PDA

View Full Version : Riley Dodge puke part 2?

pied
02-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Absolute greatness in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXL_t9ynyCw&mode=related&search=

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 08:30 AM
this thread needs to be locked NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

drgnbkr
02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
These kids today....:rolleyes:

FeeltheHaka
02-22-2007, 08:59 AM
That was great!

drgnbkr
02-22-2007, 09:05 AM
That is from the Carroll Sr High TV station...Riley is pretty good natured about it all...

Favpack
02-22-2007, 10:27 AM
D08 did a great job holding the trash can!:D

DrEdward
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
this thread needs to be locked NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late; people will still know it is out there. It is pretty disgusting, but Riley does have a sense of humor about the incident.

toddg
02-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Too late; people will still know it is out there. It is pretty disgusting, but Riley does have a sense of humor about the incident.

i wish i could puke my guts out then throw a perfect strike down the seam!

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 11:17 AM

yea but there is no need to discuss this....poor kid:rolleyes:

farmerfan
02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
i wish i could puke my guts out then throw a perfect strike down the seam!

it's not that hard. i've seen people puke their guts out and get right back to the bar and down a beer like it's nothing. happens all the time :D

toddg
02-22-2007, 11:48 AM
it's not that hard. i've seen people puke their guts out and get right back to the bar and down a beer like it's nothing. happens all the time :D

LMAO!!
now..i was good at that! back in my wild and wooley days..but 3 young sons and a take no crap wife have effectivley put the kabash on those type of things over the years..now im regulated to having a miller lite with the old submariner(my grand father) at the AL, when i can get away.

FootballCrazy727
02-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Who cares....yes it was cool, but we have talked about this so much already. We dont need a new thread just because the school made a video.

pied
02-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Who cares....yes it was cool, but we have talked about this so much already. We dont need a new thread just because the school made a video.

Did you watch the link?

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 03:12 PM

KT, can you please erase this link...it is disturbing!!

bigdaddydog
02-22-2007, 03:28 PM
KT, can you please erase this link...it is disturbing!!

Not that disturbing...

Kid's not one dimensional, you gotta give him some creative credit.

I thought it was funny and imaginative.

To each his own I guess.

~

wide-e-wide
02-22-2007, 04:40 PM
KT has already locked 2 of these threads. Why the hell would you start a third one?
Good Lord this crap is getting way out of hand.
All you [censored] think it's cute...you wanna try to take over the whole website? I'll show you how to do it....

per KT2000

Crazy sequence but we don't need to remind the poor guy about it and discuss his gastro activities on here. I'm sure he'd rather forget that part of the game as would most of us who saw it live

CCDawg
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
I don't see how a kid spitting out orange soda is so disturbing. You see worse than this on any given night watching broadcast TV.

wide-e-wide
02-22-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't see how a kid spitting out orange soda is so disturbing. You see worse than this on any given night watching broadcast TV.

per KT2000

Quote:
Crazy sequence but we don't need to remind the poor guy about it and discuss his gastro activities on here. I'm sure he'd rather forget that part of the game as would most of us who saw it live

CCDawg
02-22-2007, 04:59 PM
per KT2000

Quote:

I agree the actual footage is played out and seeing it once was enough, that's not what this is though.

Is 'the poor guy' not the kid in this video? I wouldn't know Riley Dodge if he walked up and slapped me, but I assumed this was actually him.

I'm just saying I don't see what makes this video so disturbing, it doesn't look realistic at all.

Dds115
02-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah, that was Riley. I thought it was funny, and obviously he didn't care about it being shown to people or he wouldn't have allowed 1200 kids to also.

bryanvikings
02-22-2007, 05:14 PM
That is crazy!

pied
02-22-2007, 05:18 PM
It seems apparent to me that some have not watched the link.

IT IS A JOKE. IT IS A PARODY VIDEO. WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LAUGH.

FYI-I found it on the orangebloods premium board.

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 05:23 PM
It seems apparent to me that some have not watched the link.

IT IS A JOKE. IT IS A PARODY VIDEO. WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LAUGH.

FYI-I found it on the orangebloods premium board.

whats the difference between throwing up gatorade and spitting up orange soda....both are disgusting.

pied
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM
whats the difference between throwing up gatorade and spitting up orange soda....both are disgusting.

I am guessing he was not actually throwing up. Just a hunch.

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I am guessing he was not actually throwing up. Just a hunch.

whats the difference of throwing up gatorade in the game and spitting up orange soda and that other gross lumpy oatmeal looking crap when he threw up the first time in that parody....both are disgusting and this thread needs to be locked. we have talked about this enough...."we dont need to remind the poor guy about it"

pied
02-22-2007, 05:34 PM
we have talked about this enough...."we dont need to remind the poor guy about it"

Maybe I missed something, but this was just posted on Youtube a couple of days ago.

It appears to me he is ok with it, making the video and all. Releasing it to the world wide web would appear to be further validation, but who knows.

1337boy
02-22-2007, 05:52 PM
While we're at it...

watch SLC WR Blake Cantu get Punk'd

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zSHKh8WxCJA

wide-e-wide
02-22-2007, 05:57 PM
I watched the link...
Maybe at 14 I would have found it humorous...but at 32 I found it pretty stupid and tired.

Texasfrog
02-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I havent seen the video. But, I add this to the conversation. Watching that State Title game (SLC vs Westlake) and seeing Dodge throw up the Gatoraide.

The kid (Dodge) never lost his composure for one mili-second. Niether did anyone on SLC team. In fact it looks like Newton looks over and just has this "Let's go attitude."

Dodge gets the ball about 1 second later and slings a perfect TD pass.

Now, I'm thinking two things here. First, probably a few of the Westlake defensive players were like "Whoaa did you see that" and basically memorized for the mili-second.

Second, what great composer by not only Dodge, but the rest of the SLC offense. I'm sure they heard the ole "Blah, shoooo" spraying the turf and no one even blinked. That's impressive in my book.

I think if everyone is totally honest on here. If they were 17 years old again and playing QB (State Title game/ TV) and they just threw up lunch there. It woulf of freaked them out and ect. Dodge and SLC just said, "TOUCHDOWN."

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 06:21 PM
I havent seen the video. But, I add this to the conversation. Watching that State Title game (SLC vs Westlake) and seeing Dodge throw up the Gatoraide.

The kid (Dodge) never lost his composure for one mili-second. Niether did anyone on SLC team. In fact it looks like Newton looks over and just has this "Let's go attitude."

Dodge gets the ball about 1 second later and slings a perfect TD pass.

Now, I'm thinking two things here. First, probably a few of the Westlake defensive players were like "Whoaa did you see that" and basically memorized for the mili-second.

Second, what great composer by not only Dodge, but the rest of the SLC offense. I'm sure they heard the ole "Blah, shoooo" spraying the turf and no one even blinked. That's impressive in my book.

I think if everyone is totally honest on here. If they were 17 years old again and playing QB (State Title game/ TV) and they just threw up lunch there. It woulf of freaked them out and ect. Dodge and SLC just said, "TOUCHDOWN."

Whatever the pass was short and the play shouldnt have even counted. I dont think the outside receiver was even set.

drgnbkr
02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
I watched the link...
Maybe at 14 I would have found it humorous...but at 32 I found it pretty stupid and tired.

C'mon wide...let your hair down a little....

TXFOOSBALL
02-22-2007, 06:26 PM

Wide has a shaved head.

wide-e-wide
02-22-2007, 06:57 PM

I crack jokes and laugh at stuff as much as the next guy. I just stopped finding humor in puke and fart jokes back in 1988.

Favpack
02-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I crack jokes and laugh at stuff as much as the next guy. I just stopped finding humor in puke and fart jokes back in 1988.

elitist.

bigdaddydog
02-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I watched the link...

Ah yes, caught at that tweener age. Too old to have the unbridled zest for living, yet not old enough to have the big picture perspective on life.

I'm feelin yer pain bro.

It's nice that you and Txfoosball would want to save us from ourselves.

Cheers

~

bigdaddydog
02-22-2007, 08:23 PM
whats the difference of throwing up gatorade in the game and spitting up orange soda and that other gross lumpy oatmeal looking crap when he threw up the first time in that parody....both are disgusting and this thread needs to be locked. we have talked about this enough...."we dont need to remind the poor guy about it"

Your description is what's disgusting.

I am finding your expressions of concern for Riley Dodge a bit disingenous. He was doing some pretty good hamming it up for the camera.

~

BAMF cowboy
02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
While we're at it...

watch SLC WR Blake Cantu get Punk'd

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zSHKh8WxCJA

that was pretty amuzing. dirker was freakin awesome, he would be a good sport about it

1337boy
02-22-2007, 09:46 PM
that was pretty amuzing. dirker was freakin awesome, he would be a good sport about it

i watched that kdgn in his class

after, everybody was asking questions

dirker's great

bigdaddydog
02-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Whatever the pass was short and the play shouldnt have even counted. I dont think the outside receiver was even set.

You sure you're not from Plano? :)

~

ACM Dad
02-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Seems like the stuff legends are made of. I found it mildly amusing.

I think if it was other kids making fun of him, then, well, not appropriate. But, if he's in the middle of it, having fun with it, all power to him.

Youtube is maybe the greatest thing to hit the internet yet. Lots of great never seen concert footage, creative goofy videos, football highights... it's a beautiful thing.

dragons08
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
per KT2000

Quote:

did you watch it? its a clip that the tv station at our school made. riley is ACTING in it.

they did a pretty funny one about blake cantu awhile ago.

t-long20
02-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Youtube is maybe the greatest thing to hit the internet yet. Lots of great never seen concert footage, creative goofy videos, football highights... it's a beautiful thing.

you can say that again

KT2000
02-23-2007, 12:49 AM
I happened to think the video was hilarious. I can only hope some of you aren't being serious with your responses. If not, then some of yall take this stuff way too seriously/personally.

The music is the best part.

Dds115
02-23-2007, 02:29 AM
I happened to think the video was hilarious. I can only hope some of you aren't being serious with your responses. If not, then some of yall take this stuff way too seriously/personally.

Amen! If you can't take it light-hearted, then... well I dunno. But you should!

TXFOOSBALL
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHA....OK I like the video now.

bigdaddydog
02-23-2007, 10:54 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHA....OK I like the video now.

Definitely from Plano! :D

~

TXFOOSBALL
02-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Definitely from Plano! :D

~

Actually believe it or not I am from Southlake. :)

bigdaddydog
02-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Actually believe it or not I am from Southlake. :)

Wow you do such a great impression of someone from Plano.

I am putting you down for a 2007 Poster Award.

Best Dramatic Actor in a Post! :D

Cheers

~

TXFOOSBALL
02-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Wow you do such a great impression of someone from Plano.

I am putting you down for a 2007 Poster Award.

Best Dramatic Actor in a Post! :D

Cheers

~

TXFOOSBALL
02-24-2007, 04:14 PM
RIley Dodge just picked up an offer from UT as an athlete....Dodge just commited and he is a Texas Longhorn.

dragons08
02-24-2007, 04:16 PM
RIley Dodge just picked up an offer from UT as an athlete....Dodge just commited and he is a Texas Longhorn.

serious?

TXFOOSBALL
02-24-2007, 04:28 PM
yup hes a longhorn...

my3sons
02-25-2007, 09:05 AM
The ability to laugh at yourself shows character. Both Dodge and Cantu have it. I have to say though, Cantu getting punked was outstanding.

dragonbuck
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Riley laughes about it and is the star of the video. Better yet, is that when he and his family visited George W in DC a few weeks ago, The President was kidding him about his blowing chow. He's famous!