time the press had become frustrated. And completely lost in the absurdity of Wide’s answers. A chubby reporter from Mythical Baddest Mofo Ever Magazine inquired:

“So is this what you do all day now?...you just lay in your driveway and pound beers?”

A now aggravated and most annoyed Wideman lashed out:

“This is PRACTICE man!....practice…..not a game…not the real thing….PRACTICE….are you serious?...you talkin’ ‘bout practice man…PRACTICE?....”

And so is the story for now. Sources closest to Wide-e-Wide say they have never seen him this way. His wife was quoted as saying:

“He wakes up at all hours of the night…mumbling …something about ‘he’s always the bad guy…and he will show them’ I have no idea what his problem is”

And via phone conversation PackO8O8 added:

“I don’t know what dude’s problem is…I haven’t seen him like this since Magic made the ‘Baby Sky Hook’ in the NBA Finals…he was all messed up
after that one….” (he continued rambling about Iowa this…and Iowa that….
We just said ‘Hook ‘em’ and hung up)

YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright....it's.....it's.......it's......SUPERFLY! !!......(cue the them song)

The WIDE-MAN!!!!!!!!

dragons08
09-13-2005, 07:48 PM
welcome back

dragonsdaddy
09-13-2005, 07:51 PM
those crunches were actually crushes, of empties. it's hard work, but someone's got to do it. sierra hotel there shipmate.

dragons08
09-13-2005, 07:52 PM
so wideman, im confused, you going to chat and stuff, or just look?

Reaganrattler07
09-13-2005, 08:04 PM
so wideman, im confused, you going to chat and stuff, or just look?

I would say just go back to everything being the same....

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm back.

And I have to say before I go any further...

haze gray and back underway to ddaddy
and thank you to all the fellas...that had my back...
You know who you are.

I apologize only for my use of profanity. I let my emotions get the
better of me. And contrary to popular belief...I was not drunk. I had
my daughters birthday party/cheerleading at a pee-wee game early that
next morning. So I was basically sippin'....believe what you want.

There was much more to the story...and unfortunately only a few people know all of it. KT2000,Pack0808,Concha, and myself are probably the only ones that know the whole deal. But it wasn't just me blasting people left and right. I was in fact defending myself...and some of the time other posters ...and The Great State of Texas...for that I DO NOT APOLOGIZE...AND NEVER WILL.

But I did cross the line with my language...sorry fellas. It happens to the best of us. I will keep it PG from now on.

Hdshrinker
09-13-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm back.

You know who you are.

There was much more to the story...and unfortunately only a few people know all of it. KT2000,Pack0808,Concha, and myself are probably the only ones that know the whole deal. But it wasn't just me blasting people left and right. I was in fact defending myself...and some of the time other posters ...and The Great State of Texas...for that I DO NOT APOLOGIZE...AND NEVER WILL.

But I did cross the line with my language...sorry fellas. It happens to the best of us. I will keep it PG from now on.

Can we be returned to our regularly scheduled program now?

Texasfrog
09-13-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm back.

You know who you are.

Welcome back and go put your "white's" back in the locker. I knew it was only a matter of time before you went to Captains Mast. hahaha.

dragonsdaddy
09-13-2005, 08:19 PM
at least he had some experience with said procedures. how many stripes did you lose this time? your payrate must have taken a hit too.

LPFAN
09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Welcome back dude. I have been kinda out of it for awhile. I just got tired of all the back and forth mess going on with the folks from Ohio. It got to where I wasn't enjoying coming on here like I did at first. Opinions are one thing but it seems there are so many high school football "experts" in here. I know you were having a blast during the UT vs Ohio game and wondered what you would have been posting during that game had you not been banned at the time. Once again, welcome back. Out!!!

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:29 PM
at least he had some experience with said procedures. how many stripes did you lose this time? your payrate must have taken a hit too.

Frog and ddaddy:

Half month's pay x2
15 restriction
15 days extra duty
Charlie Liberty
but no reduction in rank...woo-hoo
I messed up on my about-face...KT made me do it like
5 times...just to humiliate me I think.

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Welcome back dude. I have been kinda out of it for awhile. I just got tired of all the back and forth mess going on with the folks from Ohio. It got to where I wasn't enjoying coming on here like I did at first. Opinions are one thing but it seems there are so many high school football "experts" in here. I know you were having a blast during the UT vs Ohio game and wondered what you would have been posting during that game had you not been banned at the time. Once again, welcome back. Out!!!

Probably a good thing that I wasn't on here when Vince threw the pass to Limas...I went nuts!
Screaming...."Superman showed up.....Superman showed up!!!!!....uh-oh...uh-oh...ball game!!!hahahahahahaaha"

Texasfrog
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Frog and ddaddy:

Half month's pay x2
15 restriction
15 days extra duty
Charlie Liberty
but no reduction in rank...woo-hoo
I messed up on my about-face...KT made me do it like
5 times...just to humiliate me I think.

hahaha.. Well, at least you made it back in one piece. I missed the fireworks so I really didnt know what happened anyway. I guess I showed up a few hours late to that party or I would of probably be standing there with ya.

I know that I've toted the line with the Katy boys a few times on here.

Hey... did your head hurt from banging it off the roof Saturday night when Sweed caught the pass ?? I think I got a Hernia.... :D When Aaron Harris sacked the QB for the safety I almost hyperventilated and passed out !!! :eek:

Anyway... back to High school football. :)

CoppellCowboy57
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Wide, man Im gald your back, I was starting to feel outta the pictures

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
I hope all of the 'Horn haterism has ended. But somehow I doubt it.
I just read where some genius on here said that Eastern Kentucky could
"bottle-up" Vince. Dude pleas stop with the drugs...it will get you nowhere in life.

Coppell you had my back...I appreciate it. I saw your sig and busted out laughing...Hoo-rah Devil Dog!

ThEgReAtOnE
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
What's up boys?! I see the main man is back!! Heh..heh...heh!

Where's Concha?!.....in Ohio [scratchin' his head] wondering where the Buckeyes went wrong!!!!!

..............Nah, I'm kidding! That was a low blow!! :D

Real low!!!! Heh..heh..heh!!

TheProphet
09-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Hey wide we called that UT game huh? No one is tlaking mess about them anymore so I am having to stick to the high school board and infrom chagrined Katy fans that this is not "their" year. Anything where I can piss off people who are dumber than me I suppose....anyways, I'm thinking VY Heisman Guy...

Favpack
09-13-2005, 10:15 PM
The real fault lies with Coach Owens for scheduling an Ohio school. I'm sure we would not have had this problem if he had scheduled a school from....say..... Oregon. Oregonians don't argue - they just hug trees.

Welcome back Wide.

CoppellCowboy57
09-13-2005, 10:36 PM
hahahaha

dragons08
09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
The real fault lies with Coach Owens for scheduling an Ohio school. I'm sure we would not have had this problem if he had scheduled a school from....say..... Oregon. Oregonians don't argue - they just hug trees.

Welcome back Wide.
oregonians?? maybe its oreganites? or oregoniners? thats interesting though.. and funny

CoppellCowboy57
09-13-2005, 10:42 PM
oregonians?? maybe its oreganites? or oregoniners? thats interesting though.. and funny

Nah, its like Ohianans, Oregoians...it doesnt matter, we got wide back!

Redneckn
09-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Glad you're back Wide. Wasn't the same without your 2¢.

wide-e-wide
09-13-2005, 11:45 PM
I can just feel the love. Thanks guys.
And just think there are those among us
that think I am a jerk?
Well ....they're right about that part...ummm...
what was my point?

GoOwls
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Wide.......I'm so glad to see you back. I missed the conversation in question, but I KNOW you well enought that I KNOW what you did and why. It was apparently over the line, but I KNOW why.

Jesus said "Go forth and sin no more". Please keep that wonderful wit in control in the future.

You are the man and my little boy, so to speak. Glad you're back.

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Glad to be back Pops. I'll go into detail in a PM tomorrow.
Gotta hit the hay for now.

bullrock
09-14-2005, 07:33 AM
You didn't even get docked any posts!!!??? What's up with that admin's? I guess no harm, no foul.

dada
09-14-2005, 07:46 AM
WELCOME BACK WIDE!!!!!! And I'm with bullrock....you should be fined like 10,000 posts.....(Loss of Rank)..Give him the "Newbie" tag :D Welcome back dude.

pack0808
09-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Glad to have you back bro and thanks to the kt's for letting him come back. Now walk it straight and narrow and please behave. :)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Glad to have you back bro and thanks to the kt's for letting him come back. Now walk it straight and narrow and please behave. :)

I find it extremely funny that one of the main people that assisted in my delinquency as a youth can make a statement like that.

Hey Pack...turn you halo down your blinding me.

Ahahahahahaha
Glad to be back bro. Now go stare at your Iowa bumper sticker and try to figure out how to beat Iowa St.
Oh...that was low wide...

pack0808
09-14-2005, 09:15 AM
LOL wide!! Yeah i was the cause!! right?? We were right together in our path of destruction so do not put it on me. ;) I said try to behave in here, i was not trying to tell you to be an angel in all walks of life. Lord knows i am not and i still have my share of spats in here but i know how to do it without getting banned. ;) I just do not want to see you get banned for life is all. I know this is your last chance.

On to Iowa, That was cold and i would not have done that to you if Texas lost to Kansas last year. LOL You know i have not recovered yet from that one and then you go and step on my heart like that. Just wrong!! LOL I could be like a few Lobo fans and say that Iowa won easily in total yards and if it was not due to turnovers 5 to 1 and an injury to their star qb that knocked him out early in the 2nd quarter they would have won. ;) Oh yeah injuries and turnovers are a huge part of the game so scratch that. :D

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:22 AM
LOL wide!! Yeah i was the cause!! right?? We were right together in our path of destruction so do not put it on me. ;) I said try to behave in here, i was not trying to tell you to be an angel in all walks of life. Lord knows i am not and i still have my share of spats in here but i know how to do it without getting banned. ;) I just do not want to see you get banned for life is all. I know this is your last chance.

On to Iowa, That was cold and i would not have done that to you if Texas lost to Kansas last year. LOL You know i have not recovered yet from that one and then you go and step on my heart like that. Just wrong!! LOL I could be like a few Lobo fans and say that Iowa won easily in total yards and if it was not due to turnovers 5 to 1 and an injury to their star qb that knocked him out early in the 2nd quarter they would have won. ;) Oh yeah injuries and turnovers are a huge part of the game so scratch that. :D

You start making excuses like that and you will sound like aggy. Tell your sister I saw her post and it was hilarious....
Did you like how I threw in Magic's sky hook in my first post?
We were both devastated when that happened. The names that we called Magic would get us both banned from here. Gotta stop talking about it ...I'm getting pissed off. And that was 20 years ago.

pack0808
09-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah why did you have to bring it up?? I have enough on my plate this week with Iowa. If Lufkin would have lost last week i would have had to call in sick for a few days. LOL The baby hook hurt badly but i think "The Catch" hurt the most!! Oh man i think i just regurgitated a little after saying those 2 words. :(

pack0808
09-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Oh yeah and i you keep bringing up Iowa i am going to personally email the KT brothers and demand that you be banned forever. LMAO My loyalty to my childhood friends only go so far. ;)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah why did you have to bring it up?? I have enough on my plate this week with Iowa. If Lufkin would have lost last week i would have had to call in sick for a few days. LOL The baby hook hurt badly but i think "The Catch" hurt the most!! Oh man i think i just regurgitated a little after saying those 2 words. :(

Magic Johnson and Dwight Clark are lovers.

Now...I feel much better.

Colgar
09-14-2005, 10:05 AM
I hope all of the 'Horn haterism has ended. But somehow I doubt it.
I just read where some genius on here said that Eastern Kentucky could
"bottle-up" Vince. Dude pleas stop with the drugs...it will get you nowhere in life.

Coppell you had my back...I appreciate it. I saw your sig and busted out laughing...Hoo-rah Devil Dog!

I was that genius and you are right drugs got me nowhere. Look at me I'm actually reading stuff your posts. I am pathetic. ;) Anyway welcome back from an Ohio infidel.

TheDuke
09-14-2005, 10:10 AM
A FORUM with out Wide would be Chaos!! :D :D

CoppellCowboy57
09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
I was that genius and you are right drugs got me nowhere. Look at me I'm actually reading stuff your posts. I am pathetic. ;) Anyway welcome back from an Ohio infidel.

not all Ohioans are evil, some are pretty cool...Just one...(whos name will not be mentioned for my very own protection)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 10:12 AM

Please tell me your Eastern Kentucky post was a joke...please...

Colgar
09-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Please tell me your Eastern Kentucky post was a joke...please...

It most definitely was. I played there in the 70's and I am nothing if not loyal but EKU bottling Vince Young is ridiculous. Maybe they could stop Gig Young but he must be in his 80's if he's still alive.

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Thank you...you had me almost going to the EKU website to research this amazing defense. I think my Sam Houston State Bearkats would give Vince fits though. ...haha Vince Farragamo that is.

dragonsdaddy
09-14-2005, 11:03 AM
i was thinking more along the lines of vince foster, but he's prolly not moving much at all any more.

ktchamp97
09-14-2005, 11:20 AM
A FORUM with out Wide would be Chaos!! :D :D

A forum with Wide is chaos...;)

And, oh yeah, I think the Trinity-Lee game will be a shootout...there...this thread is officially in the correct forum. :D

Seriously though...Things got quite heated last weekend and frankly quite ugly. If we're to maintain the sort of community we've enjoyed over the years, we have to set and enforce some boundaries or else this place will look like it did last weekend all the time...we've all seen it on other boards and we're not going to let that happen here. Wide-e has been around awhile and, although he has a knack for pushing the boundaries, he's established himself as an integral member of this board.

I, for one, am very glad he's back.

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Then it's not too early for me to start my "hall of fame" campaign.
Just think...I could make board history.
The first guy to be banned and named hall of famer in the same week.

SLCDad
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Then it's not too early for me to start my "hall of fame" campaign.
Just think...I could make board history.
The first guy to be banned and named hall of famer in the same week.Sounds familiar . . . yes . . . . I remember . . . same thing happened to Bill Clinton the day he was impeached. (Not comparing wide to Clinton in any way.)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 11:39 AM
I would take it as a compliment. Slick Willy is quite the pimp...

ktchamp97
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
wide-e-wide: Hall of Fame? The jury is still out...
AP Release
West Texas

Media and fans alike are torn over the issue of whether or not wide-e-wide belongs in the 5A Texas Football.com Hall of Fame. Arguably the wittiest of the 5A Texas Football community, wide often finds himself in the center of controversy. Perhaps most famous for his vast knowledge and uncanny placement of movie and television quotes, wide-e-wide is prone to lob more than his share of profanity-laced insults. However, his behavior, off-topic, is often provoked.

"I was defending the State of Texas and for that, I'll never apologize," said wide in response to his most recent banning. Some media members and fans may be willing to let wide in the Hall if he would just say he was sorry and if he shows continued improvement in the coming weeks and months.

Members of the 5A Texas Football Hall of Fame have banned wide from signing autographs and selling "Wide is Back!" T-shirts on the Forum.

"He doesn't deserve to profit from his behavior," remarked one current HOF'er who asked to remain nameless. "If it's up to me, he'll never get in!"

"He's just so vulgar...what a potty-mouth! I don't care how much he's accomplished in his career, how many posts, his All-Galaxy status; we can't have people like that representing our best members!" exclaimed one concerned member.

Current Hall of Famer, pack0808, had this to say: "Wide is my boy. We go way back. Sure, he's a little rough around the edges, but he's a good dude. He's done so much for the board and how can you dispute his statistics? I mean, how can you keep him out of the Hall? It would be a travesty!!!"

Wide has developed a sort of cult following of loyal supporters. During his recent ban, many members, led by CoppellCowboy57 started a "Bring Back Wide!" campaign throughout the 5A Texas Football community. "It was plain Un-American I tell ya...they had to let him back on," remarked CoppellCowboy.

Say what you will about wide, but his contributions to the board can't be overlooked. Who can forget the side-splittingly hilarious sig line of "I AM A NAVY OF ONE"? Or, what about his legendary All-Galaxy status despite having been banned once before?

We all make mistakes and wide is no different...why should he be held to higher standards than the rest of us? "Because he's a prominent public figure" some have stated. Maybe so, but if their faults were on display for the whole community to see, they may not feel the same way.

One thing is clear, wide may have some work left to do in order to get in the good graces of the Commissioner, but this writer doesn't believe that he can be held out of the Hall forever.

The writer can be reached at ktchamp97@hotmail.com

dada
09-14-2005, 12:31 PM
AP Release
West Texas

Media and fans alike are torn over the issue of whether or not wide-e-wide belongs in the 5A Texas Football.com Hall of Fame. Arguably the wittiest of the 5A Texas Football community, wide often finds himself in the center of controversy. Perhaps most famous for his vast knowledge and uncanny placement of movie and television quotes, wide-e-wide is prone to lob more than his share of profanity-laced insults. However, his behavior, off-topic, is often provoked.

"I was defending the State of Texas and for that, I'll never apologize," said wide in response to his most recent banning. Some media members and fans may be willing to let wide in the Hall if he would just say he was sorry and if he shows continued improvement in the coming weeks and months.

Members of the 5A Texas Football Hall of Fame have banned wide from signing autographs and selling "Wide is Back!" T-shirts on the Forum.

"He doesn't deserve to profit from his behavior," remarked one current HOF'er who asked to remain nameless. "If it's up to me, he'll never get in!"

"He's just so vulgar...what a potty-mouth! I don't care how much he's accomplished in his career, how many posts, his All-Galaxy status; we can't have people like that representing our best members!" exclaimed one concerned member.

Current Hall of Famer, pack0808, had this to say: "Wide is my boy. We go way back. Sure, he's a little rough around the edges, but he's a good dude. He's done so much for the board and how can you dispute his statistics? I mean, how can you keep him out of the Hall? It would be a travesty!!!"

Wide has developed a sort of cult following of loyal supporters. During his recent ban, many members, led by CoppellCowboy57 started a "Bring Back Wide!" campaign throughout the 5A Texas Football community. "It was plain Un-American I tell ya...they had to let him back on," remarked CoppellCowboy.

Say what you will about wide, but his contributions to the board can't be overlooked. Who can forget the side-splittingly hilarious sig line of "I AM A NAVY OF ONE"? Or, what about his legendary All-Galaxy status despite having been banned once before?

We all make mistakes and wide is no different...why should he be held to higher standards than the rest of us? "Because he's a prominent public figure" some have stated. Maybe so, but if their faults were on display for the whole community to see, they may not feel the same way.

One thing is clear, wide may have some work left to do in order to get in the good graces of the Commissioner, but this writer doesn't believe that he can be held out of the Hall forever.

Hillarious. :D

Wide went before a federal grand jury and stated he NEVER did anything illegal. He dosent use steroids..he never inhaled and he did NOT by any means have relations with that womsn

I don't why yo, but I belive him B--Scarface from half-baked.

dragonsdaddy
09-14-2005, 12:32 PM
i know wide would love to be able to pump up his resume with hof status.i know my boss was very complimentary of all the time i spend on here rather than doing silly continuing ed courses, or anything else for that matter. wide would make history with a recognition, and all i can say is , he's one of a kind, thank goodness.

CoppellCowboy57
09-14-2005, 02:18 PM
AP Release
West Texas

hahaha, I honestly have a tear...Wide im so leading up the WIDE-E-WIDE HOFer camp! In fact I say he should become a Mod... :p okay maybe I shouldnt have gone that far, but at least a HOFer...and then you should move me up to the HOF

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
ktchamp...that is one of the funniest post I have ever read on this site.
funny,funny stuff. Good to know I want be kept out of the hall forever.

bleedgreen
09-14-2005, 04:37 PM
welcome back, Wide---never knew that you were gone, brother??? can't keep a man down that posts in block paragraph form everytime---that's unique--LOL..........did someone say steroids????????????????

pack0808
09-14-2005, 04:44 PM
LOL that was great stuff champ!! LOL Hey bleed, speaking of conflicts!! I thought you were going to blow a fuse at another sport's site yesterday!!, dang brother!! LOL Bleed was not playing with these guys and meant business!! :eek: I guess they pushed him too far??

Redneckn
09-14-2005, 06:01 PM
I was in wallywerld earlier and they had Wide-E-Wide helloween costumes. Complete with 6pack.

I got both my kids one. They were like "dad, I wanna be a princess" and "I wanted to be spiderman" "who is Wide-E-Wide anyway". I left them in the parking lot. A child that doesnt know who the Wide man is, is no child of mine.

dragons08
09-14-2005, 06:09 PM
I was in wallywerld earlier and they had Wide-E-Wide helloween costumes. Complete with 6pack.

I got both my kids one. They were like "dad, I wanna be a princess" and "I wanted to be spiderman" "who is Wide-E-Wide anyway". I left them in the parking lot. A child that doesnt know who the Wide man is, is no child of mine.
this stuff keeps getting funnier and funnier

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 06:19 PM

'Yall are crazy man.
The halloween stuff doesn't come out until after the ou game.
Complete with the wide-e-wide action figure that says "ou sucks"

Redneckn
09-14-2005, 06:25 PM
'Yall are crazy man.
The halloween stuff doesn't come out until after the ou game.
Complete with the wide-e-wide action figure that says "ou sucks"

That's funny! :D

My poor kids. I hope somebody feeds them tonite. Little a-holes arent coming back to my house until they can learn to know and respect the WideMan!
What is the youth of America coming to?

*just so everyone knows, I really do love my kids more than life and currently they are just fine and dandy in KansasCityKansas. They are not in the walmart parking lot. (that i know of)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
Nice of you to put a disclaimer at the bottom of your post.
However it is comical that inevitably some dork would have
taken you serious. Some people need to lighten up I swear.

Slim-Rob
09-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Welcome back Wide-e. I thought it was kinda funny that UT won and you were gonna be gone anyways

dragons08
09-14-2005, 08:34 PM
19.99 for a shirt, that says wideman? whod pay that ridiculus price!!! :D , heck whod pay 20 bucks for a rag? :p

CoppellCowboy57
09-14-2005, 09:04 PM
19.99 for a shirt, that says wideman? whod pay that ridiculus price!!! :D , heck whod pay 20 bucks for a rag? :p

I would if the rag was cool and had a picture of the wideman on it...that would be cool I would take it to Texas games

dragons08
09-14-2005, 09:19 PM
speaking of texas and wideman, wideman if you are a senior, youd be able to spend the whole day with the UT band (if you were serious considering attending UT) and then go to the game free and get food and stuff, just found out about it tuesday...i thought it was neat, he said at the end "oh yea baylor to" i thought it was funny...

dragonsdaddy
09-14-2005, 09:22 PM
wide, your eligiblility is still in question, i here. can you look 18 again? acting 18 may or may not be as much of a problem.

dragons08
09-14-2005, 09:25 PM
wide, your eligiblility is still in question, i here. can you look 18 again? acting 18 may or may not be as much of a problem.
18 year olds dont drink, well at least their not supposed to...

CoppellCowboy57
09-14-2005, 09:29 PM
18 year olds dont drink, well at least their not supposed to...

yeah, i never drank *coughs* I mean what... :)

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:32 PM

I have zero years of eligibility left.
Maybe if I could get a sworn affadavit
from my shrink...I could get a medical
waiver and squeeze in one more year.

dragons08
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM
yeah, i never drank *coughs* I mean what... :)
considering your not 21 yet, i wouldnt say that....considering this is a public forum, wait 3 more years, then your in the safe zone..

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Lord knows none of the guys on here ever drank before they
turned 21....yeah right.
And Coppell might as well get used to it...huh?
No Marine has ever drank before he turned 21 either I guess?...

dragons08
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Lord knows none of the guys on here ever drank before they
turned 21....yeah right.
And Coppell might as well get used to it...huh?
No Marine has ever drank before he turned 21 either I guess?...
i never drank, im still a good kid

wide-e-wide
09-14-2005, 09:40 PM
i never drank, im still a good kid

Good job D08...don't ever start.
That's a good idea.

dragons08
09-14-2005, 09:41 PM
That's a good idea.
thanks man, when would i have time to drink if im on here posting all the time? i know you all can vouch for me if somebody asks

CoppellCowboy57
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
That's a good idea.

I stoped drinking so I could get ready for Basic...I remember year ago, before my senior year at Coppell, when that first two aday came around my sweat smell like liqour...but during the season i didnt drink...i was immature then...which i hadnt done some of the stuff I did in high school.

KT2000
09-15-2005, 08:30 AM
...and the spin off piece...not nearly as good as champ's but I know of at least a couple people that'll get a kick out of it.

Post count controversy boils over (http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=1598)

bleedgreen
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
yea, pack0808---i gave two punks my address here in Longview and told them to stop by anytime and i would fix their little red-wagon for them......funny, that was about 3 or 4 days ago, and still they are a "no-show"??? they don't want to come out from behind the computer screen---go figure???? plus, i was having one of my "episodes" that day....i was already on the edge.............

lonny23
09-15-2005, 09:06 AM
hahaha, I honestly have a tear...Wide im so leading up the WIDE-E-WIDE HOFer camp! In fact I say he should become a Mod... :p okay maybe I shouldnt have gone that far, but at least a HOFer...and then you should move me up to the HOF
How can he moderate us if he can't moderate himself! :p

On 2nd thought, that might be the way to not be banned in the future! ;)

lonny23
09-15-2005, 09:10 AM
thanks man, when would i have time to drink if im on here posting all the time? i know you all can vouch for me if somebody asks
It never stopped Wide from posting! :D

He deserves extra credit for doing both at the same time.

lonny23
09-15-2005, 09:11 AM
yea, pack0808---i gave two punks my address here in Longview and told them to stop by anytime and i would fix their little red-wagon for them......funny, that was about 3 or 4 days ago, and still they are a "no-show"??? they don't want to come out from behind the computer screen---go figure???? plus, i was having one of my "episodes" that day....i was already on the edge.............
One of these days, I need to come see you when I'm in Longview. I haven't stayed around long enough my last few visits.

bleedgreen
09-15-2005, 12:03 PM
sounds good, brother------we'll grill some steaks, drink a few cold ones, and then go watch the Lobos kick a little "A"............... :D

wide-e-wide
09-15-2005, 12:08 PM
It never stopped Wide from posting! :D

He deserves extra credit for doing both at the same time.

I am known worldwide for my multi-tasking skills Lonny.
But you're right...I should get double credit. It ain't easy...

SLCDad
09-15-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm new here so this may be a stupid question. What does "wide-e-wide" mean?

Do you drive a Hummer or does it describe your backside? Or both? Just wondering.

pack0808
09-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Let's just say it is very similar to his last name. ;)

TheDuke
09-15-2005, 12:25 PM
I was thinking his mouth! :D :D :D

wide-e-wide
09-15-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm new here so this may be a stupid question. What does "wide-e-wide" mean?

Do you drive a Hummer or does it describe your backside? Or both? Just wondering.

My last name is Wideman.
When I was in the Navy all of the fellas started calling me...
Ol' Wide-e-Wide...
Well it just kinda stuck.

wide-e-wide
09-15-2005, 12:30 PM
I was thinking his mouth! :D :D :D

Either that or Lufkin will beat The Woodlands by a very WIDE margin.
You walked right into that one dawg.

TheDuke
09-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Either that or Lufkin will beat The Woodlands by a very WIDE margin.
You walked right into that one dawg.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Maybe I did! We will see though, the Ole "D" only gave up 7 to Shore!

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 02:40 AM
I had a moment of nostalgia.

ktCarl
07-02-2009, 06:28 AM

Ha! The only 6-pak physique Wide will have doing crunches is if he lays on his back and rests a 6-pak of Miller Lite on his belly! :D

Is this really Wide or did Pack0808 go to the Wide School of Sports Forum Posting? I don't know if I should say welcome back or congratulations Pack on your graduation. :cool:

BDB
07-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I had a moment of nostalgia.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?!?!?! :Censor: I HATE YOU!

TXFOOSBALL
07-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome back WIDE. Glad to read your posts again. It has been a good while.

TXFOOSBALL
07-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I bet we are going to see a bunch of old threads popping up soon.

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Welcome back WIDE. Glad to read your posts again. It has been a good while.

i hate to break it to you, wides not back, this thread is from 2005.

Slim-Rob
07-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Some people dont know the date is on these threads :eek:

lol

I had looked at this thread a few months ago, not sure why it's not in Classics...

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 11:23 AM
naaah no one would know, only us Veterans know of these threads.

Slim-Rob
07-02-2009, 11:24 AM
naaah no one would know, only us Veterans know of these threads.

This was when the yard was great...

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Drunken post, picture games, 5a raps, 5a flames, concha posting, wide posting yup them where the days.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
07-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Got my hopes up Steve!:o

Matthew 2000 Eagle
07-02-2009, 11:44 AM
This was when the yard was great...

This!

country club
07-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Got my hopes up Steve!:o

Yea dude. Total BUZZKILL. To the man you call WIDE, AKA SLIM, Happy 4th SANDCRAB, this BUD'S for you. You are missed!

ktCarl
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Welcome back Pack0808.

Favpack
07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome back Pack0808.

back to 2005.

EagleDude73
07-02-2009, 10:37 PM
WOW... Welcome back - I've got lot's of post to post to my nephew in Lufkin when I get back from Port Aransas. There is a God.

farmerfan
07-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Wide is down at Lake Conroe with the family fishing. I was supposed to go down to Waco last weekend to hang out but he had something come up in Lufkin last minute. Wide even went fishing last night. Last time I hung out with Wide he sat and watched me attempt to sing Billy Joel. It was not pretty:D

svhorns
07-02-2009, 10:55 PM
WOW... Welcome back - I've got lot's of post to post to my nephew in Lufkin when I get back from Port Aransas. There is a God.

I'm not sure if you're serious.

BDB
07-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure if you're serious.

my first reaction, as well.

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 11:39 PM
We should bump all the old threads and keep talkin as if they were still created that very moment.

the_phoenix612
07-02-2009, 11:42 PM
We should bump all the old threads and keep talkin as if they were still created that very moment.

would only work if NOBODY MENTIONED IT.

srsly.

stevefoxsc
07-02-2009, 11:49 PM
would only work if NOBODY MENTIONED IT.

srsly.

if peeps miss the the date on page 1 i'd say rocket girl has infected us all.

SeguinMatadors
07-02-2009, 11:50 PM
if peeps miss the the date on page 1 i'd say rocket girl has infected us all.

yiyguys are so cute

JMSFan
08-11-2010, 01:23 PM

Lets

Favpack
08-11-2010, 01:44 PM
welcome back

Dwipping with iwony.

Dawg Fan
08-11-2010, 02:21 PM
time to move on

kool_kat
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Welcome Back!!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oF3GmlHS1evj_M:http://www.trevorsheridan.com/canvasswap/images/elephant.jpg

F18mustang
08-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Lovely thread. Ou sucks

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 08:41 PM
I will not read this thread again...

BDB
08-11-2010, 09:25 PM
bump

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 09:28 PM
bump

Good point...:rolleyes:

BDB
08-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Good point...:rolleyes:

you see what i did there?

awesomeface.jpeg

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 09:36 PM
you see what i did there?

awesomeface.jpeg

I almost the entire world WIDE web...
Coincident???
I think so...

BDB
08-11-2010, 09:43 PM
I almost the entire world WIDE web...
Coincident???
I think so...

u rage u lose.

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 09:46 PM
u rage u lose.

ragin'...
and...
rollin'...
lose...or...win???

BDB
08-11-2010, 09:49 PM
ragin'...
and...
rollin'...
lose...or...win???

what is this i don't even.

rollin

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 09:55 PM

obd multitasking...

chat??? obdswebcam.org/19732764...
:rolleyes:

BDB
08-11-2010, 09:57 PM
obd multitasking...

chat??? obdswebcam.org/19732764...
:rolleyes:

:rofl: i raffed.

SeguinMatadors
08-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Who is Wide E?

ktCarl
08-12-2010, 06:22 AM
Who is Wide E?

He is a figment of his own imagination. A legend in the minds of many.

wesaxman34
08-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Haha, I forgot about EagleDude.

thestud
08-12-2010, 10:22 AM

rollin

rollin?

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1552/6903121/17214617/390750614.jpg

mad_fan
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
rollin?