PDA

View Full Version : Monday NIght Football

southlake thug
09-12-2005, 08:15 PM
The game has already started out with a bang, Jeremiah Trotter and Kevin Mathis got in a fight prior to the game and both were ejected. Right after that, both teams got in the middle of the field and started yelling and pushing each other. This is becoming one of the best rivialries in the league. It should be a real good game tonight.

southlake thug
09-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow.. I am not a big Vick fan, but he is really damn good. Somehow he is ripping up the best secondary in the league.

Reaganrattler07
09-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Atlanta is fast becomming my "second team"....I like Vick, mostly cause he's a Tech boy but I like him.

zippy
09-12-2005, 10:58 PM
I am all about sportmanship, and do not agree with fighting on the field, but come on! This was no different than things I have seen go on during games 100's of time. Yea they were throwing open hand swats, but to the helmet. One think in high school football, but another in the NFL. Break it up and give them an ejection warning or something. Crazy.

The game has already started out with a bang, Jeremiah Trotter and Kevin Mathis got in a fight prior to the game and both were ejected. Right after that, both teams got in the middle of the field and started yelling and pushing each other. This is becoming one of the best rivialries in the league. It should be a real good game tonight.