PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper WR!

brad@sunshinepreps
04-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Will have his footage up soon! Just got done doing the highlights, will be on site soon.

brad@sunshinepreps
04-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Heres the link, hope you guys enjoy

http://sunshinepreps.net/content/view/196/2/

BIG FIRM
04-18-2005, 09:39 PM
that kid is texas football at its best look at that hit he layed on that linebacker. what a player :eek: :eek: :eek:

Red Raiders
04-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Heres the link, hope you guys enjoy

http://sunshinepreps.net/content/view/196/2/

Lol, you say hope you guys enjoy every single time you post, lol its funny, and you post with links every time. Maybe you will trick us in 50th post for a virus in it, lol.

I heard that
04-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Not that impressed as a WR but maybe a db. Put him against some kids that can cathc or cover and then we will see .. but so far props on the hit on the LB!

brad@sunshinepreps
04-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Red Raiders, your nothing but a punk, We do nothing but help this kids with their highlights and get them in college recruiters hands. Sunshinepreps has never made a penny doing what we do. This is and has always been free to anyone that wants help and is free to all the college's that us our site. There are many parents and coaches on here that can testify to how we have help these young players. IF you have a problem with what we do maybe you should not look at the highlights and not post stuff on here. And again there has never been a person say one thing about a virus on our site. Maybe you would not have virus's on your computer if you did not go to (certain) websites, and I think you know the ones I am talking about. OH by the way I say "Hope you guy enjoy ", because unlike you I like people to enjoy their time on these sites looking at future college players. So why dont you grow up or just plain stop posting your crap on my threads. Thanks buddy.

KT's Note- Understand the anger, but watch the lang. Thanks! Good video btw.

Roughrider
04-18-2005, 10:59 PM
SunShineprep,

How do you pick the schools (or players) to do highlight clips for?

brad@sunshinepreps
04-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry KT's,

And Roughrider, we dont pick any schools, we just have players, parents or coaches send us game tape and we go from there. We break the tape down into highlight footage and write a small story on the players and put them on our site. Also we send out emails with links to our database to over 80 D1 schools and over 300 schools of all levels. We work with many of the college coaches on a daily basis. If you would like more info on how to get your team or players on the site just email me at brad@sunshinepreps.net . This is free to everyone so if any of you guys have questions just email me.

TexasHSFootball
04-19-2005, 01:43 AM
Sorry KT's,

And Roughrider, we dont pick any schools, we just have players, parents or coaches send us game tape and we go from there. We break the tape down into highlight footage and write a small story on the players and put them on our site. Also we send out emails with links to our database to over 80 D1 schools and over 300 schools of all levels. We work with many of the college coaches on a daily basis. If you would like more info on how to get your team or players on the site just email me at brad@sunshinepreps.net . This is free to everyone so if any of you guys have questions just email me.

not just that, the guys at SunshinePreps are now getting tips on some of these players from myself, KT and others in this business. Just recently I gave them a few names from the CenTex and Houston areas. ;)

RGVBadBoy
04-19-2005, 02:22 AM
WOW!!!!! what hand that kid has got....... it seems like that kid would just come out of between a couple of defenders and make the grabs...... great WR.....

WestlandTiger'95
04-19-2005, 12:16 PM
hey brad, I may be way off here....but i think that RedRaider was just jokin...referring to the recent hack job of 5A football.com....for what its worth.

TheDuke
04-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Kid looks pretty good! I think that the QB is pretty good also! He throws the ball very accurate! :D

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-19-2005, 04:47 PM
WOW! this kid has glue on his hands!

Red Raiders
04-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Red Raiders, your nothing but a punk, We do nothing but help this kids with their highlights and get them in college recruiters hands. Sunshinepreps has never made a penny doing what we do. This is and has always been free to anyone that wants help and is free to all the college's that us our site. There are many parents and coaches on here that can testify to how we have help these young players. IF you have a problem with what we do maybe you should not look at the highlights and not post stuff on here. And again there has never been a person say one thing about a virus on our site. Maybe you would not have virus's on your computer if you did not go to (certain) websites, and I think you know the ones I am talking about. OH by the way I say "Hope you guy enjoy ", because unlike you I like people to enjoy their time on these sites looking at future college players. So why dont you grow up or just plain stop posting your crap on my threads. Thanks buddy.

KT's Note- Understand the anger, but watch the lang. Thanks! Good video btw.

Well, sound like you are serious. I understand what your saying helping people out on the site but its just funny when you post others who don't want it. I agree with you that I shouldn't have to post it on here anyway but I was having fun playing with you. Sorry made you angry, I am just not there yet for college, :rolleyes: . I don't have a problem but its just funny that you link everything, maybe we should call you a linker or worker for this site? I maybe playing around with you but having fun. ;)

Sorry Brad, :(

brad@sunshinepreps
04-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Red Raiders, no problem man. Yes we link alot of stuff up on here. Just do that so others on here can see Texas talent at its best. That is all we are here for to help these players. This is one of the best Texas football site.

pack4life
04-20-2005, 09:21 PM
the kid can play.. the thing that really impresses me is what he does after he catches the ball, he reads his blocks and makes quick decisions and always tucks the ball away, hes solid...