PDA

View Full Version : Spring Ball is here...

GARLAND99
04-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Ok guys and gals, do you smell the briskness in the air today. It's a sure sign that Spring Football is here. Helps give us a little "fix" until August. Is anyone else as excited as me about this? Helmets, shoulder pads, hitting & tackling. Not much better.

How is your team looking up to this point? Do you expect your team will be good or not. My brother plays at Garland and they think they're going to be pretty good. I'll be checking out some of the practices so I can see first hand what's going on over at Williams Stadium.

Keep up to speed about your teams.

Red Raiders
04-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Yes I am kind of excited but I won't see the spring ball anyway but I want to hear news about it. I hope our offense be alittle better than last season but I know our defense will stay the same.

CoppellCowboy57
04-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Spring ball is all I basicly have this year, to watch im am excited to watch my former team mates play and see what they got, maybe they can get Coppell back into the play-offs...

KT2000
04-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Briskness? :confused:

Do mid 80 highs and mid 60 lows count? :D

Then again, it must be a Gulf Coast thing in the non-summer months. I've been outside on Christmas morning in shorts more than once tossing the football with the brothers.

CCDawgs05
04-18-2005, 07:00 PM
im excited bout spring ball....cant wait to suit up 7am sharp this saturday....

HSFAN2
04-21-2005, 09:36 PM
im excited bout spring ball....cant wait to suit up 7am sharp this saturday....
Man 7a.m. on a Saturday? I'm excited, but dang that must have to suck to wake up that early. Over here in leander we start on Monday afterschool. We may not look that bad this year. Especially since we have 3 outstanding Qb's. Yall all know Drew Dunn. And we have two more In Josh McKinley and Curinskie Gilleyland. Josh is 6'3 200 and runs a 4.5. Curinskie is 6'1 195 and runs a 4.4. And Drew is 5'10 185 and runs a 4.7. Its a battle over here for the Qb spot, but i think Drew will be the one leading us in the games.

CCDawgs05
04-21-2005, 09:44 PM
ours got moved back till monday afterschool due to baseball games....im excited abou the defense cause we return two all-staters and a handful of all-district