PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To The KT's

LUFPAN
12-31-2006, 11:01 PM
I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the site. Thanks for giving all of us high school football junkies a place to gather. This is without question the best high school football site in Texas. Great analysis of each team and great coverage throughout the year.......thanks guys for another great year.

NSStangs#1fan
12-31-2006, 11:07 PM
I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the site. Thanks for giving all of us high school football junkies a place to gather. This is without question the best high school football site in Texas. Great analysis of each team and great coverage throughout the year.......thanks guys for another great year.

DEFINITLY!!! Thanx!

CedarHillDad
12-31-2006, 11:10 PM

I concur wholeheartedly (even though you did not pick us in the finale:D )

Seriously Great Job KT's!!!

LUFPAN
12-31-2006, 11:13 PM
I concur wholeheartedly (even though you did not pick us in the finale:D )

Seriously Great Job KT's!!!

Even though I live in Grand Prairie, I really knew very little about Cedar Hill before this season. Now you guys are in the spot light and should be getting some major respect in next year's polls. I'll have to slide down I-20 and watch a couple of games next year.;)

slorch
12-31-2006, 11:16 PM
great site that I spend entirely too much time on...

i appreciate the hard work and the cat-herding abilities.

Thanks, and Happy new Year!

jrock210
01-01-2007, 12:14 AM

ya they r freakin awesome

twcpfan1
01-01-2007, 12:19 AM

Absolutely the best high school football website in the country. Thank you and Happy New Year

drgnbkr
01-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Happy new year Admins! Thanks for all you do...!

lovethelions
01-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Yes, indeed. Thank you for all the time and effort that goes into this site. You guys are awesome.

Bobcat81
01-01-2007, 03:33 AM
My sentiments as well. Thank you KT's. Without a doubt, you've given us all something to look forward to in our day.

Feel free to enlighten us sometime, on what inspired the developement of what has really turned out to be a very enjoyable & learning experience for us all.

GoOwls
01-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Well, we still can't made CHDad happy, can we? :D

But really, thanks for all you do. I'm totally addicted to this site and all the strange charachters that reside here. :eek: ;) :D

toonman
01-01-2007, 09:49 AM
I too thank the KTís for operating such a great site and policing the integrity and harmony of the site. I was devastated when the site was hi-jacked by the hackers. I was at my witís end when the message board was down for over a week.

I want to give my personal and sincerest thanks to the Administrators for operating such a great website.

This is my 1,000 post and I cannot think of a more fitting comment to add to this forum, to mark this achievement.

toddg
01-01-2007, 10:01 AM

ditto...i could not have said it better.

cougardude
01-01-2007, 10:05 AM
I've enjoyed the 5ATexasFootball site for as long as I can remember it being around (how long has it been?) and the guys do a great job with it. I just wish I could brag more about my team doing well! :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! BEST WISHES FOR 2007!!!

tailgater
01-01-2007, 11:42 AM
I concur with all the above.

Thanks

TexasRed6x
01-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks to the KT's for making this site for HS football in the state. Thanks guys for all your hard work.

FeeltheHaka
01-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Thank You KT's! This site is the most fun I've had for free! In my opinion, these message boards help improve Texas high school football. I've also made some new friends through this board as well.

GridironJAC
01-01-2007, 01:43 PM
kudos to all comments made here. The proof is in the pudding... The reason this site went down is proof as to how big and popular of a monster you guys have created. By far the best site in the state for the greatest game in sports.
Appreciate the opportunity to express my opinion and support my team.

Red Raiders
01-01-2007, 02:44 PM
kudos to all comments made here. The proof is in the pudding... The reason this site went down is proof as to how big and popular of a monster you guys have created. By far the best site in the state for the greatest game in sports.
Appreciate the opportunity to express my opinion and support my team.

In the Nation!