PDA

View Full Version : Why USC will NOT repeat

jtk1519
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Here's an interesting read that I find myself agreeing with...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview05/columns/story?columnist=curry_bill&id=2147285

Favpack
09-01-2005, 01:43 PM
The only way USC does not repeat will come from within - there is NO team good enough to beat them if they play like they did Jan. 4.

jtk1519
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
The only way USC does not repeat will come from within - there is NO team good enough to beat them if they play like they did Jan. 4.

What if they play like they did on Sept. 25 or Oct. 9 or Nov. 6 or Dec. 4? I can think of at least a half dozen teams that would beat a USC team with performances like those.

FootballJunkie
09-01-2005, 05:32 PM
What if they play like they did on Sept. 25 or Oct. 9 or Nov. 6 or Dec. 4? I can think of at least a half dozen teams that would beat a USC team with performances like those.If USC plays like they played on the dates you mentioned and UT plays like they played in the Rose Bowl. USC still beats UT!!!! And everyone else in the Big XII for that matter.

jtk1519
09-01-2005, 09:31 PM
If USC plays like they played on the dates you mentioned and UT plays like they played in the Rose Bowl. USC still beats UT!!!! And everyone else in the Big XII for that matter.

That logic would lead one to assume that 4-7 Stanford is just as good as the best of the Big XII... I think not.

wide-e-wide
09-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Here's what I think:

Give 'em hell
Give 'em hell
ou sucks!

FootballJunkie
09-02-2005, 02:49 AM
That logic would lead one to assume that 4-7 Stanford is just as good as the best of the Big XII... I think not.Your logic is different than mine but if you think UT would have beat USC last year then I think not either.

TheDuke
09-02-2005, 11:20 AM
So basically you don't like Texas?

wide-e-wide
09-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Boy he's REALLY going to hate them after this season.

Texasfrog
09-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Here's an interesting read that I find myself agreeing with...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview05/columns/story?columnist=curry_bill&id=2147285

USC doesnt repeat because they dont have OC-Norm Chow anymore. Period.

He was the brains behind the machine.

jtk1519
09-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Your logic is different than mine but if you think UT would have beat USC last year then I think not either.

Who said anything about UT? I just said a half dozen teams could beat them. I never mentioned any specific teams. Check your Texas envy at the door next time.

FootballJunkie
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Who said anything about UT? I just said a half dozen teams could beat them. I never mentioned any specific teams. Check your Texas envy at the door next time.When they win a national championship perhaps I will be envious. Oh wait perhaps they could start with winning the Big XII south and perhaps even the whole big XII first. GOOOOOO Mack Brown how will he mess up this years talent!!!

wide-e-wide
09-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Some people are just stupid 'ya know. You act as if Mack has had talent every year...and went 4-7....not hardly. Check Mack's record at Texas. Pretty damn impressive. There only loss last year was to ou...and that game was 6-0 until late in the 4th quarter. So he has hardly squandered all of his talent. Talk to me in January hater.

FootballJunkie
09-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Some people are just stupid 'ya know. You act as if Mack has had talent every year...and went 4-7....not hardly. Check Mack's record at Texas. Pretty damn impressive. There only loss last year was to ou...and that game was 6-0 until late in the 4th quarter. So he has hardly squandered all of his talent. Talk to me in January hater.I don't see any "Championships" of ANY kind under his belt with all that talent so yes he has sqandered it. I won't have to wait until January to talk to you I will just wait until the 10th of September when they lose to Ohio State to talk even more. Nothing to hate on win a championship then maybe you can call someone a hater!!

jtk1519
09-02-2005, 07:42 PM
You can always spot a Texas hater because they will take a thread that has nothing at all to do with Texas (like this thread that is about USC) and they will start bashing Texas (you can easily go back and see that Texas was not brought up until the hater showed up). It never fails. The feeble minded sheep of the world are just like clockwork and this is no different. We cant even discuss USC without some poor dope bashing Texas. Let this idiot rant on and we will continue to sit back and laugh as he continues his futile tirade of ignorance.

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 01:11 AM
You can always spot a Texas hater because they will take a thread that has nothing at all to do with Texas (like this thread that is about USC) and they will start bashing Texas (you can easily go back and see that Texas was not brought up until the hater showed up). It never fails. The feeble minded sheep of the world are just like clockwork and this is no different. We cant even discuss USC without some poor dope bashing Texas. Let this idiot rant on and we will continue to sit back and laugh as he continues his futile tirade of ignorance.
Any chance to bash UT and Mack Brown will be taken advantage of.

jtk1519
09-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Any chance to bash UT and Mack Brown will be taken advantage of.

That's pretty much the definition of "hater." Your so stupid, you must be aggy. :D :D

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 01:15 AM
That's pretty much the definition of "hater." Your so stupid, you must be aggy. :D :D
Not hatin until you win. Like I said when Mack Brown wins something with all the talent he has had then I will stop talking until then I won't . By the way he srews up another season on Sept 10th OSU wins!!!!

wide-e-wide
09-03-2005, 01:22 AM
so pray tell jackass ...who is your team...let me guess?....
aggy?
sand aggy?
land theives?
who?....
or are you just some immature asshat that knows nothing about football...?
Isn't time for you to go to bed...?
Or are you waiting for Mama to come home from the club...so she can fix you some pancakes?....
I don't care....read the disclaimer....
9 to 99 ....blind, cripple, or crazy...talk smack about the 'Horns I'm callin' you out....

jtk1519
09-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Not hatin until you win. Like I said when Mack Brown wins something with all the talent he has had then I will stop talking until then I won't . By the way he srews up another season on Sept 10th OSU wins!!!!

You're right. One of these days Mack will bring home a big pretty trophy.

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/08/26/PH2005082601720.jpg

One of these days. :rolleyes:

And Franphoney will still be trying to beat Baylor. :p

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 01:29 AM
so pray tell jackass ...who is your team...let me guess?....
aggy?
sand aggy?
land theives?
who?....
or are you just some immature asshat that knows nothing about football...?
Isn't time for you to go to bed...?
Or are you waiting for Mama to come home from the club...so she can fix you some pancakes?....
I don't care....read the disclaimer....
9 to 99 ....blind, cripple, or crazy...talk smack about the 'Horns I'm callin' you out....No actually I'm not an Aggie fan either. I'm just trying to figure out what the love is for Mack Brown from all you UT fans. If I remember correctly he had one good year at UNC and bolted on them. He will do the same to Texas for the NFL as soon as he gets the chance. He can't win the big one but you worship him. It is too easy to bash and I will as long as he is here. 92 grad U of M. Talk all you want but until you prove something (i.e win) there is really nothing you can say!!!!!!

jtk1519
09-03-2005, 01:40 AM
No actually I'm not an Aggie fan either. I'm just trying to figure out what the love is for Mack Brown from all you UT fans. If I remember correctly he had one good year at UNC and bolted on them. He will do the same to Texas for the NFL as soon as he gets the chance. He can't win the big one but you worship him. It is too easy to bash and I will as long as he is here. 92 grad U of M. Talk all you want but until you prove something (i.e win) there is really nothing you can say!!!!!!

Yeah... we worship Mack Brown. Dude, you are so dumb you might as well wear maroon and chase a dog. Texas fans worship the ground Mack walks on?! Never mind the fact that we constantly bash him for his performance against the land thieves. Never mind the fact that he is constantly bashed for keeping the pink elephant employed. Never mind the fact that Texas fans call him spineless. Hell, it was Texas fans that started the firemackbrown.com a while back. But, yeah... he's worshiped. :rolleyes:

I' de call you dumb again, but that's just insulting to all the dumb people out there.

BTW, moron... at UNC, Mack had 3 10 win seasons and posted winning seasons 8 of his 10 years there... at freakin' UNC, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of your ignorant rambling. Babble on.

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 01:44 AM
Yeah... we worship Mack Brown. Dude, you are so dumb you might as well wear maroon and chase a dog. Texas fans worship the ground Mack walks on?! Never mind the fact that we constantly bash him for his performance against the land thieves. Never mind the fact that he is constantly bashed for keeping the pink elephant employed. Never mind the fact that Texas fans call him spineless. Hell, it was Texas fans that started the firemackbrown.com a while back. But, yeah... he's worshiped. :rolleyes:

I' de call you dumb again, but that's just insulting to all the dumb people out there.

BTW, moron... at UNC, Mack had 3 10 win seasons and posted winning seasons 8 of his 10 years there. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of your ignorant rambling.Yes he did moron!!!, But like I said he could never win the big one (I.E beat Florida State) So who looks stupid now you hire and keep a guy you knew up front could not get over the hump. If name calling is all you have to back you up then this will be even more fun than it is. Not like he didn't have the talent there to beat FSU he chocked and his team followed him just as they do now!!!!

jtk1519
09-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Yes he did moron!!!, But like I said he could never win the big one (I.E beat Florida State) So who looks stupid now you hire and keep a guy you knew up front could not get over the hump. If name calling is all you have to back you up then this will be even more fun than it is. Not like he didn't have the talent there to beat FSU he chocked and his team followed him just as they do now!!!!

Maybe if I talk slow, you will understand. You said Mack had "one good season" at UNC... which was it? Was it the 10-1 season, the 10-2 season, the 10-3 season or the 9-3 season. Just keep in mind for a second that this in North Carolina. That's like going 10-1 at Kansas. Of course, during the 5 years that Mack's UNC team actually played FSU, the Seminoles went 68-5-1 with a national title. DAMN! Why couldnt Mack lead a basketball school to a win over the top program of it's time?!

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 02:18 AM
Maybe if I talk slow, you will understand. You said Mack had "one good season" at UNC... which was it? Was it the 10-1 season, the 10-2 season, the 10-3 season or the 9-3 season. Just keep in mind for a second that this in North Carolina. That's like going 10-1 at Kansas. Of course, during the 5 years that Mack's UNC team actually played FSU, the Seminoles went 68-5-1 with a national title. DAMN! Why couldnt Mack lead a basketball school to a win over the top program of it's time?! So like I said he can't win the big game that will get him over the hump. So called basketball school or not he did have the talent and most assuredly the money, shall I list the players that came from those teams?? He could not beat Florida State so he thought he would bolt to UT where the pasture was greener and he would have the talent to win it all. (After he said he would not leave and before a bowl game) he left. Oh wait now he has the talent and he still can't win it!!! When will you people wake up and realize it is not your talent level but your talent leader.

jtk1519
09-03-2005, 02:26 AM
When will you people wake up and realize it is not your talent level but your talent leader.

When are you going to wake up and realize Texas fans have been saying that for years. Somebody give this goof a cookie. He just made the DUH statement of the night. :rolleyes:

BTW, feel free to actually answer my question and point out that "one good season" that allowed Mack to bolt UNC.

wide-e-wide
09-03-2005, 04:37 AM
U of M = Vince Young's ho......see the highlights.

FootballJunkie
09-03-2005, 10:39 AM
U of M = Vince Young's ho......see the highlights.
U of M as in Miami not Michigan clown.

wide-e-wide
09-03-2005, 01:21 PM
And one of these days Vince will learn how to throw correctly...
without getting his cape wrinkled.