PDA

View Full Version : GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lightning Bolts!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel
09-04-2005, 01:15 PM
Go Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corral the cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

dragons08
09-04-2005, 01:29 PM

WestTXRebel
my hats off to you with your courage to post this, in a cowboy zone........Bolts will win!

Reaganrattler07
09-04-2005, 01:29 PM

WestTXRebel

Go Skins....Skin the Bears!

It's a shame teh Cowboys are gonna have to go 0-2 into the season :D

dragons08
09-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Go Skins....Skin the Bears!

It's a shame teh Cowboys are gonna have to go 0-2 into the season :D
ouch....i was reading espn the mag, and joe theisman predicted the skins to like make the superbowl, or nfc championship game, i was like WTF what a dumb@$$

Reaganrattler07
09-04-2005, 01:52 PM
ouch....i was reading espn the mag, and joe theisman predicted the skins to like make the superbowl, or nfc championship game, i was like WTF what a dumb@$$

Ohhh, I'm gonna take this into the "trash talk zone"...you'll me my response there :mad:

bowiedawgs01
09-06-2005, 01:26 AM
Week 2
Monday Night Football
Washington AT Dallas
Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin going into the Ring of Honor

Cowboys will romp.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Week 2
Monday Night Football
Washington AT Dallas
Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin going into the Ring of Honor

Cowboys will romp.

Be a shame if they were romped.....it's also another shame they have to hold a special event just to get their fans out as well.

wide-e-wide
09-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Be a shame if they were romped.....it's also another shame they have to hold a special event just to get their fans out as well.

Dude you better be joking. If my kids wanted to see a Cowboys game with their kids...they would have to get on the list today.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
That goes for everyone Wide.....what I was trying to say it's a shame they had to hold a special event to get their fans to be rowdy.

dragons08
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Dude you better be joking. If my kids wanted to see a Cowboys game with their kids...they would have to get on the list today.
season tickets yes, but any game tickets no, i wanted tickets to the turkey day game last year, when they came out they were all bought out, but as they slowly released more nobody really bought them, glad we didnt end up going though..

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
season tickets yes, but any game tickets no, i wanted tickets to the turkey day game last year, when they came out they were all bought out, but as they slowly released more nobody really bought them, glad we didnt end up going though..

Haha, that would've been pretty embarassing....

wide-e-wide
09-06-2005, 06:39 PM
If you think the crowd at Texas Stadium isn't rowdy...you obviously have never been to a Cowboys game. They don't act ******** like the Eagles fans...but they are loud.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 06:59 PM
If you think the crowd at Texas Stadium isn't rowdy...you obviously have never been to a Cowboys game. They don't act ******** like the Eagles fans...but they are loud.

Why in the name of all creation would i WANT to go to a Cowgirls game? And yeah....Eagles and Raiders fans are among the worst anyways....

wide-e-wide
09-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I just thought maybe...you went and saw them beat the Foreskins once.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 07:10 PM
I just thought maybe...you went and saw them beat the Foreskins once.

Hahaha, foreskins....is that allowed? Anyways, no i haven't...my dad and older brother went to a Skins-Oilers game wayyy back. But no, never been to a pro football game.

wide-e-wide
09-06-2005, 07:12 PM
It's pretty boring. Unless it's a major rivalry or a playoff game. Otherwise there is a lot of standing around waiting on the TV commercials...no real flow to the game 'ya know. I guess it's alright. But personally I like it better on TV. Now a college game ...1000 times better in person.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 07:17 PM
It's pretty boring. Unless it's a major rivalry or a playoff game. Otherwise there is a lot of standing around waiting on the TV commercials...no real flow to the game 'ya know. I guess it's alright. But personally I like it better on TV. Now a college game ...1000 times better in person.

Yeah, I gotta agree with that. I went to the A&M Clemson game last year and was quite an experience. But for Pro Ball, I heard that while commercials are on and everything you just sit there and like nothing takes place and during halftime nothing happens. And it's nice to watch it on your sofa and eat regular priced things and just wear house clothes...

dragons08
09-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Why in the name of all creation would i WANT to go to a Cowgirls game? And yeah....Eagles and Raiders fans are among the worst anyways....
see the skins lose, see the bears beat the boys'

wide-e-wide
09-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Ha...the 'Skins have beat Dallas what ...once in the last 7 years?
And Chicago hasn't beaten them in a while either.
Don't hold your breath.

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Ha...the 'Skins have beat Dallas what ...once in the last 7 years?
And Chicago hasn't beaten them in a while either.
Don't hold your breath.

They're long overdue....but it's a shame the Bears and the 'Girls have to start out the season 0-1....and even worse the Girls have to go 0-2.... :D

dragons08
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
They're long overdue....but it's a shame the Bears and the 'Girls have to start out the season 0-1....and even worse the Girls have to go 0-2.... :D
fro some reason i think wideman is siding with the bears in this game..

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
fro some reason i think wideman is siding with the bears in this game..

Eh....he likes the 'Girls, what do ya expect?

dragons08
09-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Eh....he likes the 'Girls, what do ya expect?
ouch, wideman lets make a deal, we'll team up, i'll support the girls and you have to support the bears, we can be the dynamic duo, plus were both smart@$$es, so this should work out fine

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 08:13 PM
ouch, wideman lets make a deal, we'll team up, i'll support the girls and you have to support the bears, we can be the dynamic duo, plus were both smart@$$es, so this should work out fine

Chances are that Wideman won't be here after this weekend....

dragons08
09-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Chances are that Wideman won't be here after this weekend....
ouch, wideman you going to take that?

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 08:19 PM
ouch, wideman you going to take that?

It'll be so great when the Redskins are 2-0....and whats even better is i don't have to wait too much longer...the less time until kickoff, the sooner i get to stop with all the smack.....it gets tiring after a while.

dragons08
09-06-2005, 08:23 PM
It'll be so great when the Redskins are 2-0....and whats even better is i don't have to wait too much longer...the less time until kickoff, the sooner i get to stop with all the smack.....it gets tiring after a while.
ype tiring and sort of depressing, cause well, when your wrong, i'll feel bad for you somewhat...maybe..

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 08:33 PM
ype tiring and sort of depressing, cause well, when your wrong, i'll feel bad for you somewhat...maybe..

Don't worry, I'll be sure to send you a box of tissues when we humiliate the Bears in FedEx Field :D

dragons08
09-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Don't worry, I'll be sure to send you a box of tissues when we humiliate the Bears in FedEx Field :D
ah yes anotehr reason to hate the skins, they play in a fed ex sponsered venue...

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 08:38 PM
ah yes anotehr reason to hate the skins, they play in a fed ex sponsered venue...

And have their merchandise deliver via fedex...for some reason i was surprised it came in fedex before it hit me :o

dragons08
09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
And have their merchandise deliver via fedex...for some reason i was surprised it came in fedex before it hit me :o
bleh, hate fed ex, love to see thier race team struggle in nascar, while UPS's #88 Dale Jarrett is semily good, some what..

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Good thing Joe Gibbs has got Tony Stewart ;)

dragons08
09-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Good thing Joe Gibbs has got Tony Stewart ;)
funny how that works really, Joe Gibbs and the Fed Ex connection..

Reaganrattler07
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
funny how that works really, Joe Gibbs and the Fed Ex connection..

...and three superbowls. No one thought he was gonna have the success he did when he first started...as a matter of fact, it was rumored that he was gonna be the only coach to be fired that had never won a game.

dragons08
09-06-2005, 09:43 PM
...and three superbowls. No one thought he was gonna have the success he did when he first started...as a matter of fact, it was rumored that he was gonna be the only coach to be fired that had never won a game.
how many nascar titles..2? tony and bobby each won one for him?