PDA

View Full Version : What time do gates open at TS?

sldragondad
11-23-2006, 06:49 PM
What time does the parking lot open?

drgnbndfan35
11-23-2006, 06:51 PM
From what I hear, the parking lot is usually about 3 hours before gates open, which is at 1, though the gates open 2 hours before. So 11 for gates, 10 for parking lot :)

BigFoot
11-23-2006, 06:53 PM
9 a.m for parking lot. I spoke to them myself and asked what time does parking open and what time does entry to stadium begin...11 am.

hollywood
11-23-2006, 07:23 PM
This may have already been covered but ...

With the pack of tickets purchased through SGP it shows the following school bands to be in section 9 on the vistors side behind gate 3. Loop 12 side.

Southlake Carroll
Cedar Hill
South Grand Prairie

Therefore the following schools will have their bands in section 27 behind gate 8.

Euless Trinity
Lewsiville Hebron
Colleyville Heritage

So I guess my crew will be on the Trinity side and then have to switch over to the other side for the late game. It may end up being too crowded to switch effectively but oh well.

powerofthehaka
11-23-2006, 07:40 PM
This may have already been covered but ...

With the pack of tickets purchased through SGP it shows the following school bands to be in section 9 on the vistors side behind gate 3. Loop 12 side.

Southlake Carroll
Cedar Hill
South Grand Prairie

Therefore the following schools will have their bands in section 27 behind gate 8.

Euless Trinity
Lewsiville Hebron
Colleyville Heritage

So I guess my crew will be on the Trinity side and then have to switch over to the other side for the late game. It may end up being too crowded to switch effectively but oh well.
Hollywood, your support for us is undaunted. I hope we can return the favor.
Best of luck to you.:D

BigFoot
11-23-2006, 07:51 PM
We are all going to be backing SGP ...at least you have time since Hebron and Lewisville are in the middle.

SGP 06 Alumni
11-23-2006, 07:56 PM
We are all going to be backing SGP ...at least you have time since Hebron and Lewisville are in the middle.

LOL! I think you mean Hebron and Cedar Hill.:p

SGP 06 Alumni
11-23-2006, 07:57 PM
I will be getting there at 10:30 to 11. I will be backing the Trojans like they are my own school! Go TROJANS!!! Then I hope to see you ET fans backing SGP at our game later on.:D

BigFoot
11-23-2006, 08:00 PM
OOPs...Cedar Hill...I was thinking about another post ....I am just old.
Our plan is to be there...we may have to take a break and come back but we bought
two tickets each.....That is one long day but would like to stay for all of them.

Trinity Trojan Fan For Li
11-23-2006, 08:10 PM
I will be getting there at 10:30 to 11. I will be backing the Trojans like they are my own school! Go TROJANS!!! Then I hope to see you ET fans backing SGP at our game later on.:D
A lot of Trinity fans are staying to support SGP - so if you hear a lot of cheering for SGP from the wrong side of the stadium, it's Trinity fans still sitting in the seats they got at 11:00 that morning.

hollywood
11-23-2006, 08:41 PM
A lot of Trinity fans are staying to support SGP - so if you hear a lot of cheering for SGP from the wrong side of the stadium, it's Trinity fans still sitting in the seats they got at 11:00 that morning.

LOL. That works. I am hoping that the Trinity fans are so elated after a hard fought victory that they just won't want to leave the stadium and continue to celebrate.

RAN1W2K
11-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I will be there pulling for the Trinity as well.

TrojanFan4Life
11-23-2006, 11:15 PM

Don't worry we will be there!!!! Go Warriors!:D

TrojanFan4Life
11-23-2006, 11:17 PM
I will be there pulling for the Trinity as well.

Thanks for your support :D

Will be there cheering on all 3 games!

ScottS
11-24-2006, 07:15 AM
I'm going at 11, hopefully there is a good seat still available.

Miss Kitty
11-24-2006, 08:49 AM
What time do gates open at TS?

How nice of you guys to want to see Katy at TULLY STADIUM today, but isn't there a good game expected in the North today too? ;) :D I hope y'all have an injury free game.