PDA

View Full Version : prayers needed in San Antonio

trbandchic
12-26-2006, 06:46 PM
These prayers are needed for my brother, Bobby. He is having surgery tomorrow. It's not to major, but he is my brother!
He is getting his tonsils and adenoids out. Along with clearing the polyps from his sinuses. He has been continually sick since about march.
He is 20 years old and fortuantly he is living at home with us this year.
Last year he was at TCU where he found out college just wasn't the best idea for him. He flunked out with a 1.5 GPA, thus he came back home to San Antonio and is now attending San Antonio College, and is working on getting all the credits he didn't get last year along with the ones he needs to be considered a junior by the fall. I think that it was kind of a blessing for home to not go back to TCU because if we had to get him back and forth to the doctor, and plan for this surgery long distance it would have been really hard.
I am really nervous for my brother. I am and will forever be the annoying little sister who likes to hang out with my brother and his friends, and sometimes I'm sure he doesn't like me, but he is really important and I'm thankful to God that I get to spend my last year at home with him!
So please pray for my brother and family as we go through this surgery.
And thanks to all of you for everything, you guys are super great!!:)

Bobcat81
12-27-2006, 01:02 AM
For a girl that seems to have quite a bit of "football" savvy, I think we can afford a few 'Ahmens' for your brother. :) He'll be in & outta there and in no time, and i'm sure he's looking forward to having you back as his social sidekick.

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Hey
Tell
That
Boy
That
Boy
That
Seguin
Said
Cheer
Up
Buttercup.

okt0ber
12-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey
Tell
That
Boy
That
Boy
That
Seguin
Said
Cheer
Up
Buttercup.

LMAO. Classic.

trbandchic
12-27-2006, 05:19 PM
well thank y'all...
He is doing good, he is sleeping right now, and they said he should be feeling better in the next couple of days.
I feel better now :)

CoveMom
12-27-2006, 05:21 PM
well thank y'all...
He is doing good, he is sleeping right now, and they said he should be feeling better in the next couple of days.
I feel better now :)

Thanks for the update. I was just about to ask how he's doing. His throat is going to be mighty sore for a few days. Oh, and the pain meds will make him receptive to requests by little sisters....

...so plan ahead and enjoy!

okt0ber
12-27-2006, 06:53 PM
haha, is your brother Ram55? because if he is, he was talking crap about you not caring about him. :D :p