PDA

View Full Version : Carter

CO99JTHS
11-19-2006, 01:48 PM
There's been nothing said about the JT/Carter game...I think Carter is flying way under the radar. They just gotta cut down the mistakes...they played with lots of heart versus JT...if they can bring that kinda emotion to every game, they should play a few more weeks. Even to the fans, it might have looked like a shaky win at best but you all have plenty of potential to pull off upsets. Good Luck and continue to roll....

CedarHillDad
11-19-2006, 01:54 PM
There's been nothing said about the JT/Carter game...I think Carter is flying way under the radar. They just gotta cut down the mistakes...they played with lots of heart versus JT...if they can bring that kinda emotion to every game, they should play a few more weeks. Even to the fans, it might have looked like a shaky win at best but you all have plenty of potential to pull off upsets. Good Luck and continue to roll....

I thought Carter was going to pull the game out. I know there were some Doubters on some other boards. You are right about the mistakes, Berkner will be a tough game.

johntylerfan
11-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Carter deserved to win. Too many mistakes by Jt to win. JT is going to have to get better at preparing for playoffs. Don't lose heart JT fans, I still think we have the right coach but it will take time to get the kids to play to the level that the playoffs require consistently.

StormingCowboy
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks JT faithful.

I have to admit that my boys rose to the occasion. Only 2 penalties and no turnovers.

The shocker to me was holding Hunter to 8 total yards in the second half. They made me proud. I hope we continue to roll.

It was a good game and I wasn't at ease until the final buzzer sounded!!!

carter cowboys
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks JT faithful.

I have to admit that my boys rose to the occasion. Only 2 penalties and no turnovers.

The shocker to me was holding Hunter to 8 total yards in the second half. They made me proud. I hope we continue to roll.

It was a good game and I wasn't at ease until the final buzzer sounded!!!that game had me nervous just like the carter vs skyline but this year in the playoffs heading to state will be a sleeper who takes it all.i expect carter to go far in the playoffs...we need this,the city of dallas needs it so i root for ofcourse carter,madison,lincoln & woodrow wilson

Kingwolf
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM
that game had me nervous just like the carter vs skyline but this year in the playoffs heading to state will be a sleeper who takes it all.i expect carter to go far in the playoffs...we need this,the city of dallas needs it so i root for ofcourse carter,madison,lincoln & woodrow wilson

don't pull a 2005 LV...one at a time...

StormingCowboy
11-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Carter deserved to win. Too many mistakes by Jt to win. JT is going to have to get better at preparing for playoffs. Don't lose heart JT fans, I still think we have the right coach but it will take time to get the kids to play to the level that the playoffs require consistently.

It looked like the bands were trying to battle it out too!!

carter cowboys
11-19-2006, 06:24 PM
the bands were battling,john tyler band played well in the stanzs only and carter did their thang on both- alright for the marching mahine too

CO99JTHS
11-19-2006, 07:00 PM
The two fumbles kinda had K. Hunter thinkin too much afterwards. He was mentally done for afterwards. It's cool.. I get the feeling he'll play in bigger games in the future.

StormingCowboy
11-20-2006, 08:03 AM
The two fumbles kinda had K. Hunter thinkin too much afterwards. He was mentally done for afterwards. It's cool.. I get the feeling he'll play in bigger games in the future.

I noticed that too. Carter D was also getting some good hits on Hunter too. He had stopped making the moves he made in the first half. However, he's still the real deal.