PDA

View Full Version : how bout them wildcats?

dragonsdaddy
10-16-2006, 02:35 PM
congrats to the cats on staying alive in the po hunt. they did as i predicted and after getting rex b in the offense at the qb position, showed some moxey. they still have their work cut out for them, but beating a pretty good berkner team in the fashion they did, gives one hope. beat pesh. and beat allen too.

Favpack
10-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Homer

Sakatha
10-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Homer

LOL

~DnM

Maxthedog
10-16-2006, 03:53 PM
With the exception of Plano East, the Wildcats win out and make the playoffs. PWF hasn't responded due to the train from Nirvana has not returned to earth. The PWF suicide watch has been cancelled for another year!!!!

Berkner is fading like the Texas summer. Who woulda thought?
I think the Wylie game had a long lasting, negitive impact(people are still talking about the 'style' of sportsman ship). Injuries have not helped.

Last years LH-Berkner game was nasty like the Wylie game, on and off the field.

If Berkner loses to East, they HAVE to win out to make the PO's.

Plano Wildcat Fan
10-16-2006, 08:00 PM
With the exception of Plano East, the Wildcats win out and make the playoffs. PWF hasn't responded due to the train from Nirvana has not returned to earth. The PWF suicide watch has been cancelled for another year!!!!

Berkner is fading like the Texas summer. Who woulda thought?
I think the Wylie game had a long lasting, negitive impact(people are still talking about the 'style' of sportsman ship). Injuries have not helped.

Last years LH-Berkner game was nasty like the Wylie game, on and off the field.

If Berkner loses to East, they HAVE to win out to make the PO's.

I am still not convinced they can get by PW. As long as you know who is the HC. My sucicide has been blown out of proportion. A little prozac helped over the last 2 weeks. I belive the playoffs come down to the Plano West game. It's good to have the last 4 at Clark Field though.

Defense has played well. The offense is all burkhead. If he gets hurt or banged up then it's all over. Personally not a better Soph in the state. I can't wait till next year. Defense will be even tougher with 6 starters back and the offense will be strong with the entire backfield back with Lott at Y slot and 3 starting offensive linemen. The next two years is when PWF will be the smack daddy on this board. :)

my3sons
10-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Homer

my thoughts exactly....are you related to rick renner???? Bring back Dana Larson.

reed35
10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
I was happy to see them win and was even glad to be late for our tournament on lake fork.
One thing i really noticed in that game is the defense finally started hitting and not arm tackling. Alot more intensity with the D. They need that every game.
The O looked better, but still not gelled. It seems that people are settling in to the new positions.
Liked the win and seen good signs, but not trusting yet it will be consistent.

Berkner just seems to be going down or they had a very off night.