PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of the Bridges

Rockwall HS
10-14-2006, 12:37 AM
ROCKWALL - 30
ROWLETT - 27

It was a very good game and hats off to Rowlett! It is a shame that that was thier homecoming! They should have a big event of this game every year I think. Have a trophy and all. Anyways, it was a great game!

dragons08
10-14-2006, 12:46 AM
this puzzles me..

your called the "yellowjackets", but yet everything is orange..

reasoning?

ken-in-rockwall
10-14-2006, 02:36 PM
this puzzles me..

your called the "yellowjackets", but yet everything is orange..

reasoning?

Some 'yellowjackets' ie.. wasps are more yellow than orange..

and since when are 'dragons' green. most I've seen in movies aren't green.

reasoning ???

It was a good game until the coaches (rockwall) started playing the clock and not the game. This let Rowlett back into it. The score doesn't really show that Rockwall was in control most of the game.

NMHS fan
10-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Rowlett seems pretty fiesty this year so far relative to the expectations I had seen from various people prior to the season starting. Rockwall is having a pretty good season so far, especially in district play. We don't miss ya, especially this year. :)

dragons08
10-14-2006, 08:21 PM

reasoning ???

It was a good game until the coaches (rockwall) started playing the clock and not the game. This let Rowlett back into it. The score doesn't really show that Rockwall was in control most of the game.
dragons are green..., in most movies, dragons are dark green

PantherStang84
10-14-2006, 08:24 PM

reasoning ???

Ha. Ha. Good one.:D

Most dragons I see in movies are dark grey or black. Unless they are Disney movies.

purple pride
10-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Ha. Ha. Good one.:D

Most dragons I see in movies are dark grey or black. Unless they are Disney movies.

I do remember "Puff the Magic Dragon" being green ;)