PDA

View Full Version : Plano East Rolls 52-0

PlanoTexan
10-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Plano East puts away Richardson 52-0 with 28 point 1st quarter. Defense gives up less 140 yards for game. Richardson Berkner comes to visit East next week at Tom Kimbrough Field in Murphy Texas.

PaulinPlano
10-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Berkner losing to Plano is a surprise. But East cannot look past Berkner. I thought Berkner - East would be THE 9-5A game this year... but it will be EAST vs. Allen.

purple pride
10-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Berkner losing to Plano is a surprise. But East cannot look past Berkner. I thought Berkner - East would be THE 9-5A game this year... but it will be EAST vs. Allen.

Who is the team to beat in 9-5A?

PaulinPlano
10-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Who is the team to beat in 9-5A?
I would say the Allen Eagles and the Plano East Panthers are 1 and 1A. they are on a collision course!!! They will play each other in the last district game of the season for the district title I hope. They are now both 3-0 in district play.

purple pride
10-13-2006, 11:55 PM
I would say the Allen Eagles and the Plano East Panthers are 1 and 1A. they are on a collision course!!! They will play each other in the last district game of the season for the district title I hope. They are now both 3-0 in district play.

How is Plano and Plano West doing this year?

JoeC
10-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade but didn't Plano defeat Berkner???

PaulinPlano
10-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade but didn't Plano defeat Berkner???

What I said was Berkner was a district favorite at the beginning of the season and now they have lost to Allen and Plano. Next week WAS SUPPPOSE to be a huge game in the district, but Berkner comes limping in. But East cannot look past them.

JoeC
10-13-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself. I see that they did as indicated by a prior poster.... What was the score? I heard it was 16-0... Is that accurate??

PaulinPlano
10-14-2006, 12:03 AM
How is Plano and Plano West doing this year?
West is 2-1 in district(3-3 overall) and Plano is now 1-2 (3-3 overall). Plano won a big one tonight over Berkner to keep their hopes alive. West is in good shape beating Lake Highlands tonight.

PaulinPlano
10-14-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself. I see that they did as indicated by a prior poster.... What was the score? I heard it was 16-0... Is that accurate??

YES. Plano 16 Berkner 0

JoeC
10-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Man, would I like to see that game: PE and Allen. Please tell me that game is on a Saturday?? We've (LV) had some pretty recent history against both teams/programs and I know for a fact that both will come to play . . . No doubt, it will be a war!!! Make sure you wear your hard hat to that one!!! :eek:

PlanoTexan
10-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Nope its on a friday of the last week of district at the matchbox (Allen Stadium.

FeeltheHaka
10-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Plano East is moving on up, and winning games very convincingly.

Phoenixrising05
10-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Plano East is moving on up, and winning games very convincingly.

truestory...I can't believe PESH found an offense!!!

WestPlano006
10-14-2006, 02:07 AM
I really think West is going to make the playoffs again this year after missing last year. When you look at it... West hasn't had a blowout loss, and they only lost to SGP because of a last second field goal. They lost to PESH by a small margin too. With Berkner flopping I say its definate they will be going to Texas Stadium this year.

PESHfan
10-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Man, would I like to see that game: PE and Allen. Please tell me that game is on a Saturday?? We've (LV) had some pretty recent history against both teams/programs and I know for a fact that both will come to play . . . No doubt, it will be a war!!! Make sure you wear your hard hat to that one!!! :eek:

This game will probably sell out early and be SRO for those folks not holding a ticket any earlier than 5:00 on game day. For PE fans, be sure to buy your tickets at the Athletic Office as early as Tuesday at 4:30 that week. Trust me, if you wait til you get to their crackerbox stadium to buy a ticket, you will be sadly disappointed. :rolleyes:

AllenEagle06
10-14-2006, 10:30 PM
This game will probably sell out early and be SRO for those folks not holding a ticket any earlier than 5:00 on game day. For PE fans, be sure to buy your tickets at the Athletic Office as early as Tuesday at 4:30 that week. Trust me, if you wait til you get to their crackerbox stadium to buy a ticket, you will be sadly disappointed. :rolleyes:
This game should be moved to Texas Stadium, or maybe at least Kimbrough.

PaulinPlano
10-15-2006, 12:04 AM

Can't move it to Kimbrough. That would give Plano East Home field advantage.

AllenEagle06
10-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Can't move it to Kimbrough. That would give Plano East Home field advantage.
And that's bad for you?

CO99JTHS
10-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Good Job PE. Now our loss to you doesn't feel bad. It's obvious we lost to a really good team.

PaulinPlano
10-15-2006, 11:28 AM
And that's bad for you?

No, but AISD would never do it. Let's stay in the real world.:p

PaulinPlano
10-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Good Job PE. Now our loss to you doesn't feel bad. It's obvious we lost to a really good team.

East is doing very well despite some key injuries. This is the best all around East team that I have seen since I have been following East for the last 8 years. TJT did not look very good when we played them, but now it seems they are getting some quality wins. Good luck the rest of the way.

AllenSudz
10-15-2006, 01:34 PM

No it should not be moved. It is called Home Feild Advantage. And the place will be packed. The Admin is already talking about bring in more seats

PESHfan
10-15-2006, 10:05 PM

I totally agree. Your stadium is way too small for this game. When are you going to convince your voters to spend the bucks to build a real stadium? I much prefer Clark Stadium since it's practically in my back yard.

This is definitely the game we are most looking forward to this year!
;)

AllenSudz
10-15-2006, 10:15 PM
I totally agree. Your stadium is way too small for this game. When are you going to convince your voters to spend the bucks to build a real stadium? I much prefer Clark Stadium since it's practically in my back yard.

This is definitely the game we are most looking forward to this year!
;)

When the band idiot on the School Board realizes that we need it. That is basiclly the reason we dont have it already. They have brought it up a couple times in the past couple of years.

And by the way when we do build it that it will be a horseshoe off our facility.

Plano
10-16-2006, 12:18 AM

its too bad kimbrough is a joke...all the plano teams know that Clark is THE stadium to play at, kimbrough is just to small.

AllenEagle06
10-16-2006, 12:23 AM
its too bad kimbrough is a joke...all the plano teams know that Clark is THE stadium to play at, kimbrough is just to small.
Clark is occupied that week though, and if I'm not mistaken Kimbrough is vacant.

PaulinPlano
10-16-2006, 08:41 AM
It holds 10000! I would not call that small. Not as big as Clark yes. If they did hold the game at Kimbrough, it would be full, but I doubt standing room only. Allen holds about 7800. People WILL be standing!:D

PaulinPlano
10-16-2006, 08:45 AM
NOT Texas stadium. That is a hassle and too big. I would rather see it in Allen, busting at the seams... standing room only, close to the field.... It will be great! the stadium will be full an hour before game time!!!

WestPlano006
10-16-2006, 01:17 PM
I walked on the Clark field last week for the East West game when I came to watch while I was home from OU, that is some nice turf. I think it's almost the exact same turf as Texas Stadium. Too bad they had to put it in AFTER I graduate.

PaulinPlano
10-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I walked on the Clark field last week for the East West game when I came to watch while I was home from OU, that is some nice turf. I think it's almost the exact same turf as Texas Stadium. Too bad they had to put it in AFTER I graduate.

Yes, I think PISD had to replace the old turf with new Astro turf due to vandalism and the new field turf probably came out a year later. So they have had to live with the Astro turf longer. I am glad it is gone. And next year when you come and visit, they should have a new Score board and press box!:)