PDA

View Full Version : best state scenario?

cctharealest
12-10-2006, 10:47 AM
i know there are a lot of u out there like me in the fact that once my team is out, i just wanna see good football. which leads me to my question, which potential state matchups will make the drive to san antone just that much more enticing? please put you allegiances and grievances to the side.

CyFallsMom
12-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Cy Falls/Macarthur of course!! I think you will see some great offense on both sides and this game may be decided by the best defense. Ours is really stepping it up in that area too!

m4n 1n cyf4lls
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Cy Falls/Macarthur of course!! I think you will see some great offense on both sides and this game may be decided by the best defense. Ours is really stepping it up in that area too!

great weather we play in

my3sons
12-10-2006, 01:34 PM

Sorry, but I think the thread asks for state scenario, Cy Falls played a great game and deserves congratulations, but their game against Mac is the state semi-final. Gotta win 1 more to get to state. Maybe Cy-Falls vs Cedar Hill would be a good matchup.

GarlandOwl06
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Any game involving Garland!! I think a Garland-Cy Falls matchup would be pretty good.

dragonsdaddy
12-10-2006, 01:40 PM
i was thinking the slc v westlake would be interesting as it matches up the 2 teams that kind of ruled their decades, both after moving up to 5a. the family relationship with coach neptune and son-in-law makes for some interest too. the similariies between the 2 are almost mirror-image-like. plus, it means slc is in sa again.

CyFallsMom
12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
My bad - I didn't read the "state" part and I don't go past the next game! The only game on my radar is next Saturday - after that, depending on the outcome, either Garland or CH vs. Cy Falls would be great.