PDA

View Full Version : something special for both CHHS and SLC

rams55
12-03-2006, 03:29 PM
today after mass DE luke davis (chhs) and DE kyle russo (slc) were conversing after church. one of the family friends thought it would be specail to havve the priest bless both kids who were dawning their respective letter jacket. during the blessing a crowd circled around the young men and prayed for both individuals and teams.

i just thought that this was cool and it showed( believe it or not) that some CHHS players and parents have some class.

good luck to both schools and GO PANTHERS

thoughts and opinions?

Dds115
12-03-2006, 04:04 PM
That is cool, no matter how classless fans can be, you will usually find most friendly rivalry teams will only have respect for each other. Can't wait for the game.

jakerz
12-03-2006, 04:22 PM
As with most cases, the fans by far do not represent the players

rams55
12-03-2006, 04:28 PM
As with most cases, the fans by far do not represent the players

i strongly disagree with that

as a fan i have nothing but respect for every player i face or watch because i knoe hat they are going throiuhg and what it takes to get were they are and i think fans dont hate the players they hate the school that they face

DragonDad
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
today after mass DE luke davis (chhs) and DE kyle russo (slc) were conversing after church. one of the family friends thought it would be specail to havve the priest bless both kids who were dawning their respective letter jacket. during the blessing a crowd circled around the young men and prayed for both individuals and teams.

i just thought that this was cool and it showed( believe it or not) that some CHHS players and parents have some class.

good luck to both schools and GO PANTHERS

thoughts and opinions?

As it should be... Friendly Competition.