PDA

View Full Version : judson vs sv kickoff return

jrock210
11-04-2006, 10:36 AM
does anyone know where i can get a link t the judson vs sv kickoff return where #2 for judson ran it back for a td and it was brought back for a late flag....i saw no flags when he was in the endzone and then a few secs later there was one

LoneRocket
11-04-2006, 01:30 PM
does anyone know where i can get a link t the judson vs sv kickoff return where #2 for judson ran it back for a td and it was brought back for a late flag....i saw no flags when he was in the endzone and then a few secs later there was one
From the coaches, that was a hit the kicker took.

jrock210
11-04-2006, 01:54 PM
From the coaches, that was a hit the kicker took.
o ok but from what i saw the call was a holding and they moved the ball to the 10 (spot of foul)and the kicker got hit near the 40

lonny23
11-04-2006, 04:22 PM
o ok but from what i saw the call was a holding and they moved the ball to the 10 (spot of foul)and the kicker got hit near the 40
I thought I heard Judson started at the 20.

jrock210
11-04-2006, 05:40 PM
I thought I heard Judson started at the 20.
o no cuz it was a 90 yd drive to spark the near comeback

Slim-Rob
11-05-2006, 11:05 AM

Who cares, it's over, we lost, can't change it now. I did hear from a lot of people that the announcers on the radio were going nuts and were pissed, but there's nothing we can do about it. We should have scored when it was 4th and goal and Dale dropped that pass. We should not have allowed them to take our possible 7 and turn it into 7 for them, on a 89 yard run

jrock210
11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Who cares, it's over, we lost, can't change it now. I did hear from a lot of people that the announcers on the radio were going nuts and were pissed, but there's nothing we can do about it. We should have scored when it was 4th and goal and Dale dropped that pass. We should not have allowed them to take our possible 7 and turn it into 7 for them, on a 89 yard run
ya i know im just curious though and my fdad listened to the game and he was pissed but i got a pic of u after he dropped the pass want to see it?

Bucky
11-05-2006, 10:57 PM

Are you trying to say that Bobby Stautzenburger was favoring Judson..NO Way!! Say it aint so!!! You would think that he gets a check from JISD for his PRO-Judson broadcasts!!

Bucky
11-05-2006, 10:59 PM
ya i know im just curious though and my fdad listened to the game and he was pissed but i got a pic of u after he dropped the pass want to see it?

Post that pic. I think we all would like to see it. And maybe post teh video where he was running around crazy before the Wagner game while they were playing the National Anthem! LOL

zippy
11-05-2006, 11:06 PM

Picture it. While he was making SV look dumb running close to 90 yards were you watching the other end of the field for a flag? After he went into the endzone, were you not high 5ing everyone around? The flag could have been tossed when he was on his own 30 and you would not have seen it. You were watching him run just like everyone else. After it was over, the flags were on the field. They had been for some time, you just do not look for stuff like that when your guy is running a kickoff back. Its not like he ran 90 yards, scored a TD, and then the refs said, "damn, I think I saw a penalty, I am going to throw a flag." As for the radio guys being pissed, of course they were. Most of the time they are fans of the home team (Judson). I do not think one person on the Judson side was not pissed, and very few will admit to the penalty. Human Nature is all.

jrock210
11-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Picture it. While he was making SV look dumb running close to 90 yards were you watching the other end of the field for a flag? After he went into the endzone, were you not high 5ing everyone around? The flag could have been tossed when he was on his own 30 and you would not have seen it. You were watching him run just like everyone else. After it was over, the flags were on the field. They had been for some time, you just do not look for stuff like that when your guy is running a kickoff back. Its not like he ran 90 yards, scored a TD, and then the refs said, "damn, I think I saw a penalty, I am going to throw a flag." As for the radio guys being pissed, of course they were. Most of the time they are fans of the home team (Judson). I do not think one person on the Judson side was not pissed, and very few will admit to the penalty. Human Nature is all.
lol trust me i was paying attention i needed to get a good pic but the only way ill post the pic is if he lets me ask him if u want cuz its funny as hell

okt0ber
11-17-2006, 11:40 AM

I was in the stands on the SV side and it was thrown early, just no one saw it. It was a pretty clear penalty from that side of the field, from where I was sitting anyway.